Never Before Seen Discovery In City of David, Israel

Len

I watched a Youtube video titled "Never Before Seen Discovery In City of David, Israel" regarding the discovery of an olive press, sacrificial alter, and a prayer stone purported to be David's below the dome and city of david which was discovered last year and still not publicly announced as yet .... this was through New Beginings Church pastor Larry Huch (I am not a follower this was just something I came across) I found it a wonderful discovery and the pastor shows from Amos 9:11-12 (the kjv is better version) how this might tie in to prophecy but if interested go to the NBC website goto videos and find title (did this as youtube link was hard to find) but it is very interesting as another wonderful discovery with prophetic meaning (maybe LOL) nothing is a chance find in Israel eh!

link note: Pastor Larry Huch shows us an inside look at a never before seen discovery in the City of David, Israel that is not open to the public yet. He discusses the importance of the Tabernacle of David and the unifying of Jews and Christians under One God.

Back