Netanyahu not giving up on forming government with Gantz

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Sources close to Gantz said they did not believe Netanyahu would stop his efforts to woo Blue and White to a coalition he could form.
By GIL HOFFMAN
SEPTEMBER 14, 2021

Former prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu has not relinquished hope of forming a government in the current Knesset with Blue and White leader Benny Gantz, even though he criticized him for the first time since the current coalition’s formation, sources close to Netanyahu said on Tuesday. Netanyahu raised speculation that he was no longer considering Gantz to be a partner when he said in a Facebook Live post on Monday night that the defense minister was “displaying weakness in every direction,” which led to this week’s terrorist attacks in Jerusalem. Previously, Netanyahu reserved his criticism for Prime Minister Naftali Bennett and Foreign Minister Yair Lapid. But a Netanyahu associate said it wasn’t true. “Anyone who can help us return to power will be welcomed, including Gantz, so [the speculation] is incorrect.”

more.............. https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/p...ng-up-on-forming-government-with-gantz-679457

JustLikeHeaven

Sources close to Gantz said they did not believe Netanyahu would stop his efforts to woo Blue and White to a coalition he could form.
By GIL HOFFMAN
SEPTEMBER 14, 2021

Former prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu has not relinquished hope of forming a government in the current Knesset with Blue and White leader Benny Gantz, even though he criticized him for the first time since the current coalition’s formation, sources close to Netanyahu said on Tuesday. Netanyahu raised speculation that he was no longer considering Gantz to be a partner when he said in a Facebook Live post on Monday night that the defense minister was “displaying weakness in every direction,” which led to this week’s terrorist attacks in Jerusalem. Previously, Netanyahu reserved his criticism for Prime Minister Naftali Bennett and Foreign Minister Yair Lapid. But a Netanyahu associate said it wasn’t true. “Anyone who can help us return to power will be welcomed, including Gantz, so [the speculation] is incorrect.”

more.............. https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/p...ng-up-on-forming-government-with-gantz-679457
He’s relentless. I believe he really cares for his people.

athenasius

Agreed, I don't think Netanyahu will succeed right now. It's not the time for it. The world is getting ready for the AC, and whether they know it or not, Russia, Iran and Turkey plus friends are getting ready for Ezek 38 whenever that happens, and the team in charge of Israel hasn't got a clue.

JustLikeHeaven

Agreed, I don't think Netanyahu will succeed right now. It's not the time for it. The world is getting ready for the AC, and whether they know it or not, Russia, Iran and Turkey plus friends are getting ready for Ezek 38 whenever that happens, and the team in charge of Israel hasn't got a clue.
Sadly agree, and I believe God had to remove he and Trump in order for His will to be carried out and to usher in the tribulation. The same way I believe this is why the church needs to be removed prior to it starting too.

TimeWarpWife

I agree, I believe we're too late into the last seconds of the Last Days and too close to the Rapture for strong, common sense, sane leaders like PM Netanyahu and President Trump to be put in charge again. At least I :pray we are because I don't how much more I can take of these insane, power-hungry, greedy Communist dictators running the world. At least when Hitler and the Nazis started their lunatic takeover there were places people could go to be safe like the U.S., Great Britain, and Canada ~ sadly, there's nowhere to run now except to God, which is probably the point of all of this.

daygo

I agree, I believe we're too late into the last seconds of the Last Days and too close to the Rapture for strong, common sense, sane leaders like PM Netanyahu and President Trump to be put in charge again. At least I :pray we are because I don't how much more I can take of these insane, power-hungry, greedy Communist dictators running the world. At least when Hitler and the Nazis started their lunatic takeover there were places people could go to be safe like the U.S., Great Britain, and Canada ~ sadly, there's nowhere to run now except to God, which is probably the point of all of this.
Agree good one.