Nestlé to build $43 million facility in Ukraine

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Nestlé to build $43 million facility in Ukraine
Nestlé will become one of the few major global corporations to invest in Ukraine in 2022.
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF
Published: DECEMBER 13, 2022

Food conglomerate Nestlé announced plans to build a new food production facility in Ukraine on Monday – a facility that will bring nearly $43 million of investment into the war-torn country. The new facility will produce cold sauces, seasonings, soups and instant food products. It will also create around 1,500 new jobs in Northwestern Ukraine, Reuters said in a report. "This is an important move for Nestlé, taken in a very challenging time for the country," Alessandro Zanelli, Nestlé chief executive officer for South Eastern Europe Market, said in a statement.

more.............. https://www.jpost.com/business-and-innovation/article-724711

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Concentration of wealth strikes again.

I remember when monopolies were a crime. So they simply morphed into conglomerates. "We're not a monopoly, we just own pieces of everything else."

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Is it that one that makes the gold wrapped candies- Ferrero Roche or something like that? They taste awful and are not worth the calories/carbs.
Yes that is them.
Ferrero bought another candy company by the name of Ferrara , which is quite similar in spelling.
Ferrero paid 2.8 billion for Nestle.
They also own Nutella, Tic Tacs, and Kinder Chocolate.

athenasius

Concentration of wealth strikes again.

I remember when monopolies were a crime. So they simply morphed into conglomerates. "We're not a monopoly, we just own pieces of everything else."
What I'm interested in is the way the globalists seem to support the Ukraine (they don't like Russia--it's not under their control, hence their support for the war) and Nestle is a big huge conglomerate with global reach. They make a lot of things, not just chocolates.

Here's a list
https://wyomingllcattorney.com/Blog/Everything-Owned-by-Nestle

You'll notice that this covers a LOT of food products from baby formula on up.

According to Wikipedia here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nestlé it is THE LARGEST food company in the world.

So of COURSE they want to go to the Ukraine, where they can do what they want, how they want without govt oversight, or regulatory bodies getting in their way.

And they get to look like saints for doing it-- coming to rebuild a war torn economy.

I haven't forgotten the Russian claims that the Biden family was heavily invested in some shady bio chemical research in Ukraine before the war started. I don't believe most of Russian propaganda, but they are smart enough to use a kernel of truth in their claims and the Bidens have strong ties to Ukraine's shady underworld.

MapleLeaf

So...is the war in Ukraine....over? I long ago stopped caring about the whole thing to be honest. I just assume corrupt stuff is happening and innocent people are being hurt. I don't understand the long dispute between the two regions and I don't understand how the politicians and major companies all do their shady business. It's all money laundering and enacting vengeance on Putin for not playing ball. And now Nestle wants a piece of the pie.

I don't know who makes the chocolates I like. Odds are it's Nestle. Who knows.

Back