Need some help from strong Christian scholars

townerka

@mattfivefour

Sorry to tag you in this post. I really respect your opinion and I'd like to send you a Bible study I've been working on. It's sort of a walk through the Bible looking at the different references for the rapture and end times stuff. It's sort of long and if you don't have the time I completely understand. I wasn't sure if we can share emails on here or not but I'd love to send it to you to see what I need to add, subtract or change.

If there are any others that want to help I'd be happy to email it over. It's a word document so I'm not sure if I can just post it as well?

DanLMP

I suspect there are some here who would be interested in what you have written.

If it is relatively short it should be easy to cut and paste into a post. If it is longer you might be able to email it to Chris at [email protected] and he can decide what to do with it.

Understand that Chris also spends a lot of time combing for information to post and maintaining the main RF website. It may take some time for him to review your writing or he may have other reasons for a delay.

If you "report" your post he'll get a direct ping that tells him to check out your post. Chris can send it to Adrian if it's appropriate.

townerka

I suspect there are some here who would be interested in what you have written.

If it is relatively short it should be easy to cut and paste into a post. If it is longer you might be able to email it to Chris at [email protected] and he can decide what to do with it.

Understand that Chris also spends a lot of time combing for information to post and maintaining the main RF website. It may take some time for him to review your writing or he may have other reasons for a delay.

If you "report" your post he'll get a direct ping that tells him to check out your post. Chris can send it to Adrian if it's appropriate.
It's not super short unfortunately. haha

Thank you for the suggestion. I'll send it to Chris and see if he likes it. I really wanted to get some feedback on the accuracy and if I drew the right conclusions from each passage.

Back