Need some guidance...advice

Matthew6:33

Withstand in the evil day. Eph 6:13
That‘s interesting. I didn’t know this about Qanon, not that I know much about Q anyway. I’m noticing some of this on Gab. Maybe I’m misinterpreting it.
Gab definitely falls into the NAR category. Andrew Torba, the founder of GAB does not believe in the rapture.

Kerbluey

Gab definitely falls into the NAR category. Andrew Torba, the founder of GAB does not believe in the rapture.

Yeah, I saw a comment he made about us escaping to the clouds or something. It kind of annoyed me, but I also see the other side. Because I believe in the rapture I tend to assume “now” is so close to the end that I struggle to not be apathetic about fighting for our freedoms. It’s kind of a escapist attitude I have, when the fact is the rapture or the Trib may be 100 years off. While I don’t believe we believers are supposed to conquer the world, I do think we should fight against those that wish to destroy us individually and as nations. I don’t mean take up arms but prayer and supporting good people and businesses financially and politically. I compare it to the revolutionary war. We are again being invaded by tyrants.

I don’t think I’m explaining myself well. I don’t know where lefties get their perseverance! I’m pooped out.

MtnMan

Because I believe in the rapture I tend to assume “now” is so close to the end that I struggle to not be apathetic about fighting for our freedoms.
I have been gradually releasing my grasp on this country as I see it rapidly declining. Being rather patriotic, this is difficult to watch. In fact, our U.S. flag at home now flies inverted, not out of disrespect, but as a sign of a country in distress. My nature is to fight for our freedoms as in the days of 1776. Then I'm reminded how close we are to the Rapture and observing the plentiful signs that it is very near, I look up for our redemption draws nigh. It's a struggle living here while waiting for our soon departure.