Need a good study guide!!

Tscopemaker4God

Hi! Does anyone know of a good Bible study book on the Book of John that we could use for a Small group Bible study?
We need something with questions to be answered.
Thank you!

Tscopemaker4God

Thank you
We are leaning toward the Lifeway study guide.The books are 10 bucks and there are only four of us, plus it requires reading and questions on your own.
So I would to thank you for pointing us in the right direction.
D&D

David Jeremiah has a John study book I just finished- it was very good! Under the store tab it’s the “David Jeremiah Bible study series” tab- He generously printed the Scripture chapters you’d be reading, then asks questions dissecting it :)

Palehorse

Hi! Does anyone know of a good Bible study book on the Book of John that we could use for a Small group Bible study?
We need something with questions to be answered.
Thank you!
The one book that really transformed my understanding of Scripture, was the late Dr. Chuck Missler's "Learn the Bible in 24 Hours." Each book is broken down with the basic information, but it also ties it in prophetically with all the other books, and how they intersect and correlate. Hope this helps

RogerThat

The one book that really transformed my understanding of Scripture, was the late Dr. Chuck Missler's "Learn the Bible in 24 Hours." Each book is broken down with the basic information, but it also ties it in prophetically with all the other books, and how they intersect and correlate. Hope this helps
Thanks! Based on your rec, I ordered it and have just started. Really pleased so far!

Len

I looked at a online book review for "Learn the Bible in 24 hours" and it said that the book did not have any questions being asked to answer so to me it seemed just like a book you read only, is that right?

RogerThat

I looked at a online book review for "Learn the Bible in 24 hours" and it said that the book did not have any questions being asked to answer so to me it seemed just like a book you read only, is that right?
I'm not sure what you're asking? I think you are saying no one has posted questions to Amazon about the book, but I'm not clear what you are asking?
There is a workbook that goes along with it I ordered for more in depth study, but I'm not using it. It seems better suited for a small group/leader type situation.

Reactions: Len

Len

'm not sure what you're asking?
G'day RT, no worries you sort of answered the question really, as to me it seemed that it was just a "reading" book with any question having the answers explained so not a study book with questions asked for you to search for ...... but perhaps it does have questions to answer then! and thanks for your time.

RogerThat

G'day RT, no worries you sort of answered the question really, as to me it seemed that it was just a "reading" book with any question having the answers explained so not a study book with questions asked for you to search for ...... but perhaps it does have questions to answer then! and thanks for your time.
You are correct :) It is a reading book. You can order a separate workbook, which I did, that does have questions and slide images from what I assume is a group lesson video option you can also get. The workbook does have some questions you can answer about the book material.

Reactions: Len
Back