Nationwide Mask "mandate"

Annie

Be A Berean!
I went to buy some sandals at Off Broadway and it was packed with people trying on shoes and putting them back. It was so hot in the store with a mask on and trying on shoes that I left with nothing. Everyone is touching everything yet we have to wear a mask. Makes no sense. I hate all of it. I feel like God is allowing evil to win right now, they just keep winning and winning and getting more prideful and full of themselves. I pray every day all day that Jesus would just come already and then I think of the souls he still wants to save and I understand him holding off. It’s wearing me down though.
Shopping just isn't the same is it! When we come into the city from the country it's nice to be able to use the facilities after the long drive... but often the bathrooms in the stores are closed now. Mask wearing is a pain. So even though I'd like to support the businesses I find that my visit is a speedy one.

Flyfisher

Mask of the Beast! Lol That sounds like here in Nevada. :)
And the Nazi have come out wanting to turn everyone in. One said exactly why she is scared of the virus. I kind of wonder if people actually think they can do all this social distancing and mask wearing and keep from getting it at some point. Unless God steps in, we are all facing getting it at some point. The virus will have periods of spikes and lows until we reach herd immunity. Which for this virus is likely on the higher end of 80 to 90 percent of the population gets it and has developed some type of immunity.

vbf

I refuse to wear a mask and heretofore have not been challenged while at any stores. Sure, I get the looks but ignore them. Masks are a form of domination, humiliation, and control, not to mention a very visible demonstration of how willing people are to submit. Wearing a cloth mask to stop a virus is like putting up chain link fence to stop mosquitoes. If ever challenged and told to put on a mask my first reaction will simply be to say no and go about my business. If they persist, so will my no. If it elevates from there, I'll leave and shop elsewhere.

The more people comply the more power is given to the morons requiring them.

The morons already have too much power.

I refuse to give the morons any more power.

Just say no.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
Actually not far from the truth. As technically except for online you can’t buy or sell unless you are wearing a mask. I see satan hands all over this, as it has desensitize people to the requirement of getting a mark to be able to buy or sell. Makes me think we are much closer than I once thought.
What state, if you don't mind me asking? I had not heard of this rule. It is astonishing to me! You are right, it is desensitizing.

Peggy0329

I agree. Or even the mark. It’s like please don’t buy or sell without “the mask of the beast” It’s for good for “the collective.”

You shouldn’t or even can’t COEXIST without a mask.
The mark of the beast is exactly what this reminds me of. I was thinking about it last night. Neither my county, nor my city has a mask mandate but all the grocery stores have decided that customers have to wear a mask to shop anyway. I wear one 9-10 hours a day and am supposed to keep my mouth and nose covered at all times while at work. It's just not possible. I have to air out my face and take a breath sometimes so this mask thing is apparently how I'm gonna get fired lol. That being said I refuse to put one on to go to the grocery store and it angers me that people are trying to force me against my will. It makes me feel like they want non mask wearers to starve or something. This whole " "you must have a mask to buy or sell" mentality feels like a preview of what the mark of the beast will eventually be like.

Batman

The city of KC and now at least 3 metro area counties are jumping on the mandatory mask in public or public accommodations band wagon...................and sooner or later I will be required to travel again for work (including airport travel) with my current or possible future job. This makes dodging the mandatory mask demands in and around my area and in my other work states less likely.

And the KS and MO Governors appear to be contemplating state wide mask usage too.

Peggy0329

The city of KC and now at least 3 metro area counties are jumping on the mandatory mask in public or public accommodations band wagon...................and sooner or later I will be required to travel again for work (including airport travel) with my current or possible future job. This makes dodging the mandatory mask demands in and around my area and in my other work states less likely.

And the KS and MO Governors appear to be contemplating state wide mask usage too.
All this forcing the mask thing really angers me. I have road rage and now I have mask rage

Last edited: