National Security Advisor: If Iran's uranium enrichment continues - Israel will act

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
National Security Advisor: If Iran's uranium enrichment continues - Israel will act
National Security Advisor Tzachi Hanegbi: There is no doubt in my mind that if there had been no judicial reform - Netanyahu would have already visited the White House.
Israel National News

National Security Advisor Tzachi Hanegbi spoke to Channel 12 News on Friday and stated that if Iran continues to advance its nuclear program, Israel will not wait. "If the intolerable uranium enrichment continues - Israel will act," he said, adding, "Iran is in trouble, for several years it has been unable to respond to the blows it has been receiving from Israel. Zero practical success. It is practically isolated, and what has been happening lately is that Iran sees that Israel is encroaching on it, thanks to the promotions of relations with Morocco and the United Arab Emirates." Hanegbi made similar comments in an interview with Channel 12 News in November.

more........... https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/370701

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
We need to watch this closely. I think it is reported that Iran's enrichment is up to 80% or so. I think over 90% is needed for bombs. Time may indeed be running out here. :thinking

Back