National Park Quietly Removed Warning That Glaciers ‘Will All Be Gone’ By 2020 After Years Of Heavy Snowfall

athenasius

Naive people. Plus, what sells them is the green marketing that followed the global warming /climate change , rhetoric. And it certainly is green. Just look at the cost of everything that falls under that header.
They have Tesla battery charging stations at mini-markets here. Takes about 45 minutes for a full charge.
In the domestic hybrid cars, their batteries when needing replacement run about $5,000.00.
I don't have the stomach to check to see how much the Tesla battery would cost.
But all that green energy stuff that's marketed is actually toxic to the environment and people.
My husband worked for our local hydroelectric utility. We watch a LOT of protestors. They all want electricity for their pet "green" cars, cell phones, security devices, home heating or cooking, refridgeration or freezing their food or running their computers, but they are out there screaming whenever BC Hydro wants permission to build a new dam.

What both of us wonder is where they think their rechargeable electric vehicle is supposed to get the juice from to run??????

We shake our heads, and then for kicks count how many of the greenies are wearing clothing or glasses that are made from hydrocarbons which is their other big peeve. (most wear polar fleece, Goretex type jackets, polycarbonate glasses lenses and frames, high tech running shoes with neoprene or other type soles and carry cell phones.)

One of the problems with these glaciers (and we get all the propaganda when we go on an Alaskan cruise) is that these people can't explain why some glaciers are growing while others recede. There's a lot of nonsense spouted by the park rangers as the ships sail past the glaciers, and they rely on people nodding in agreement with their wisdom, not spotting any contradictions.

There is one big one that is now going forward again, but it galloped forward, 300 years ago --before global warming was a thing, and knocked out a village, the villagers having to race for their lives. Then it melted away to allow a bay to re-emerge but the face remains active and occaisionally threatens the bay again. The scientists thought the native people were just exaggerating, but eventually realized it was the truth.

And we have been there in years where the ice is so bad it's blocked off the side channel and some where you can see the water is clear up the side channel.

I think it's the Hubbard, but can't recall.

Popcornfish

My husband worked for our local hydroelectric utility. We watch a LOT of protestors. They all want electricity for their pet "green" cars, cell phones, security devices, home heating or cooking, refridgeration or freezing their food or running their computers, but they are out there screaming whenever BC Hydro wants permission to build a new dam.

What both of us wonder is where they think their rechargeable electric vehicle is supposed to get the juice from to run??????

We shake our heads, and then for kicks count how many of the greenies are wearing clothing or glasses that are made from hydrocarbons which is their other big peeve. (most wear polar fleece, Goretex type jackets, polycarbonate glasses lenses and frames, high tech running shoes with neoprene or other type soles and carry cell phones.)

One of the problems with these glaciers (and we get all the propaganda when we go on an Alaskan cruise) is that these people can't explain why some glaciers are growing while others recede. There's a lot of nonsense spouted by the park rangers as the ships sail past the glaciers, and they rely on people nodding in agreement with their wisdom, not spotting any contradictions.

There is one big one that is now going forward again, but it galloped forward, 300 years ago --before global warming was a thing, and knocked out a village, the villagers having to race for their lives. Then it melted away to allow a bay to re-emerge but the face remains active and occaisionally threatens the bay again. The scientists thought the native people were just exaggerating, but eventually realized it was the truth.

And we have been there in years where the ice is so bad it's blocked off the side channel and some where you can see the water is clear up the side channel.

I think it's the Hubbard, but can't recall.
I think if we were to take a poll on the average age of the most vocal greenies we'd realize they were at most 20 somethings.
I think they're of that naive set that believes what they're told and feel so guilty about their existence that they're happily ready to accept "it's your fault" type propaganda. The guilt complex then makes green marketing very real for those who make the green selling green marketed products to the gullible. Those who first think they're able to save the planet through consumerism.

Part of the responsibility for that type of mind distortion in my view lies in the lap of a former VP, Al Gore. Sadly, what cemented his propaganda was the Nobel committee that awarded him the prize and monies for his sorry fiction, An Inconvenient Truth. Which was full of distortions and even a stolen clip from a Hollywood fiction entitled, "The Day After Tomorrow". (Why? Because calling it, Wednesday, would be dishonest?)
Gore narrated.

When the Nobel committee doesn't exercise discretion, it goes to further the lie. Because people assume the Nobel prize is a credible award for true work.
Meanwhile, the likes of what you encounter on Alaska cruises, like park rangers, are employees of the same government that pays certain scientists to foment the global warming propaganda. As well as funds those opposed.

And what's the result in manufacturing combative sides? Money and controls.
A nations people should realize , in my view, they're in trouble when their representatives in government pass a bill that is signed into law that outlaws light bulbs and plastic grocery bags.

All based on "environmental concerns", the "carbon footprint", and "global warming".
Plastic grocery bags are eco-friendly if they're made out of rice. But proposals to ban them all together makes them illegal.
In my home state the legislature is passing such a bill. The Governor is all for signing it into law. Meanwhile, the genius that is our local government has decided plastic bags are not recyclable at the local recycling stations.

Figure that one out. Plastic grocery bags are bad for the environment. But you can't recycle that which will soon be illegal. So where do they go? Exactly! The landfill.

CFB's, compact florescent bulbs, those spiral bulbs that cost a fortune, are toxic to the environment because they contain mercury vapor. Break one an your home is nar qualified to be a haz-mat site. Don't ever vacuum the remains because the vacuum then spreads the vapor. Get kids and pets out of the house and open the windows.
But, they're a solution to global warming. :cop

I would like to see a billionaire investor in America work with Japan so as to bring to this country what is up and running there. Japan has for many years recycled almost all household waste. They've devised this contraption that turns garbage, most garbage, into pellets that can be used for heat and other forms of energy.

Otherwise, this contemporary technologically superior culture across the landscape of the first world is going to leave a footprint of garbage dumps.
Then in some century like 2323 archaeologists excavating our age will happen upon them and ask themselves how our species ever made it out alive.
People tend to insult pigs because they are said to defecate where they eat. That's because humans that raise pigs insure that happens by limiting their roaming space and not separating their living and food pens.
However, what does it say about the human species when we do the same thing? Defecate where we eat?
Did you know it is not illegal to use human waste water to irrigate human food grade crops in America?

And we call pigs filthy animals.