Nasrallah: I don't think Israel will attack Iran

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Nasrallah: I don't think Israel will attack Iran
Hezbollah secretary general says Israel will be isolated if it ever attacks Iran's nuclear program, face massive retaliation.
Israel National News

Hezbollah secretary general Hassan Nasrallah estimates that Israel will not attack Iran's nuclear facilities, even if Iran exceeds the threshold for the production of nuclear weapons. In an interview with an Iranian television network, Nasrallah said: "If Iran is attacked, it will respond directly and its allies will also respond. Therefore, I do not believe that Israel will attack Iran." According to him, no one will stand by Israel if it attacks Iran, not even the United States.

more........... https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/321969

Dave_97

According to him, no one will stand by Israel if it attacks Iran, not even the United States.
And maybe that’s part reason adding to the understanding of America not being mentioned in the future coming to Israel’s aid in the Ez 38.

If Israel attacks Irans nuclear facilities the current American leadership might condemn the Israelites, causing the current relationship they have to grow weaker.

I just don’t see Israel watching Iran get together a nuclear weapon without trying to take it out. We all know whom that bomb is being created for.