Nashville school shooter Audrey Hale: Who is 28-year-old transgender woman who opened fire at Covenant school

GHoe

Awesome and heroic body cam video of the police taking down the killer

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nashville-school-shooting-audrey-hale-police-bodycams-released
I agree, I've done quite a bit of active shooter training at my department and I think the "camera guy" in this law enforcement crew did a great job. He was pushing the tempo of his guys who kind of appeared a bit reluctant at times. I think without the "camera guy" it probably takes them a couple minutes (maybe more) longer to reach the shooter.

I've seen quite a few posts regarding a 9 year old girl victim who was a pastor's daughter that was killed and that the shooter specifically sought the girl out to shoot her. After watching the video of the shooter entering the school and walking around, I'm a little reluctant to believe that until a manifesto is released (I highly doubt it will) or facts come forward explaining how this was proven (victim list in manifesto or witness statements suggesting she was calling the girls name to locate ?).

What I saw was the shooter enter the school but then seem really unsure where she wanted to go and defintely not in a hurry to get to an "intended" target. Or she was on drugs and very very calm.. Obviously it is still possible that the girl was a target because of her (pastor) father but that could just as easily be fake news to stir the pot until it's proven false. (I haven't seen it yet, maybe it is available ?)

As for the shooter, I think it'll be a matter of time until she is on t-shirts being championed as hero of the LGBTQ cause againdt "Christian Tyranny" somewhat like communist Che Guevara is championed today. A current day "John of Arch" do to her preferred pronouns. As we continue to talk about this event and the shooter by calling her, her or she, that will likely only further fuel LGBTQ anger as the shooter is "deadnamed" and her actions will seem more and more justifiable in their minds.

I don't see a healthy conversation coming from this regarding trans hormone therapy in kids and young adults. I think this will only deepen the divide as Christians continue to share the word of God and everyone else sees Christianity and the word of God as unloving and something to detest or exterminate (eventuality).

Another sign of the times we are living in. Isaiah 55:8-9 comes to mind yet again. I may not understand it but I choose to believe God used this event for good and that the victims were saved and that people will turn from their wicked was because of this event and also receive Christ as their savior.

Baby Yoda

Watchman
The real problem we face as a society is that teachers and doctors are encouraging this mental illness called transgenderism.

There is a new Amazon commercial that is so disturbing to me -- doing what you just described as encouraging transgenderism. There's a young girl with a moustache and they explain that in the ad she learns she does not have to conform to society and bleach or wax it. Instead she embraces it, but I feel this is a push to accept trans and have it not matter if one is male or female.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
My husband read that Audrey Hale resented going to the Christian school as a child. I can't wrap my brain around why she would want to kill the children. It wasn't their fault she had to go to that school. It was her parents that did that. I was wondering if there was some kind of grudge because it was the school she went to that she did her terrible actions.

Last edited:

Shonsu

Borg # 8675309
Why haven't they installed lexan on these exterior doors? It doesn't shatter from a bullet strike. Also an armed staff member or two could have stopped her in the entrance. As a Firefighter I once had to take out a lexan door on a commercial building with a pick head axe, it didn't break after many blows as hard as I could swing and I was good with an axe. Schools should be hardened, even the killer knew that it was a soft target in her planning.

I was thinking the same thing. Or not have glass doors at all. I think we should require all schools to be much more hardened than what they are. It should be easier to break into a jail than it is a school if we are really serious about protecting our children.

paul289

My husband read that Audrey Hale resented going to the Christian school as a child. I can't wrap my brain around why she would want to kill the children. It wasn't their fault she had to go to that school. It was her parents that did that. I was wondering if there was some kind of grudge because it was the school she went to that she did her terrible actions.
Parents often send their "problem children" to Christian schools, thinking the school will fix them, even though the problems begin at home.

bigmoose

A child of the King
I will give an opinion... that person was likely confronted by sound bible doctrine on a plethora of issues. she chose to deny the power of the Creator to set the rules for His creation. Therefore she transferred her guilt upon both the teachers and the families who supported the school by sending their children there. She was "getting even" by harming those who meant her no harm... so typical of satanic tactics.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I will give an opinion... that person was likely confronted by sound bible doctrine on a plethora of issues. she chose to deny the power of the Creator to set the rules for His creation. Therefore she transferred her guilt upon both the teachers and the families who supported the school by sending their children there. She was "getting even" by harming those who meant her no harm... so typical of satanic tactics.
I understand what you are saying. The good news about the children is more than likely they accepted Jesus as their personal Savior so their Spirit is in heaven. To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. Anyone have an idea on the age of accountability? I have heard it is what a child understands mentally about salvation. I have also heard that is may be 12 because that is the age :fish was when he went into the synagogue to preach.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Again I will never understand this. I guess the shooters never think about the trauma these families endure for years to come. Makes my heart hurt for the families. I imagine the father of the shooter is going through his own trauma as well.

Some shooters do or did think about the trauma to the families of victims, and in some cases, it contributed to victim selection :mad

Batfan7

Parents often send their "problem children" to Christian schools, thinking the school will fix them, even though the problems begin at home.
Very true! I'm friends with a Principal of a Christian school, and they have lots of stories of entitled parents bringing their "perfect angels" to enroll in the Christian schools because they've been kicked out of regular schools for behavioral issues. It's always other people's fault too, never their own child, of course.

We like to think that Christian schools are fun of sweet Christian kids, but that's not really true. Still, those with the problems are the ones most in need of help, so I don't blame the schools for often accepting them in. It just that, like all people, the individuals need to choose to change (and choose Jesus) if they are ever going to be more than horrid children growing up into horrid adults.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Anymore, it generally takes a lot to get expelled from public school. Private schools can, and most do, hold students, faculty, staff, and parents to higher standards of conduct, and enforce them.

Some Christian schools require at least one parent, plus the child enrolled in the school, to be Baptized (and Confirmed as applicable) members of a church of the denomination, or even the specific church that runs the school. Some churches pay all, or a significant part, of the tuition for their members, who attend its school or a school of the same denomination.

Depending on the church-school situation, church discipline can be used in response to some issues.

Carl

I just read a report about our genetic personality inheritance and where it comes from. We get our code from our parents all the way back to Adam and Eve. Only trouble is that our genes are not pure, they have been modified by bad transmission and modifications in the body that they are from These modifications cause behavioral changes is people. These genetic scientists are coming to the conclusion that the human race doesn't have many more generations that it can count on to be functional.

Shonsu

Borg # 8675309
I just read a report about our genetic personality inheritance and where it comes from. We get our code from our parents all the way back to Adam and Eve. Only trouble is that our genes are not pure, they have been modified by bad transmission and modifications in the body that they are from These modifications cause behavioral changes is people. These genetic scientists are coming to the conclusion that the human race doesn't have many more generations that it can count on to be functional.

Yes, as we get farther in generations from Adam, our DNA only gets worse and it is a direct result of sin. Sin introduced sickness and death. It certainly proves evolution wrong.

Psalm37v4

Hated and laughed at by the world but loved by God
Ms. Hale (sorry, dear, your name is not Aiden… It’s Audrey) looks like she clearly had some mental issues. There’s one picture circulating the Internet of her wearing a striped shirt and cropped hair. She looks more like a 15-year-old than a 28 year old. But in that picture She looks like she is not mentally OK.

Back