Nashville Christian school shooting

GotGrace

Please pray for the children and staff of Covenant Christian Church in Nashville. There was a shooting, with the shooter being killed by police. The children are being evacuated and reunited with parents at a nearby church. There are reports of “patients being transported to local hospitals, but no word on the seriousness of injuries and/or deaths. Schools being dismissed locally, as well as businesses, etc.
:pray :pray :pray :pray
I will never be able to comprehend what kind of mind does this.

madcat

From what I read she is a bio woman living as a man.
That’s what is being reported this pm. And confirmed by Facebook posts. I think I remember some reporter today saying “she was a former student at Covenant”. Some info will undoubtedly be revealed by those who knew her/him, but those details won’t be coming from “official sources”. Just seems like one disaster after another - ANOTHER train derailment today of toxic substances. Seems like those are the only trains out of hundreds on the tracks every day that are subject to accidents.
———:hmmm:hmmm

A football term comes to mind - piling on.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
That’s what is being reported this pm. And confirmed by Facebook posts. I think I remember some reporter today saying “she was a former student at Covenant”. Some info will undoubtedly be revealed by those who knew her/him, but those details won’t be coming from “official sources”. Just seems like one disaster after another - ANOTHER train derailment today of toxic substances. Seems like those are the only trains out of hundreds on the tracks every day that are subject to accidents.
———:hmmm:hmmm

A football term comes to mind - piling on.
You can see the pics of Audrey Hale on her/him Facebook page I looked at it.

Last edited:

lightofmylife

How did we to the point where intelligent people have to “walk on eggshells“ when addressing another person. I go by Gray’s Anatomy textbook - good enough in the 1850’s - good enough now.
It has been these 2 Presidents that changed America Obama and Biden. Obama got same sex marriage passed, and Biden is known for all his lies, opening the border, and making America unsafe. Also, political correctness with censorship.

amystery

How did we to the point where intelligent people have to “walk on eggshells“ when addressing another person. I go by Gray’s Anatomy textbook - good enough in the 1850’s - good enough now.
Excellent question!
Our local Nashville news refers to her as a her until they say she’s trans. Then they refer to her as a they. Even the news are confused by the ABC “rules.”
Like my husband said, all that does it make it sound like there was more than one shooter.

She was clearly mentally ill, but we are so afraid of hurting people’s feelings, we refuse to be honest. This is what happens because of it.

lightofmylife

Excellent question!
Our local Nashville news refers to her as a her until they say she’s trans. Then they refer to her as a they. Even the news are confused by the ABC “rules.”
Like my husband said, all that does it make it sound like there was more than one shooter.

She was clearly mentally ill, but we are so afraid of hurting people’s feelings, we refuse to be honest. This is what happens because of it.
The question I have is why did she do that to these young children, and there were 3 adults killed as well? I read the 2 ladies were staff members, and the man was a janitor. The 3 children were all 9, and I read they think she was 9 when she went to the school. Could it be she had a grudge against that school when she went there?

NewWine2020

Excellent question!

I don't think child murderers feelings should have any merit whatsoever., regardless of what their "pronouns" are.

I see the Trans folk as (mostly) victims of lies, deceit and mental illness that is enabled by the left for political gain but I can see this leading right leaning thugs to declare open season on 'trans bashing" and this than being spun into a civil rights type issue where the trans folk are further hailed as hero's and acceptance is mandated by our crooked legal and political system.

The whole thing is sad and awful for everyone involved.

lightofmylife

So this person was a biological woman identifying as a man?

My husband was saying right off the bat that this had to have been a man, when they were calling this person a woman.
It is unusual that you see a woman go into a school and kill people. Audrey Hale was born a female and identifying as a man.

MapleLeaf

It's the testosterone that they pumped into her along with the fact that gender dysmorphia is a MENTAL ILLNESS. She already wasn't right in the head. And the trans people are becoming increasingly violent. There is open talk online about trans vengeance. They're planning a 'day of vengeance" for april 1st. They attack women repeatedly. Saw a video of one punching a 70 year old woman repeatedly in the face. It's demonic and anti-christ. No amount of hurt feelings covers this. It was a targeted attack against Christians.

kathymendel

Here is a question I have been asking for years now...........

Why haven't we re-routed our military from drills and practice on bases to guarding all of our schools against this sort of thing?
Why didn't we re-route our military to our southern border in the same manner?
We let them fight wars in Viet Nam and Afghanistan for years and years to never see a victory ......... but, we don't use them to protect
our own people in our own land?? If the police can't get this under control, and it's very evident they can't, then bring in the military!!!

If I can figure this out..............why can't our so-called smart politicians figure it out????
It makes me think they are perfectly happy with what is going on...........

daygo

Excellent question!

Beggars belief.

madcat

Why haven't we re-routed our military from drills and practice on bases to guarding all of our schools against this sort of thing?
We let them fight wars in Viet Nam and Afghanistan for years and years to never see a victory ......... but, we don't use them to protect
our own people in our own land?? If the police can't get this under control, and it's very evident they can't, then bring in the military!!!

If I can figure this out..............why can't our so-called smart politicians figure it out????
Because the “powers that be” ARE perfectly happy with this destruction of society and what USED to be Christian values. The left is totally off the rails, and the “right” isn’t far behind in our government. We have a uniparty now, and look back at the Obama years and how far we sunk as a former Christian nation. We all saw it when the gay flag was over the White House, and he literally pushed the agenda on all of us. And, he criminalized persecution of trans “anything”. Which brings us to this coming Saturday which is the first
national “Trans day of vengeance “.
I am holding my breath for this weekend here in the Nashville area. If they release the killer’s manifesto before then, and It contains anti-Christian language, will the trans community ramp up their “vengeance”? Sounds like radical Muslims in “Palestine“.
Lord Jesus, please sound that trumpet soon!

Andy C

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/posse-comitatus-act-explained

Back