Nashville Christian school shooting

amystery

I live in Middle Tennessee, and have drove by the area this happened at hundreds of times. It's truly terrible, and I can't imagine how horrible these families of the victims must feel. We all must pray for these families, the kids and faculty who will be affected by this and everyone who is saddened by this.

What shouldn't be happening is what's happening within the demoncratic segment of government today, and the local ones are harping about the fact that we passed laws banning drag shows in public where children can be but we haven't done anything about "all these guns." First, thank God that we passed that drag law. Second, the thing I wish I could pound into my liberal friends' heads is very simple, "Bad guys don't obey laws." For me, now is not the time to argue, but I swear they make it hard not to want to shout it from the rooftops.

This is not a gun problem. What this actually is is a hearts of men have grown cold and sin & evilness are abundant and celebrated problem. The same people I know who are complaining about "assault rifles" want to rub rocks and play with tarot cards instead of pray to The Lord above

Jesus, please come quick!

NewWine2020

I live in Middle Tennessee, and have drove by the area this happened at hundreds of times. It's truly terrible, and I can't imagine how horrible these families of the victims must feel. We all must pray for these families, the kids and faculty who will be affected by this and everyone who is saddened by this.

What shouldn't be happening is what's happening within the demoncratic segment of government today, and the local ones are harping about the fact that we passed laws banning drag shows in public where children can be but we haven't done anything about "all these guns." First, thank God that we passed that drag law. Second, the thing I wish I could pound into my liberal friends' heads is very simple, "Bad guys don't obey laws." For me, now is not the time to argue, but I swear they make it hard not to want to shout it from the rooftops.

This is not a gun problem. What this actually is is a hearts of men have grown cold and sin & evilness are abundant and celebrated problem. The same people I know who are complaining about "assault rifles" want to rub rocks and play with tarot cards instead of pray to The Lord above

The naiveté (if not outright stupidity) shows so very strongly on the liberals; it's like they live in a fantasy land where if guns are "banned" that somehow a magical, rainbow fairy will make every single firearm disappear so that NOBODY, (normal people, govt, criminals..lol) will have them anymore.

No, sorry libs, firearms (or something just as dangerous as gun tech improves and gives rise to something else, Terminator/Aliens style Phased-Plasma riles anyone? ) will always be with us, if only (in theory) for LE and military.

As Prohibition and the decades ago lost "war on Drugs" has shown, if people want something that's available and other people can make money off of it, they WILL get it, no matter what laws are in effect.

Liberals are like toddlers who are allowed to vote.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
The White House Press Secretary announced that Republicans were encouraged by Joe Biden to DO SOMETHING!
Please pardon me while I research whether Satan was a member of the Republican Party, Eden Branch.
Maybe Dems ought to stop supporting transgenderism. The “woman” shooter identified on Facebook as a man.
Has this person's name that did the shooting been released yet? I thought of the possibility that this could have been a trans.

Last edited:

kathymendel

We are watching lawlessness and evil abound, just as we were told long ago it would in the last days.
Surely, witnessing all the senseless killing - especially in our schools, where innocent children and staff are gunned down -
is the epitome of this truth. God is using all of this to show us all the lateness of the hour. Soon, and very soon,
the true church will have no further reason to be here on earth. We, and the Holy Spirit that indwells us will depart, upon the Lord's
call from the heavens. The world will then see the evil we are seeing - but, it will be thousands of times worse. It is sad, it is tragic, and
it breaks my (our) hearts...........but, it is part of God's plan to cause man to see his need for The Savior. If WE are heartbroken, just think
how God the Father feels........... My prayer is that God's moment of changing us and taking us home is just around the corner, bringing Jesus' kingdom shortly behind that.

lightofmylife

We are watching lawlessness and evil abound, just as we were told long ago it would in the last days.
Surely, witnessing all the senseless killing - especially in our schools, where innocent children and staff are gunned down -
is the epitome of this truth. God is using all of this to show us all the lateness of the hour. Soon, and very soon,
the true church will have no further reason to be here on earth. We, and the Holy Spirit that indwells us will depart, upon the Lord's
call from the heavens. The world will then see the evil we are seeing - but, it will be thousands of times worse. It is sad, it is tragic, and
it breaks my (our) hearts...........but, it is part of God's plan to cause man to see his need for The Savior. If WE are heartbroken, just think
how God the Father feels........... My prayer is that God's moment of changing us and taking us home is just around the corner, bringing Jesus' kingdom shortly behind that.
:amen Great post. We are definitely living in perilous times. A :lightbulb better :thumbup:thumbup place is waiting for the children of God. :bighug

madcat

Has this person's name that did the shooting been released yet? I thought of the possibility that this could have been a trans.
It will be interesting to see how it is portrayed in the news (LSM). Assuming she/he/they /them/it wasn’t taken to the E.R., but straight to a morgue, will they report “it’s” true gender? I’ll be watching this evening, as each of the networks will be trying to out do each other. If the person did go to Vandy, the sex will be on the E.R. notes. But, I doubt even they would release it if the “powers” of the leftist Nashville government can keep it quiet.
And really, what difference does it make anyway? (do I sound like Hillary?). I’m SURE no one will even mention this was a Christian school in one of the most affluent areas of “old” Nashville. Private academies are numerous here in middle TN, and I sense being Christian may have put them with a target on their backs.
It will be interesting to see if other Christian schools will really lock down on security.

lightofmylife

It will be interesting to see how it is portrayed in the news (LSM). Assuming she/he/they /them/it wasn’t taken to the E.R., but straight to a morgue, will they report “it’s” true gender? I’ll be watching this evening, as each of the networks will be trying to out do each other. If the person did go to Vandy, the sex will be on the E.R. notes. But, I doubt even they would release it if the “powers” of the leftist Nashville government can keep it quiet.
And really, what difference does it make anyway? (do I sound like Hillary?). I’m SURE no one will even mention this was a Christian school in one of the most affluent areas of “old” Nashville. Private academies are numerous here in middle TN, and I sense being Christian may have put them with a target on their backs.
It will be interesting to see if other Christian schools will really lock down on security.
I realize this was a private Christian school, but after all the shootings and deaths in schools they should all have protection meaning security/teacher with a gun. Better safe than sorry they shouldn't take chances with peoples lives.

madcat

When I hear that lame excuse, I remind the person they would be under the thumb of now “King Charles”, with cities now being controlled by radical Muslims in government, IF our forefathers hadn’t had guns to fight off the British and secure our freedom (well, not so much anymore). But that’s when men were men, women were women, and God was still at least somewhat revered.

madcat

I realize this was a private Christian school, but after all the shootings and deaths in schools they should all have protection meaning security/teacher with a gun. Better safe than sorry they shouldn't take chances with peoples lives.
It will be interesting to see if this school had a private security guard, and what measures they took to keep all entrances locked with camera surveillance? Being smack in the heart of a wealthy area, with a large shopping mall/businesses, you would think they would always be aware of likely break-ins.
I do know the Woodmont Baptist church, (where the kids were taken to connect with parents today), has a daily preschool program, and there are several large and older churches in the area with various daycares.

School systems must have state regs to follow and can’t hire off duty sheriffs? Most churches in our county south of Nashville have at least one County sheriff present for all services. And the choirs? Locked and loaded with a good visual on the entrances. You can’t be too careful these days.

Jesus Is Coming!

I cannot imagine any reason anyone would have for killing little kids! There is none! Just a sick mind and a hate-filled heart that has given over to Satan. Makes me wonder sometimes if what I've seen in movies could actually be happening....someone is hypnotized and programmed to do whatever and a certain word or something causes them to act on it. I know that's probably not the case, but nothing is impossible in this world right now.

One of my granddaughters-in-law teaches at a private Christian school and my 7 yr. old great-grandson is a student. I can't even bear the thought.
Praying for those parents and families.
Please come get us, Lord Jesus! :pray :pray:pray:pray:pray:pray It can't be much longer! :rapture

madcat

Looks like they will release the shooter’s manifesto maybe tomorrow. The school had regular security drills with staff, and all doors were locked, but apparently not able to withstand the caliber she (he?) used.
DH said Vandy Childrens hospital was a madhouse and so many affected who were in the E.R. 2 of the victims were children of my husband’s coworkers at the main hospital, and needless to say the city is just in such pain.
The school is in the same complex as the Covenant Presbyterian church, who owns the school, and their staff was present in the church offices, but couldn’t hear any of the shots being fired. Teachers were alerted by cellphones, but apparently the doors to the classrooms were locked, but not bulletproof.

People who were “friends” with the shooter on Facebook said the shooter is female who identifies as male online. Nashville police chief says more info to come probably tomorrow. Many area churches are opening this evening for prayer services and to support victim’s families and friends.

National “news” is turning this into a disgusting opportunity to blame TN gun laws, so go to local stations for the updates, preferably FOX Nashville. I am a little shocked that all stations are asking for prayer for the families involved.

Incoming info, one of the adults was the head of the school, and a substitute custodian who was loved by all the kids, was a second victim.

Last edited:

amystery

It will be interesting to see if this school had a private security guard, and what measures they took to keep all entrances locked with camera surveillance? Being smack in the heart of a wealthy area, with a large shopping mall/businesses, you would think they would always be aware of likely break-ins.
I do know the Woodmont Baptist church, (where the kids were taken to connect with parents today), has a daily preschool program, and there are several large and older churches in the area with various daycares.

School systems must have state regs to follow and can’t hire off duty sheriffs? Most churches in our county south of Nashville have at least one County sheriff present for all services. And the choirs? Locked and loaded with a good visual on the entrances. You can’t be too careful these days.
They did not have any from what all local reports are saying, and they have absolutely no excuse. They are a private school that didn’t have the same limp wristed policies that they had to deal with as a public school.
If a Christian school doesn’t understand the evil, sinful reality of the world we’re living in, then who else would!
Bravo to our law enforcement who handled this as swiftly and quickly as possible- 14 minutes from the time the first call was made to the murderer being taken out. But that still wasn’t enough. If they had their own private, armed security, this may not have happened today.
I’m utterly stunned, sickened and heartbroken.

madcat

They did not have any from what all local reports are saying, and they have absolutely no excuse. They are a private school that didn’t have the same limp wristed policies that they had to deal with as a public school.
If a Christian school doesn’t understand the evil, sinful reality of the world we’re living in, then who else would!
Bravo to our law enforcement who handled this as swiftly and quickly as possible- 14 minutes from the time the first call was made to the murderer being taken out. But that still wasn’t enough. If they had their own private, armed security, this may not have happened today.
I’m utterly stunned, sickened and heartbroken.
It’s looking like this woman planned this in detail with maps of the whole facility, as well as a written manifesto. She was apparently a student there when she was about 9 y.o. Hopefully this will spur schools to secure their buildings with armed guards, but the ant-gun mongers in the TN congress are already insisting a gun ban is needed. You know, like criminals can’t get guns illegally :mad: .

If anything, citizens need to be able to defend themselves and their families, property.

lismore

I thought of the possibility that this could have been a trans.
I read a report in the Independent that confirmed this 'Police initially described Hale as a trans woman, but The Tennessean reports that Hale was a transgender man who used male pronouns'. Obviously a very confused individual, I'm confused trying to work out which gender this shooter actually was.

Praying for those caught up in it, another fulfillment of what the bible says 'In the last days terrible times will come'.

mphsmom

The last I heard was this was a man living and dressing like a woman. Apparently he had been planning this for a while because they found a whole bunch of evidence at his house.

Back