Nashville Christian school shooting

amystery

The ”word” here in the Nashville area is that the real manifesto will never be released under the current administration, which is pro-left, and they will cater to the bullies on the block. Historically these groups have been allowed to wreak havoc on the citizens. Laying down in the middle of highways to protest etc., and other actions that would result in others being arrested. I assume this will be the same, as they will say the manifesto would be detrimental to the “safety” of the citizens.
City officials in even the more “conservative” suburbs around Nashville are caving in to the demands of the “trans world”. As we speak, in the town of Franklin, south of Nashville, the city alderman are considering giving the green light to a “trans and drag parade” to be held in the center of town. I’m sure there are some threats that may bear on their decision, but I predict in light of the murders this week, the trans faction will get their way.
Franklin pretends to be conservative, but with all the influx of Californians, the gig will be up soon enough. Old Franklin is being drowned out by this new woke crowd. Very sad! We may have to move farther away from Nashville to get back to the roots we used to love about the area.

amystery

I was very disappointed that the school did not have a security officer, or just some kind of a good guy with a gun to help protect these kids, but I happened to listen to our local conservative radio station, and they interviewed the man that did their active shooter training last year for this very type of thing, and it was very fascinating to hear. I have to give the school credit, because based off of what he said, they did everything he told him to do, and now it’s coming out that they truly saved more lives than we will probably ever know. He mentioned some thing I believe, called a kickplate that perhaps were on the doors, also for the teachers to never open the doors to their classrooms, for anyone, even if they said they were police. Because police can always get a key, and that definitely happened here. I’m sure he taught them where to position the kids inside the classrooms, and how they need to be quiet during this type of thing, all sorts of stuff that we hate to even think about. I missed a little bit of what he was saying, but when I turned it back on, he was mentioning the one thing he had recommended that they were not able to implement was some sort of a film to go on the glass doors, he said that would have most definitely prevented that woman from being able to shoot her way in. He said there are tools she could’ve use to get in, but based off of what she had, she would’ve never made it in the door.

Last night, my husband said he heard an interview with somebody somewhere across the country about the fact that whoever trained the school should be training every school across the country, and if we would take a fraction of the money that were sending to Ukraine to protect our kids here in this country, we could get it done.

For my crazy liberal friends, that seem to think this is a gun problem, and we should all just want to hand in our guns, they are so blissfully unaware of why we have the second amendment to begin with. They just think it’s so gun toting rednecks can go shoot stuff up on the weekends. They have never heard the phrase “A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state.” But even if they have, these people don’t want to be free. I think a lot of them really don’t like the freedom loving Americans that are left in this country.

While red flag protocols might make sense on one hand, we have to think about how the government can weaponize that stuff against somebody who they determine to be a “threat” (to their agenda), and if you voted for Donald Trump, the current administration would put you on the threat list. We aren’t in Mayberry anymore, folks. And the only way they’re going to solve this problem is the start caring as much about getting into a school as they do getting in to a stadium. Not to mention people waking up and paying attention to what their kids are doing, how they’re acting, generally being involved enough to spot a problem before it turns into another casualty. And, for the love of all that is even slightly good, turn to Jesus!

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
And she apparently had/has “ties” with Rahm Emanuel, and other Obama radicals. What a coincidence to be in the right place, at the right time, to do impromptu interviews with all the media with the same script? There are folks who were on the scene that say she was “ushered” to the different TV news set-ups within 30 minutes of the shooting, so she wasn’t just a bystander. :hmmm
Exactly. What a "coincidence".
Obiden Inc. will use this tragedy (obviously) to push for stringent , unconstitutional gun laws.
They will tarnish Christians in the process and highlight how the "trans" community are the victims.
There is absolutely a trans agenda and this administration are pushing it to help foster their other dark agendas.
Ungodliness by the children of darkness.
It is immensely evil.

However, in the end , all this wickedness is temporary.
That is an absolute fact .

GHoe

Now I am hearing that the FBI must first “evaluate” the manifesto before it’s released. When will that be - after Joker Joe is out of office, I presume?
Surprisingly from what I've seen a group called "Gays against Groomers" is pushing for the release and completing the FOIA request to have manifesto released. Some then said that since the FBI is only helping the state then it (manifesto) could be requested via FOIA and that it wasn't a "federal investigation" which maybe FOIA isn't applicable toward ?? I don't know how it all works.. Funny how at least 3 agenckes are workijg on this case, yet none can sleak to the contents for the manifesto.. whata joke. I'd bank on not getting it at all or a heavily modified version.

I can see them not releasing it AND also see these specific type events continuing (sadly).. Then I think it would be a bit of a mute point to worry about it. Based on what I see on social media, it almost appears to me a call to arms among LGBTQ has occurred as if the manifesto had been released.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
Surprisingly from what I've seen a group called "Gays against Groomers" i
Just checked out their website and wow - good for them. Just shows how low and degraded our society has become when even this group of people is horrified at what is going on. It’s baffling how even they see the wrongness of it yet some of my straight and “moral” relatives don’t.
They even state “we respect religious rights to believe homosexuality is wrong.”

Last edited:

DWB

Franklin pretends to be conservative, but with all the influx of Californians, the gig will be up soon enough. Old Franklin is being drowned out by this new woke crowd. Very sad! We may have to move farther away from Nashville to get back to the roots we used to love about the area.
This is news to me living very close to the Franklin area.

DWB

This may have been mentioned earlier, I haven't read every post, but I am just hearing on talk radio in the Nashville area that the Pastor of the Church was counseling the shooter. Sadly, his daughter was a victim. Evil lives and thrives in many people.

ItIsFinished!

This may have been mentioned earlier, I haven't read every post, but I am just hearing on talk radio in the Nashville area that the Pastor of the Church was counseling the shooter. Sadly, his daughter was a victim. Evil lives and thrives in many people.
Sadly ironic.
Seems the killer may have targeted the pastors daughter.
Seems the killer wanted to hurt the parents more than those she murdered.
Ultimately she was angry at God.
So sad and tragic.
Definitely lifting prayers for all those folks.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Sadly ironic.
Seems the killer may have targeted the pastors daughter.
Seems the killer wanted to hurt the parents more than those she murdered.
Ultimately she was angry at God.
So sad and tragic.
Definitely lifting prayers for all those folks.
Was she still attending church there with her parents? Otherwise, how did Audrey Hale know who the pastor's daughter was? Where did you hear Audrey was being counseled by the pastor?

Last edited:

ItIsFinished!

Was she still attending church there with her parents? Otherwise, how did Audrey Hale know who the pastor's daughter was?
In DWB's post I quoted , he stated that he heard the pastor was counseling the shooter.
Then I read the following below.

She apparently went there looking for the pastor, but couldn't find him.
She found his daughter after she couldn't find him.
Apparently they had a disagreement .

lightofmylife

In DWB's post I quoted , he stated that he heard the pastor was counseling the shooter.
Then I read the following below.

She apparently went there looking for the pastor, but couldn't find him.
She found his daughter after she couldn't find him.
Apparently they had a disagreement .
If what was said on Talk Radio is true, some things are making more sense. I would like to hear the pastor actually say this because sometimes people make things up.

ItIsFinished!

If what was said on Talk Radio is true, some things are making more sense. I would like to hear the pastor actually say this because sometimes people make things up.
I watched a interview with the former pastor who said the same thing about the situation.
That he believes the pastor was the target or main one.
He also remembered the killer when she went to school there as a young girl.
This whole situation gives me a very heavy heart.

Then (off topic) to hear about those 9 servicemen who died in Kentucky lastnight .

lightofmylife

I watched a interview with the former pastor who said the same thing about the situation.
He also remembered the killer when she went to school there as a young girl.
This whole situation gives me a very heavy heart.

Then (off topic) to hear about those 9 servicemen who died in Kentucky lastnight .
I know this world is evil because we have a lot of people following the evil :diablo one. Keep an eye out on Breaking News my husband Jeff is putting some good :lightbulb news on there in awhile. I will not say what it is about because I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Back