Nashville Christian school shooting

DWB

It’s nice that you haven’t noticed!
I heard this morning that a pride parade has been approved for Franklin, Tn sometime in June. Signs will be posted to warn normal people what is taking place, and no drag shows per the organizer.

I can see them now waltzing around Robert E. Lee's statue on the square.

NewWine2020

When I clicked on the link to the New York post article about the pastor, counseling Audrey Hale, there was another article where he took it back and said he was mistaken.

Finding out this poor girl was trans and thought she was a man reminded me of something. One of my moms former caregivers has a daughter who just turned 16 but has been claiming she’s a “gay bisexual male trans.” Unfortunately, she doesn’t get paid much attention at home because she has a younger 14-year-old sister and now a one year old sister, so we think she’s doing this just to get attention. But it is so sad when people think they aren’t the gender God assigned to them. I acted like a tomboy somewhat as a teenager, but I didn’t go around claiming I was a man. This whole trans and LGBTQ nonsense is screwing up so many lives.

I think you hit on an important point; a LOT of children are just saying they think they're trans/whatever because they get so much attention and validation from people for it.

We need to ensure our kids are getting the necessary attention, real, affirmative and validating attention they need because if they don't get it at home because mom and dad are too busy chasing material success or hobbies of their own, something else will AWAYS slither in to offer it. (This also applies to lonely kids targeted/groomed by adult sex predators online).

Evil, just like predatory animals in nature, does not go chasing after the strong, it specifically targets the sick, weak, lonely people lagging behind (or abandoned by) the herd.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Ignoring kids does more to provoke them than a just spanking. Parenting will soon be a lost art.

But dont worry the Dems will legislate a program to take cake of all children and groom them into proper brownshirt saluting zombies.

Pray for families, for moms. dads, kids. This world is out to blind them to what God has created and called us to be and do.

To love one another - God's way. Not some Beatles inspired cartoon way.

kathymendel

I have a question about this shooting............

The news reports list six dead. They do not list any wounded. This doesn't make sense to me. I believe Madcat said most of the victims
were taken to the hospital where her husband works. Were any wounded seen or admitted.............or were they all dead?

madcat

I have a question about this shooting............

The news reports list six dead. They do not list any wounded. This doesn't make sense to me. I believe Madcat said most of the victims
were taken to the hospital where her husband works. Were any wounded seen or admitted.............or were they all dead?
Kathy, the 3 children and 3 adults murdered at the school were all DOA. The 3 children were taken to Vanderbilt Childrens hospital, and the 3 adults were taken to either Vandy another large hospital nearby, but again the shooter took them out quickly. The police took custody of the shooter’s body, but I would think that would have been a coroner call the time of death, and then up to law enforcement as to arrangements.
One of my husband’s coworkers at Vandy said their husband called her about 10 minutes after the shooting and said the street one block from him was crawling with police, and that was where the shooter’s parents lived, as well as the stash of weapons she had hidden. Apparently the manifesto was there, but that will never be released.

And now of course, the woke have made a mockery of the dead, and now glorifying the shooter, saying she (it/they/??) is the victim. Just discovered a woke Nashville florist refused to fill orders for the 6 murdered, but only honored orders for the shooter. This world is SICK and beyond redemption. Lord Jesus, COME TODAY !

kathymendel

Thank you, madcat........... It just seems whenever there are these kinds of shootings, there are wounded include in the count.
Guess not this time. I'm glad no one else was injured. I agree, this world is sick...........our country is sick and dying. I pray, too, that
our Lord will come today or tomorrow and remove His church, and then do whatever needs to be done to usher in His Kingdom.

Shonsu

Borg # 8675309
And now of course, the woke have made a mockery of the dead, and now glorifying the shooter, saying she (it/they/??) is the victim. Just discovered a woke Nashville florist refused to fill orders for the 6 murdered, but only honored orders for the shooter. This world is SICK and beyond redemption. Lord Jesus, COME TODAY !

Wow, that is just sick. Days of Noah indeed.

Back