Nancy reveals spiritualist medium ability!

Footsteps

The Speaker has displayed a talent referenced in “The Sixth Sense”: “I see dead people”.
Nancy has now revealed that George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and Abraham Lincoln “are crying about the way we are destroying our democracy.”
Hillary was only able to contact Eleanor Roosevelt. Is Nancy saying three former Presidents appeared in her seance simultaneously? Their grief must be great indeed.
I must admit I have envisioned these same historic characters spinning in their graves so rapidly that I thought they were each bolted to the drive shaft of a four barrel Chevy 327 V8 engine block. But I was just daydreaming.

Trawdaddy

The Speaker has displayed a talent referenced in “The Sixth Sense”: “I see dead people”.
Nancy has now revealed that George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and Abraham Lincoln “are crying about the way we are destroying our democracy.”
Hillary was only able to contact Eleanor Roosevelt. Is Nancy saying three former Presidents appeared in her seance simultaneously? Their grief must be great indeed.
I must admit I have envisioned these same historic characters spinning in their graves so rapidly that I thought they were each bolted to the drive shaft of a four barrel Chevy 327 V8 engine block. But I was just daydreaming.
She's making about as much sense as Joe Biden these days.

jab777

Well, hate to break it to her but those 3 presidents would be aghast at garbage she and her party are trying to pull. Nasty old bat - I wish she’d go away.

Footsteps

Well, hate to break it to her but those 3 presidents would be aghast at garbage she and her party are trying to pull. Nasty old bat - I wish she’d go away.
Nasty old bat…
I think there is a job opening for her:
Send resume:
Wuhan Institute of Virology
Special Projects Unit
1000 Batwoman Cul de Sac
Highway to Hell Parkway
Wuhan, China 6666666
(take Olympic Dungeon Offramp)

Matthew6:33

Withstand in the evil day. Eph 6:13
In my vision, when Biden spoke, all three 327s broke their rpm limit, threw rods, and froze. In my next vision, I’m going for 350s for the extra 23 cubic inches, and out of respect for our Founding Fathers.
Make sure to hook up an alternator too which may have the possibility of powering AOC's green new deal with as fast as the founders are spinning these days.

In all seriousness, you can only follow the :devilish for so long before you go insane. I think Nancy is pretty much there, along with uncle sleepy.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20

Mighty Mouse :lol