Nancee (my Mom) joined RF!

Nancee

Thank-you :thankyou ALL for your amazingly warm welcome and prayers for my healing of pneumonia. I have finished my antibiotics and and beginning to feel a little bit more like my normal self.

I believe that we are saved by faith alone in Jesus Christ. I have relied on Christ in my personal relationship with him for all of my life, I don’t think I would’ve ever made it through nursing school without the support and strength God gave me during that time. Specifically, I relied heavily on one particular verse found in Joshua 1:9 . This is the verse that has sustained me whenever I have struggled in areas of life. I always said a prayer before going on duty for God‘s wisdom and to do no harm but bring glory to his name and bring comfort to those in health crisis .

God has blessed me so much throughout my life and he is my personal Lord and Savior! However, one gift that I did not receive was that of writing. I am much more of a reader than a writer! :feather My daughter has been forwarding many articles and threads from this wonderful source of God’s word, solo scripture and nothing else! I am so glad that this is a place that supports the truth of His Word and seeks to bring light to the growing apostasy we find in this world of today.

My husband died in 1986 after 24 years of marriage. From that point on I have found comfort in my relationship with God as I have walked alone since his death. I have had to do everything alone and have really leaned on my relationship with God . My daughter, Mish lives a couple blocks away from me and my son lives in New York City. The remainder of our family has passed on and it’s really just the three of us now. I have three grandchildren, two from my daughter and one from my son.

Again I thank you all for such a warm and godly welcome I wish you a blessed Christmas and thank you for your prayers during my time with pneumonia. :pray

Love, Nancy (the correct spelling of my name was already taken so Mish suggested “Nancee” as an alternative! :redface)

yeshua'sbride

♥ Standing with Israel
Thank-you :thankyou ALL for your amazingly warm welcome and prayers for my healing of pneumonia. I have finished my antibiotics and and beginning to feel a little bit more like my normal self.

I believe that we are saved by faith alone in Jesus Christ. I have relied on Christ in my personal relationship with him for all of my life, I don’t think I would’ve ever made it through nursing school without the support and strength God gave me during that time. Specifically, I relied heavily on one particular verse found in Joshua 1:9 . This is the verse that has sustained me whenever I have struggled in areas of life. I always said a prayer before going on duty for God‘s wisdom and to do no harm but bring glory to his name and bring comfort to those in health crisis .

God has blessed me so much throughout my life and he is my personal Lord and Savior! However, one gift that I did not receive was that of writing. I am much more of a reader than a writer! :feather My daughter has been forwarding many articles and threads from this wonderful source of God’s word, solo scripture and nothing else! I am so glad that this is a place that supports the truth of His Word and seeks to bring light to the growing apostasy we find in this world of today.

My husband died in 1986 after 24 years of marriage. From that point on I have found comfort in my relationship with God as I have walked alone since his death. I have had to do everything alone and have really leaned on my relationship with God . My daughter, Mish lives a couple blocks away from me and my son lives in New York City. The remainder of our family has passed on and it’s really just the three of us now. I have three grandchildren, two from my daughter and one from my son.

Again I thank you all for such a warm and godly welcome I wish you a blessed Christmas and thank you for your prayers during my time with pneumonia. :pray

Love, Nancy (the correct spelling of my name was already taken so Mish suggested “Nancee” as an alternative! :redface)
So happy you’re feeling better and are able to be here with us, Nancy! Make yourself comfortable and don’t be shy. :hug

billy swinea

LOVE YOU PRECIOUS NANCY! I TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT MY WIFE IS NANCY TOO! I LOVE HER NEXT TO THE GOOD LORD! I PRAY THAT YOU ARE WELL NOW! FATHER GOD BLESS YOU! I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU IN JESUS MOST HOLY NAME! billy.