Nancee (my Mom) joined RF!

Mish

My mother didn’t want her total lack of response (in this thread) to be possibly construed as rude or lacking hospitality, so she asked me to explain why she hasn’t responded to anyone’s kind words of welcome.

The day after Mama joined, she told me she wasn’t feeling well. Two days later she’s at the doctor’s office and it turns out she has pneumonia. They gave her a high dose of antibiotics (Levequin-spelling?) last week and she feels the same way she did when she first went to her doctor. She’s now suspicious that this is a viral infection because the antibiotics have not appeared to help her in any tangible way. :sickly:lonely:console She is really, really down for the count! She’s only 2 blocks away so I have been popping over to make her something to eat, bring in her mail and anything else she needs. Not sure what else to do...

The plan is to call her doctor again on Monday (or I take her to the ER against her will :fear). Anyway, this is the reason she hasn’t yet responded and when she feels better (hoping it will be soon) :pray, she will login and thank y’all for all your kindness!
:heythere
Love, Mish

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
My mother didn’t want her total lack of response (in this thread) to be possibly construed as rude or lacking hospitality, so she asked me to explain why she hasn’t responded to anyone’s kind words of welcome.

The day after Mama joined, she told me she wasn’t feeling well. Two days later she’s at the doctor’s office and it turns out she has pneumonia. They gave her a high dose of antibiotics (Levequin-spelling?) last week and she feels the same way she did when she first went to her doctor. She’s now suspicious that this is a viral infection because the antibiotics have not appeared to help her in any tangible way. :sickly:lonely:console She is really, really down for the count! She’s only 2 blocks away so I have been popping over to make her something to eat, bring in her mail and anything else she needs. Not sure what else to do...

The plan is to call her doctor again on Monday (or I take her to the ER against her will :fear). Anyway, this is the reason she hasn’t yet responded and when she feels better (hoping it will be soon) :pray, she will login and thank y’all for all your kindness!
:heythere
Love, Mish
Mish, I :pray your mom is doing much better looking forward to having fellowship with her!:bighug