Nancee (my Mom) joined RF!

Mish

After 10 years, my Mom finally joined our RF Family! :yay

I have been forwarding RF articles (at the latest, beginning in 2009) to friends and family members~ especially to my Mom. She has always been extremely impressed with both the articles and the member texts/discussions! I have encouraged her to join, however at 80 years old (her birthday was yesterday!:cheerbtw) she didn’t understand what an online forum was, let alone a thread, texting language, etc!! :hug—> Perhaps turning 80 caused her to feel that *there’s no better time than the present*, so last night I helped her get everything set up and it was so cute- she was all jazzed to be an official RF member! :humble Tomorrow I will call/stop by and show her how to write a post , search the various topics as well as the main Home page. This way, she’ll know how to write her own introduction and responses here in this thread of the New Member Meet & Greet ! :typing

Let’s face it, there’s no better place on the internet to discuss, ask questions and read the current news as it pertains to the Rapture, God’s Word and following His Will throughout the ups/downs of daily life! Whether we are seeking or teaching, listening and learning, RF is a world class site with staff/members that radiate Christ-like love for all who enter these ‘web gates’!! My thanks to everyone who continues to make this forum a foundation of God’s Truth as we eagerly await our Blessed Hope!

Love, Mish :heythere

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
:yay Welcome Nancee. You are proof that it is never too late to try something new! Some of us aren't too far behind you in age (I'm less than 5 years younger) and some are older than you. We are all looking forward to getting to know you.

@Mish, please for her first post help her introduce herself in the New Member's area.

kathymendel

Hi, Nancy! I'm only five years behind you, and have been posting and reading and learning on both Rapture Ready for years, and now on Rapture Forum for the last two or thee years..............twenty years total. I feel I've only made a small dent in all there is to learn here. Don't be afraid, just go for it!!! We're here to help. There is nothing better than to be with other caring believers who are watching for Jesus and the rapture together!!!
This is a wonderful extension of my family and I can't wait to meet them in person.................soon, very soon...........