Mysticism and the Coming World Religion – Part 1

jb007

I dont doubt this....even in America, we seem to have areas that have more evil activity than others...I am sure you know the states I am talking about.
Even in smaller towns, you can wander into neighborhoods or even stores that make the hair on your neck stand up..and you know to leave.
I am curious as to what states you would include in this? Joy B.

kathymendel

About twenty years ago my friends from my Redding, CA days visited. He was a police officer in Spokane WA and a Christian,
and we two couples were discussing the world events of that time. I mentioned that all the crime and drug problems, etc. made me wonder
if Paul and I should pull up stakes and move to some small town somewhere. We were living in Orange County, CA at the time. He looked me dead in the eye and let me know that there are no small towns to move to.............. that even every small town was dealing with the same problems. He said it was a cancer that is eating up our whole country. He and my hubby have both since then gone to be with the Lord.
Now, twenty years later, I know it is even worse than it was then................ in addition to the problems back then, now law enforcement has their
hands tied on what they can do and how they can respond, the courts are letting the lawbreakers go free with a slap on the hand, children are being killed in school shootings, murders, rapes and trafficking are over the top, and there are many more new and more vicious crimes being committed. There is nowhere to run and hide.......... everything God said would come on the earth is here, and the only escape is our faith in Jesus Christ. We will have to ride this all out until He comes for us. I pray He will come soon..........

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
I am curious as to what states you would include in this? Joy B.
Welcome to RF.
There is evil all over the world.
In the US, we have Washington DC, parts of California and New York. New Orleans has always been a wicked place, I think. I can't help but wonder if these places have higher demonic presence?

I was looking at Forbes list of most dangerous cities..I was surprised at some of the cities that didn't make the list.

But like I said...in some places, even in small towns, you can kinda feel the evil. When doing home health, I went into several houses that I felt very uncomfortable in. I cant say that I felt a demonic presence because I don't know what that feels like..but something was definitely 'off'..

https://www-forbes-com.cdn.ampproje...15-safest-and-most-dangerous-cities-for-2023/

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Welcome to RF.
There is evil all over the world.
In the US, we have Washington DC, parts of California and New York. New Orleans has always been a wicked place, I think. I can't help but wonder if these places have higher demonic presence?

I was looking at Forbes list of most dangerous cities..I was surprised at some of the cities that didn't make the list.

But like I said...in some places, even in small towns, you can kinda feel the evil. When doing home health, I went into several houses that I felt very uncomfortable in. I cant say that I felt a demonic presence because I don't know what that feels like..but something was definitely 'off'..

https://www-forbes-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.forbes.com/sites/laurabegleybloom/2023/01/31/report-ranks-americas-15-safest-and-most-dangerous-cities-for-2023/amp/?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQIUAKwASCAAgM=#amp_tf=From %1$s&aoh=16831217825492&referrer=https://www.google.com&ampshare=https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurabegleybloom/2023/01/31/report-ranks-americas-15-safest-and-most-dangerous-cities-for-2023/

I can feel the presence of evil. It's unique and identifiable. I had to rely on God's protection while doing my job because sometimes I simply had no choice about where I had to go and do, and who I would come into contact with.

There were houses in which something was "off," but only sometimes was it in the presence of the feeling of evil.

When I was overseas, there were definitely places with prevalent demonic activity/evil. Always in places with no/very little Christian/Jewish presence.

Carl

My children went to a different Baptist church than us parents did. They chose because of the established youth group.

That church was pastored by an older generation fire breathing preacher that was definitely old school. He forbid things like joining singing groups outside of his church. He was always on the defense against the new-fangled Bible bending devices to attract new members.

When he knew that he was going to retire he brought in a young pastor for the youth group. He spent two years grooming this pastor in the old ways. When he thought everything was under control he retired. It wasn't long before the new pastor started to institute new stuff into the church. My children left the first year of the new beginning. They didn't like the new programs and the pastor listened to no one that spoke against his changes. That church is just another lost Baptist church now. All Gone!

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
My children went to a different Baptist church than us parents did. They chose because of the established youth group.

That church was pastored by an older generation fire breathing preacher that was definitely old school. He forbid things like joining singing groups outside of his church. He was always on the defense against the new-fangled Bible bending devices to attract new members.

When he knew that he was going to retire he brought in a young pastor for the youth group. He spent two years grooming this pastor in the old ways. When he thought everything was under control he retired. It wasn't long before the new pastor started to institute new stuff into the church. My children left the first year of the new beginning. They didn't like the new programs and the pastor listened to no one that spoke against his changes. That church is just another lost Baptist church now. All Gone!

I wish regular lay people that have bought into the idea that a church has to have modern-this and modern-that to attract, interest, and retain children, youth, and young adults would read your story. It's a very good lesson, and it's always better to learn from others' mistakes than to make the same mistakes.

Back