Mystery Babylon Machinations

seated with Christ

Come quickly, Lord Jesus.
Also, in order to save the earth, there must be a drastic depopulation of the planet… The population must be pared down to a maximum of 500 million inhabitants –else all of mankind will face the fate of extinction.
The rapture that care of over-population and running out of cemetery plots to boot.

Lazarus is who came to my mind also.
The widows son was revived back to life when Jesus touched his bier (coffin).

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Elisha raised a woman's son, and his bones revived a dead man. 2 Kings 4:32... ,2 Kings 13:21

Jairus' daughter, the widow's son, Lazarus , Luke 7:22 could mean others

Jesus Himself

Paul revived Eutychus Acts 20:9

Enoch and Elijah did not die, yet "Elijah" did return or at least it was his position in John the Baptist. Matt 17:12

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Elisha raised a woman's son, and his bones revived a dead man. 2 Kings 4:32... ,2 Kings 13:21

Jairus' daughter, the widow's son, Lazarus , Luke 7:22 could mean others

Jesus Himself

Paul revived Eutychus Acts 20:9

Enoch and Elijah did not die, yet "Elijah" did return or at least it was his position in John the Baptist. Matt 17:12
LOL i just caught up to this post , i posted the same thing, thanks for clarifying as i wasn't 100% certain on it

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.” So here we see scripture confirming scripture as identifying one of the Two Witnesses.

That doesn't sound true to me. Scripture shows Elijah with a specific end times ministry that is not being one of the 2 witnesses. I'm not in a place where I can dig out my Bibles and notes to provide references for that. Maybe someone else can/will.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
There is only one instance in the New Testament that I can think of and that would be Lazarus. Jesus raised him from the tomb and he would have died again. This means he died twice.

There are others who had died that Jesus brought back to life as well. There may be more instances than what was included in Scripture. Which should lead us to conclude man being appointed to die once isn't a hard and fast rule, but a general truth.

It hasn't happened yet, but the millions who are Raptured will escape death entirely.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
When do the Saints ( Matthew 27:52-53) resurrect to receive their glorified bodies?

I have my thoughts, but want to hear what you all think.

Jaybird

So what is your point about not dying once and Moses as one of the two witnesses? I'm curious to see where you are going with this.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
So what is your point about not dying once and Moses as one of the two witnesses? I'm curious to see where you are going with this.
Some think that since Moses died he couldn't be a contender for one of the two witnesses.
I was making the point that others have died more than once so that wouldn't be an issue.
Not all opinions are as good as another.
Some have some crazy ideas where others have more sound and plausible ones.
I personally believe the Scriptures point towards Moses and Elijah.

Back