Mysterious UFO lights spotted in the sky above California

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Mysterious UFO lights spotted in the sky above California
The lights sped across the sky for less than 45 seconds, leaving onlookers wondering.
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

Luminous objects flying above California are creating a stir as people try to guess what they are. The lights began to appear at 9:30 pm local time on Saturday and were seen for less than 45 seconds, according to Gulf Today. Astronomer Jonathon McDowell, from the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, said that the lights were likely space junk, most like Object 45265 he specified. McDowell notes that the junk has been orbiting the earth for the last three years.

more.............. https://www.jpost.com/omg/article-734813

NewWine2020

Scramble the jets! Call Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum!

We just watched Independence Day movie again recently. What a great movie.

Independence Day was a campy but still great, feel good movie. I love how when they are showing the various scattered military forces hearing the presidents morse code communication they show Arab speaking and Israeli pilots/soldiers working together willingly. Heck, even the Soviets (er, Russians) got on board w/ things.

Ronald Regan really had a potentially valid point when he opined that humanity, with all it's deep animosities and hatreds would be able to drop everything and unite in the face of an invasion from an other worldly force that threatened everything on earth.

In the world today we would probably have people who would try to cut deals with alien invaders and stab each other in the back while pretending to work together.

MapleLeaf

I like how the movie hides whether the president is Republican or Democrat. It makes a clear effort to put all races and social classes together. Though we always laughed when we caught ourselves cheering for the dog to survive when millions of humans were being fried.

I could see Trudeau putting on 'alien face' and trying to welcome the invaders.

pixelpusher

I love how when they are showing the various scattered military forces hearing the presidents morse code communication they show Arab speaking and Israeli pilots/soldiers working together willingly. Heck, even the Soviets (er, Russians) got on board w/ things.
Loved how the countries all pulled together in that one. :nod

I also enjoyed that movie. "Ship all banged up..."

Curiously, the world will pull together against an "Alien Invader" in the future also:
Rev 19:19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the Rider on the horse and His army.

It won't go so well for them then, tho.

Dave_97

all this UFO craziness has been increasing so much over the years. I believe its precondition at its finest. From movies, news, and it’s even on the front page of apple podcast under “browse”. They definitely want humans to believe there is “something” out there.

At the proper time right after the rapture the real disclosure will probably happen in my opinion.

MapleLeaf

Yup! Mr fancy socks got called a doorknob in Parliament -- G and I caught the tape of Pierre Poilievre calling him that and the whole house erupted in laughter, including Trudeau's own party!!! There will be some 'splaining to do after that I suppose.
I haven't called anyone a doorknob in a long while. I will have to bring that one out again.

Never heard of this 'Skinwalker' that everyone is referencing. Makes me think of a Star Wars story gone horribly wrong.

Back