Mysterious UFO lights spotted in the sky above California

Jaybird

all this UFO craziness has been increasing so much over the years. I believe its precondition at its finest. From movies, news, and it’s even on the front page of apple podcast under “browse”. They definitely want humans to believe there is “something” out there.

At the proper time right after the rapture the real disclosure will probably happen in my opinion.
Absolutely. This will be one of the lies they tell everyone to explain the disappearance/rapture. Aliens took them!

Kerbluey

"Welcome to Earth!" :lol

It was a good movie, back before Will went a little off the reservation.

Lol, I love that scene. One of my favorite movies. I’m laughing picturing it. I read that those scenes were filmed in the salt flats in Utah (I think), and apparently they stink. The scene where he yells about the smell wasn’t part of the script. It was Will tired and hot and fed up and expressing his frustration.

I feel for him. He seems to be going through something and not handling it well at all.

Kerbluey

I haven't called anyone a doorknob in a long while. I will have to bring that one out again.

Never heard of this 'Skinwalker' that everyone is referencing. Makes me think of a Star Wars story gone horribly wrong.

Skinwalker Ranch is a ranch in Utah that has allegedly had a lot of paranormal activity. I read a book by the last people to own it and ended up pretty suspicious of their story as they continued to walk their acreage despite claiming to be terrified of all the happenings including being chased by a car-sized wolf.

Having said that, I personally believe all this stuff…..bigfoot, dogmen, UFOs, anything paranormal…..is demonic activity hence the inability to get any proof.

madcat

They don’t need AI. Notice that our fighter pilots do not fire on them? In 1976, three years before radical Islam took over Iran, an Irani F4 Phantom jet was scrambled to respond to a UFO sighting. The pilot saw the ship but when he approached, his instrument panel went out. As he backed off, his power was restored. He landed and a second F4 was dispatched. The second pilot felt that he had been fired on by the brightly lit UFO. He armed a Sidewinder missile but when he did, he lost power as well. His power also returned as he retreated.
Yep. Satan has some serious advanced technology. That’s why people will fall hook, line, and sinker for the UFO garbage after the rapture, and it’s looking like that could be lining up to be the reasoning for mass “depopulation“ (God’s style, not Gates style).

Back