My Live-Stream FBC Springfield (mikhen7)

athenasius

Blessings to you and Georg Marge! God is our Rock!
Indeed He is. I'm dealing with dosing issues on my Thyroid replacement dose. Right now I go from a few hours like now where I can think and do stuff easily (so I'm online here) and days where the fatigue is bad enough I can't seem to think or write and George and I joke that he has custody of the family brain cell.

Some days it's me, some days it's him. One of us has custody of that thing.

I'm trusting the Lord. When He wills, I have the energy, when He says NO, I have to listen (Lol I have no choice) and rest in Him. But whether I have it or not, God is with me and I'm enjoying His Word, fellowship here and with our dd's zoom church and He is enough.

And if the Lord wills, they will figure out the right dose that will allow me to stay healthy and still have energy. The elusive sweet spot.

Eric Nicholas

Indeed He is. I'm dealing with dosing issues on my Thyroid replacement dose. Right now I go from a few hours like now where I can think and do stuff easily (so I'm online here) and days where the fatigue is bad enough I can't seem to think or write and George and I joke that he has custody of the family brain cell.

I'm trusting the Lord. When He wills, I have the energy, when He says NO, I have to listen (Lol I have no choice) and rest in Him. But whether I have it or not, God is with me and I'm enjoying His Word, fellowship here and with our dd's zoom church and He is enough.

And if the Lord wills, they will figure out the right dose that will allow me to stay healthy and still have energy. The elusive sweet spot.
We are almost free of our troubles, sister. I am praying for you and yours, especially your energy and thyroid issues. My mother has those. Also, I agree; Pastor Mike's sermons are nice!

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
Oh Marge ... God loves you so much. He gives us times of respite and rest. During the times that you feel so fatigued God is holding you near, reminding you of His steadfast love while He charges your batteries. And when the cloud passes, even if for a short time, He gives you strength to bud out and show forth His glory. And that you always do! He will bring you through. I know of many, including my wife, who go through this change in dosage for the Thyroid. It is definitely a delicate balance.

Lord, we ask you to guide the doctors with wisdom in meting out the correct dosage for Marge. We know you give wisdom and we know you will. Help her to rest in you till things are corrected. In Jesus' mighty name and for your glory we pray, amen.

mikhen7

I am so glad! Glory to God! You would be surprised (maybe) if you saw how many do not know or understand the fullness of what Jesus has done for us. We had one family and two singles request church membership and baptism. These are new to our church family. Thank you all for your prayers! Our goal is to reach people with the gospel and disciple them toward a meaningful relationship to God; pointing as always, to the coming return of Christ!!

athenasius

I am so glad! Glory to God! You would be surprised (maybe) if you saw how many do not know or understand the fullness of what Jesus has done for us. We had one family and two singles request church membership and baptism. These are new to our church family. Thank you all for your prayers! Our goal is to reach people with the gospel and disciple them toward a meaningful relationship to God; pointing as always, to the coming return of Christ!!
That is wonderful news. George and I pray for you, Brenna, the girls and your whole church for protection and blessing every night in our prayer time. He is so happy to hear this as I am too.

Amethyst

Angie ... †
I was really blessed by your most recent sermon about A not so Affirming Culture ❤️ Thank you.
I was curious if you have breathing obstruction issues? Sometimes you seem to struggle for a breath. :pray

mikhen7

I was really blessed by your most recent sermon about A not so Affirming Culture ❤️ Thank you.
I was curious if you have breathing obstruction issues? Sometimes you seem to struggle for a breath. :pray
I am so glad God's work spoke to your heart! I have sinus allergies. I have to take medication for them each morning. I have had them since I was very young. I also should exercise a bit more. :)

mikhen7

Update. Some of you may know that we have been in quarantine. My wife, myself, and two daughters. My daughter was covid positive two weeks back. That said, she was sick for a couple of days but never serious. God has protected the rest of us and we did not get it. This week the quarantine will be over and I will be back in the pulpit God willing. Blessings to all.

athenasius

Update. Some of you may know that we have been in quarantine. My wife, myself, and two daughters. My daughter was covid positive two weeks back. That said, she was sick for a couple of days but never serious. God has protected the rest of us and we did not get it. This week the quarantine will be over and I will be back in the pulpit God willing. Blessings to all.
Praying!!!!