My Live-Stream FBC Springfield (mikhen7)

athenasius

George and I have been praying for you and Brenna, the girls and your church family Mike. G was worried, it was him that sent you the message on Sunday morning. I chuckled because he didn't stop to mention it was him, just up and worrying about you. I was sleeping most of the day, but woke up just before you posted the sermon. Not been feeling great lately, thyroid stuff, and my surgeon is pretty sure it's a slow growing cancer. Things are looking up with the wait lists for surgery so hoping I can get 'er done soon. Either way, God is in charge.

When you got in to the subject matter--the enemy, I laughed when the lights flickered, and that is when G said, he'd written you. He hates writing anything, so that tells you.

It was a great message, and a great altar call.

God bless you and yours Mike for all you do.

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
Thank you Margery! God bless dear George! Rest assured we are praying for you and I know that you know the will of God will be done, but we are believing in prayer that God will get this thyroid issue taken care of in the righteous name of Jesus! I know He will. I have uploaded to the channel the Sunday sermon and a new video called "Raptured or Left Behind?" I had a strong call on my heart to get this out there and now a relief has flooded my soul. May God use it to His glory. It should be viewable within the hour. I have so much to I want to share. I believe I will also be uploading a video on questions I have received about the coming days ahead. A lot of people are hungry to know the things some of us on RF take for granted. It blesses my heart unbelievably to see a hungry heart filled! Praise God!

Last edited:

athenasius

Another good one yesterday! So appreciate the fundamentals of the faith that you are outlining so carefully for those that will need help when the true church is up and out of here, and all that are left are the false churches, pastors and teachers.

athenasius

Thank you Mike for that excellent sermon on the Birth of the church and it’s harvests. So good. The relationships of the Feasts and how important Imminence is.

mikhen7

I am glad it spoke to your heart. The truth of God's word is always so healing and refreshing! It also goes to show that God knows what He is doing. :) Praying for you Margery. Please update us when you get more information.

athenasius

I sure will. I go in tomorrow, and Lord willing I will be home the next day sometime. Thank you so much for your prayers!
I am glad it spoke to your heart. The truth of God's word is always so healing and refreshing! It also goes to show that God knows what He is doing. :) Praying for you Margery. Please update us when you get more information.

mikhen7

Great, I am uploading today's video at this moment.
A Tale of Two Staffs; the Destruction of Jerusalem, Regathering of Israel, and Rise of Antichrist John, Acts, Zech 10, 11

mikhen7

I had to remove the Live Stream because it was the one not working. :) But I did get the upload to work. I was looking at it and cannot believe it is over one hour. It certainly did not seem to me that I preached that long. But I do love to Preach and sometimes I get so into it I lose track of time.

athenasius

I saw it yesterday with George and we loved it! I never even saw the livestream come up, but we were also doing a zoom church meeting with our daughter and son in law's church up in Clearwater that morning.

Really good teaching Mike. I'd never figured out the point of the 3 shepherds (prophet, priest and kings) before, and the 2 staffs lost me. Now it makes sense.

athenasius

Enjoyed that sermon on obedience very much. Thank you Mike. Love your congregation-- I saw a lady right at the start, that I could have just hugged. Wish I could be there in person with you all, but this is the next best thing.

mikhen7

That was Kate. She has a street ministry and uses her free time to hand out sandwiches and bible tracts to homeless. She is a real sweetheart.