My Live-Stream FBC Springfield (mikhen7)

greg64

Great message, Adrian! Most of my family was watching -- I think they get tired of the end times stuff from me and the usual online sources, so I loved how that was present but the focus was on how we should be living (and how we should be growing) now. FAT really hit a chord with me as did the Chesty Puller illustration.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it was God that it turned out to be understandable. I was still doped up on Vicodin and another drug that they gave me for my kidney stone that had me flat on my back in agony for the previous two days. When I recorded that sermon Friday afternoon I was still under the effects of the Vicodin . My mouth was so dry that my lips began sticking to my teeth partly through the sermon and my brain was so fuzzy I had a really hard time trying to remember or think about what I was trying to say. But God is faithful, and I guess he got his message out. Thank you very much for your kind comments, folks. I will be doing more and hopefully will be 100 % when I do.
Andrea and I love you all. .

Amethyst

Angie ... †
Well, it was God that it turned out to be understandable. I was still doped up on Vicodin and another drug that they gave me for my kidney stone that had me flat on my back in agony for the previous two days. When I recorded that sermon Friday afternoon I was still under the effects of the Vicodin . My mouth was so dry that my lips began sticking to my teeth partly through the sermon and my brain was so fuzzy I had a really hard time trying to remember or think about what I was trying to say. But God is faithful, and I guess he got his message out. Thank you very much for your kind comments, folks. I will be doing more and hopefully will be 100 % when I do.
You were very articulate and understandable!

Faithful
Available
Teachable

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
We will watch it later. I am sure you did very well Adrian, and :pray you are feeling much better! :bighugAdrian, that was a great sermon. I see your face on here, but now I have heard your voice. Looking forward to hearing more sermons. God Bless!

Last edited:

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Finally got to hear the sermon! First of all, I'm so glad that you and Andrea still are getting along during this time. :nod And, Adrian, I'm concerned about your theology......a demon possessed by a Christian? Well, I'm not really sure what you are reading in the Hebrew or Greek but, I'm just not seeing this in scripture. :ohno

:lol

:whisper For those who've not seen the sermon yet, I'm just being tongue and cheek and goofy, keying off some fun stuff talked about (like a christian woman who purchased a Dodge Demon :lol You have to watch the sermon to get the details. :wink).

More seriously, really great sermon.

I love how you talked about working for the Lord, having a relationship with the Lord, being available to the Lord to be of service and building up the church through the gifts He's given us is so important. It's quite an adventure and exciting to see God work when we do make ourselves available to Him daily. It really is! That's when we can see God show up in such amazing and wonderful ways, see His love and care for other people.

Thank you guys, Miken7 and Adrian for your sermons! :)

Any Minute

Tetelestai !!
New message on the you Tube channel. New Series I started today, and yes it does contain the whole Gospel!! I just got a fresh copy uploaded.
https:// www. you tube.com/watch?v=D5GIKhLK1kM&t

(hint: you have to remove the spaces)
Thanks for posting, looking forward to the rest of the series!
(Checked my youtube feed early this morning, let's just say the attire was a little more formal for the sermon). ;):D

athenasius

Mike it was wonderful. I'm glad you are making a series of it, that strikes me as very useful for new Christians after the Rapture. Even when the churches go back to meeting in buildings, I hope you will continue to make and upload these to YouTube, if it's not too much trouble, because I keep thinking that after we go, God will be directing new believers to just this sort of teaching, that is being put out now on the YouTube and elsewhere.

It is just so worthwhile! Thank you. George and I appreciated watching you on Sunday morning and we are looking forward to your next instalment (and praying for you)