My Live-Stream FBC Springfield (mikhen7)

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
Some have requested that I post where and when I would be Live-Streaming our Sunday Morning Sermon. For now it will be found on the home page of www.springfieldfirstbaptist.org - I will also be posting a You Tube link. Those who have this as a streaming channel can watch it on their televisions or ***********. I am waiting on You Tube admins to set it up, since they are swamped with requests. But I will post the link as soon as I have it.

March 22nd, 2020 Schedule (will be updated):
www.springfieldfirstbaptist.org - Sunday March 22nd at 10:45am CST (central standard time -USA) then repeated during the day. (Will update repeat times)

"Fear Conquerors" - Psalm 46

It will also be on my TruthInspires You Tube Channel when ready
It will also be on ROKU (TBA) in two - three weeks

Last edited:

mikhen7

I'll check these out as you post them. I'm not a heavy youtube person, but I feel like you're a neighbor since we're so close in proximity. I may even get the opportunity to pop in and visit someday once this Corona virus stuff is over.
Yes we are close. :) You are also close to Adrian. The sermon has two links and I would watch the one wit the man praying before the cross. The other (original) has dropped frames in it because of the mass demand for bandwidth that was affecting you tube from all the churches going online Sunday. The color is off a bit on the copy but it has the whole sermon with no dropped frames. Hopefully, that will not be an issue in the future. Maranatha!!

Almost Heaven

I'll check these out as you post them. I'm not a heavy youtube person, but I feel like you're a neighbor since we're so close in proximity. I may even get the opportunity to pop in and visit someday once this Corona virus stuff is over.
Once the Corona virus stuff is over I'm thinking we gather somewhere nearer the middle of the US. How about Missouri?

mikhen7

@mikhen7
I see this as a continuation of the "sifting" that began long ago. Did God bring this virus, NO! Will he use it to bring about the fullness of the Gentiles?
I would love to hear your thoughts Mike!
Yes it is!!! In the previous decade we have been watching the sifting of churches and church leadership as they succumb to the whims and desires of a godless culture and atheistic humanism. If you look at the landscape of the Christian churches around the world you will see a stark division between those who hold to a verbal plenary inspiration and a literal (grammatical/historical) interpretation of the Scriptures as opposed to those who view the Scripture as the opinions of man and not God--with allegorical interpretations applied where they were never meant to be implied resulting in a majority of churches teaching heresy and leading their flocks astray. These are the worthless shepherds the Bible condemns. To see the division one only needs to compare sound biblical instruction and application with what is being touted mainline circles. This is a sifting of God's doing. He is allowing the disqualified churches and leaders to come to light where His light is revealing their dark deeds. The lines are being sharply drawn.

Now concerning the current crisis. God is using the virus to show humanity how inept they are in their own power to be able to combat that which is unseen. Praise God and kudos to all those on the front lines doing the best they can with the limited resources and knowledge they have to fight this unseen enemy. The result of pestilences has always historically been a greater dependence upon God for many and or a rebellion against God for allowing it to occur. Those that do not believe in God will shout the loudest against those of us who do accusing us as either fools fleeing to our opiate religion or simpletons who do not know any better. Yet even among them, a group of men and women will open their eyes to God's word and message and their ears and hearts to the call of the Spirit. These are all precious to God.

The virus IMO, will likely continue merging with others like it into the coming Tribulation. My personal opinion is this could be God's final call for humanity to repent before the coming Tribulation period begins. Those who do, will make up the numbers that bring the fullness of the Gentiles in. Once they become part of the body of Christ, the next phases of God's plan will begin to play out. If you read my latest post on www.truthinspires.com you will see that I spell out that before the world will willingly endear themselves to a One World Leader (AC) there must be a world-wide catastrophe that allows him to rise with answers. With the Pope calling for globalization (and mixing religious practices and captivating imagery with his message), and the world scrambling for answers to the crisis; this alongside millions in fear of what is coming, this time merges well with the other Middle Eastern signs of nations aligning, hatred of Israel, and the things prophesied in Ezek 38-39, Isa 17 and many other prophetic passages.

In short we are ripening for the soon return of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords! But first He will take His church to Himself and that after the fullness of the gentiles has come in. I am watching things like a hawk as we speak. Even so, come Lord Jesus!

Jeff K

Yes it is!!! In the previous decade we have been watching the sifting of churches and church leadership as they succumb to the whims and desires of a godless culture and atheistic humanism. If you look at the landscape of the Christian churches around the world you will see a stark division between those who hold to a verbal plenary inspiration and a literal (grammatical/historical) interpretation of the Scriptures as opposed to those who view the Scripture as the opinions of man and not God--with allegorical interpretations applied where they were never meant to be implied resulting in a majority of churches teaching heresy and leading their flocks astray. These are the worthless shepherds the Bible condemns. To see the division one only needs to compare sound biblical instruction and application with what is being touted mainline circles. This is a sifting of God's doing. He is allowing the disqualified churches and leaders to come to light where His light is revealing their dark deeds. The lines are being sharply drawn.

Now concerning the current crisis. God is using the virus to show humanity how inept they are in their own power to be able to combat that which is unseen. Praise God and kudos to all those on the front lines doing the best they can with the limited resources and knowledge they have to fight this unseen enemy. The result of pestilences has always historically been a greater dependence upon God for many and or a rebellion against God for allowing it to occur. Those that do not believe in God will shout the loudest against those of us who do accusing us as either fools fleeing to our opiate religion or simpletons who do not know any better. Yet even among them, a group of men and women will open their eyes to God's word and message and their ears and hearts to the call of the Spirit. These are all precious to God.

The virus IMO, will likely continue merging with others like it into the coming Tribulation. My personal opinion is this could be God's final call for humanity to repent before the coming Tribulation period begins. Those who do, will make up the numbers that bring the fullness of the Gentiles in. Once they become part of the body of Christ, the next phases of God's plan will begin to play out. If you read my latest post on www.truthinspires.com you will see that I spell out that before the world will willingly endear themselves to a One World Leader (AC) there must be a world-wide catastrophe that allows him to rise with answers. With the Pope calling for globalization (and mixing religious practices and captivating imagery with his message), and the world scrambling for answers to the crisis; this alongside millions in fear of what is coming, this time merges well with the other Middle Eastern signs of nations aligning, hatred of Israel, and the things prophesied in Ezek 38-39, Isa 17 and many other prophetic passages.

In short we are ripening for the soon return of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords! But first He will take His church to Himself and that after the fullness of the gentiles has come in. I am watching things like a hawk as we speak. Even so, come Lord Jesus!
Thanks for the link to the Truth Inspires site. That is a well written post about the days in which we live.
Thanks for the encouragement to share Christ with the lost while we still can.

mikhen7

Thanks for the link to the Truth Inspires site. That is a well written post about the days in which we live.
Thanks for the encouragement to share Christ with the lost while we still can.
God Bless you Jeff! we are all on the front lines. We have the gospel of truth and the world must be warned. Like an OT prophet we must take the words of truth to the lost and to the church. Rise up men and women of God for our Lord will one day soon make His glorious appearing! Share with your family, and do not fear what men may say. Many will mock, but some will hear you with bated breath. All people need hope and the hope God offers is sure!!

2 Tim 4:5 But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.