My Live-Stream FBC Springfield (mikhen7)

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
Some have requested that I post where and when I would be Live-Streaming our Sunday Morning Sermon. For now it will be found on the home page of www.springfieldfirstbaptist.org - I will also be posting a You Tube link. Those who have this as a streaming channel can watch it on their televisions or ***********. I am waiting on You Tube admins to set it up, since they are swamped with requests. But I will post the link as soon as I have it.

March 22nd, 2020 Schedule (will be updated):
www.springfieldfirstbaptist.org - Sunday March 22nd at 10:45am CST (central standard time -USA) then repeated during the day. (Will update repeat times)

"Fear Conquerors" - Psalm 46

It will also be on my TruthInspires You Tube Channel when ready
It will also be on ROKU (TBA) in two - three weeks

Last edited:

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
I'll check these out as you post them. I'm not a heavy youtube person, but I feel like you're a neighbor since we're so close in proximity. I may even get the opportunity to pop in and visit someday once this Corona virus stuff is over.
Yes we are close. :) You are also close to Adrian. The sermon has two links and I would watch the one wit the man praying before the cross. The other (original) has dropped frames in it because of the mass demand for bandwidth that was affecting you tube from all the churches going online Sunday. The color is off a bit on the copy but it has the whole sermon with no dropped frames. Hopefully, that will not be an issue in the future. Maranatha!!

Almost Heaven

I'll check these out as you post them. I'm not a heavy youtube person, but I feel like you're a neighbor since we're so close in proximity. I may even get the opportunity to pop in and visit someday once this Corona virus stuff is over.
Once the Corona virus stuff is over I'm thinking we gather somewhere nearer the middle of the US. How about Missouri?