‘My Life Has Value’: Pennsylvania Senate Candidate Kathy Barnette Talks Being Conceived in Rape

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Kathy Barnette, a Republican candidate for U.S. Senate in Pennsylvania, released a powerful video Tuesday in which she discussed being conceived in rape when her mother was just age 11.

Spurred by the intense reactions over the Supreme Court leak signaling the end of Roe v. Wade, Barnette affirmed her life has value despite having been the byproduct of a tragic act of violence.

“I’m the byproduct of rape. My mother was eleven when I was conceived,” she tweeted. “In the world the Left desires, I would never have been born. We need leaders with a steady hand to direct our nation through these difficult discussions.”

I’m the byproduct of rape. My mother was eleven when I was conceived.

In the world the Left desires, I would never have been born.

We need leaders with a steady hand to direct our nation through these difficult discussions.

Help me by sharing my story.

— Kathy Barnette

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...kathy-barnette-talks-being-conceived-in-rape/

I thought this was worth sharing. I hope she and her mom both know the Lord.

Leigh

Oh my, I just watched the video inside the link. It IS very powerful and left me with tears in my eyes. (Actually that's pretty easy to do! :cry) I hope everyone watches it!

She does state that she is a Christian and I love what she said near the end: "...aborting me would not have allowed me to be in a place today where I can now take care of my mother." She is a beautiful lady with a beautiful mother and a precious family.