My God is great.

aldanielle

I am a new member and I was encouraged to share my testimony with you all. I want to say hello first and foremost and thank you all for being a part of this wonderful community!

I grew up in a southern Baptist household. My grandfather and uncle were both pastors. My mom and dad got divorced when I was coming into middle school due to my dad leaving to be with another woman. Growing up without a good father role model, puts a strain on a relationship with Christ, or it did for me. I didn’t trust God. I didn’t want a Father. I can only see this, at the age of 27, as the reason why I rebelled. I turned to drugs and drinking at 18. I was a mess for years. I found a good church at 19 and stayed there faithfully on Sundays, even at my worst of times. When I was 22 I got arrested 3 times. My last stay in jail was the longest, 4 days. I went down in my hour out and went to grab a book and the only book was called How to Pray. I read it over and over. I felt God hold my hand when I asked Him to. I asked Him to come into my heart. I asked Him not to get me sober, but to help me not enjoy the drugs and alcohol. I didn’t need strength, I needed the enjoyment gone. I was taken to court the fourth morning. I told God when I prayed I wouldn’t ask for a sign for Him to show me He was with me, but I would for the fist time, trust Him. When I got in the car, the officer turned it on and Christian music played. I wept. My attorney I had fired showed up, by God’s Grace only. I was set free. I came home and threw away all drugs and paraphernalia. A couple of times in the following two years, I went back but I always came out of it. Now, it has been almost 3 years of sobriety. God saved me in that jail. He changed my heart. My pastor moved back to California after preaching for 7 years. I still keep in contact with him. I haven’t found a new church home, but I bounce around and I study my Bible at home. Life is hard and while I am in a hard season now with some debilitating anxiety issues, I turn to God. I turn to my family. Prayers saved me, mine and theirs. I know that they will save me this time too. I will keep my eyes on my rescuer! He has blessed me so. I have started tithing in the last month and have experienced some major mental spiritual warfare for that. I keep growing in my faith and I know yet another season of deliverance is coming. I love every single one of you on this forum. I’m praying daily for the Rapture of the Church! I can’t wait for the day we all go home.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I am a new member and I was encouraged to share my testimony with you all. I want to say hello first and foremost and thank you all for being a part of this wonderful community!

I grew up in a southern Baptist household. My grandfather and uncle were both pastors. My mom and dad got divorced when I was coming into middle school due to my dad leaving to be with another woman. Growing up without a good father role model, puts a strain on a relationship with Christ, or it did for me. I didn’t trust God. I didn’t want a Father. I can only see this, at the age of 27, as the reason why I rebelled. I turned to drugs and drinking at 18. I was a mess for years. I found a good church at 19 and stayed there faithfully on Sundays, even at my worst of times. When I was 22 I got arrested 3 times. My last stay in jail was the longest, 4 days. I went down in my hour out and went to grab a book and the only book was called How to Pray. I read it over and over. I felt God hold my hand when I asked Him to. I asked Him to come into my heart. I asked Him not to get me sober, but to help me not enjoy the drugs and alcohol. I didn’t need strength, I needed the enjoyment gone. I was taken to court the fourth morning. I told God when I prayed I wouldn’t ask for a sign for Him to show me He was with me, but I would for the fist time, trust Him. When I got in the car, the officer turned it on and Christian music played. I wept. My attorney I had fired showed up, by God’s Grace only. I was set free. I came home and threw away all drugs and paraphernalia. A couple of times in the following two years, I went back but I always came out of it. Now, it has been almost 3 years of sobriety. God saved me in that jail. He changed my heart. My pastor moved back to California after preaching for 7 years. I still keep in contact with him. I haven’t found a new church home, but I bounce around and I study my Bible at home. Life is hard and while I am in a hard season now with some debilitating anxiety issues, I turn to God. I turn to my family. Prayers saved me, mine and theirs. I know that they will save me this time too. I will keep my eyes on my rescuer! He has blessed me so. I have started tithing in the last month and have experienced some major mental spiritual warfare for that. I keep growing in my faith and I know yet another season of deliverance is coming. I love every single one of you on this forum. I’m praying daily for the Rapture of the Church! I can’t wait for the day we all go home.
Wow!
Thank you sister for posting this awesome testimony.
I had tears running down my face as I read it.
I absolutely love when the Lord is glorified.
I love to hear about forgiveness and redemption.
It is of no coincidence that you are here.
I only shared snippets of my testimony.
Maybe one day I will in whole.
And my friend , the Lord didn't set you free , He made you free.
Amen.
Let us sing , To God Be The Glory.

Amen!
Amen!
Amen!

Praise our precious Redeemer and Saviour.

aldanielle

Wow!
Thank you sister for posting this awesome testimony.
I had tears running down my face as I read it.
I absolutely love when the Lord is glorified.
I love to hear about forgiveness and redemption.
It is of no coincidence that you are here.
I only shared snippets of my testimony.
Maybe one day I will in whole.
And my friend , the Lord didn't set you free , He made you free.
Amen.
Let us sing , To God Be The Glory.

Amen!
Amen!
Amen!

Praise our precious Redeemer and Saviour.
I went to church a couple of weeks ago and shared my testimony, as the sermon was on Acts 12. I encourage you to share your whole testimony! It is such a wonderful thing to do. That was the first time for me. I love you and you are family!! Thank you for your encouragement.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
I keep growing in my faith and I know yet another season of deliverance is coming.
Welcome! It's good you are here, and thank you for sharing your testimony! I feel led to pray for you, ok? :)

Dear Lord, I lift up this sister in Christ that you would continue to bring healing to her, that she would know your unfathomable love and tender care that you have towards her. Give her assurance and confidence of this love and please surround her with your mighty protection and infuse your strength within her. I pray that you would guide and direct her and wonderfully bless her. I also pray this for all my brothers and sisters in Christ. In Jesus name, Amen!!

:pray

aldanielle

Welcome! It's good you are here, and thank you for sharing your testimony! I feel led to pray for you, ok? :)

Dear Lord, I lift up this sister in Christ that you would continue to bring healing to her, that she would know your unfathomable love and tender care that you have towards her. Give her assurance and confidence of this love and please surround her with your mighty protection and infuse your strength within her. I pray that you would guide and direct her and wonderfully bless her. I also pray this for all my brothers and sisters in Christ. In Jesus name, Amen!!

:pray

Oh my goodness. Thank you for the prayer! I needed it more than you can possibly imagine. Thank you for reaching out to me. I am glad you are on this forum! Shalom to you.

aldanielle

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing your testimony.

Psalm 55:22
Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.

Psalm 118:5-6
Out of my distress I called on the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me free. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?
Amen and Amen!! Thank you so much! I am claiming to these verses now.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
My newly-met young sister, thank you for introducing yourself! I loved your testimony: not for the pain you went through or the facts of your rebellion but for the faithfulness of our God and Savior that it so clearly demonstrates. Isn't He awesome??? So incomprehensibly great, so incredibly loving, so unchangeably faithful!!! Despite our faults and our failings and our outright rebellions. Hallelujah!!! I pray you enjoy the fellowship here. Please let Chris or myself know if you ever encounter any problem on this site. (Simply make a request post anywhere here and use the "Report" feature to report that post and one of us will get back to you.)

aldanielle

My newly-met young sister, thank you for introducing yourself! I loved your testimony: not for the pain you went through or the facts of your rebellion but for the faithfulness of our God and Savior that it so clearly demonstrates. Isn't He awesome??? So incomprehensibly great, so incredibly loving, so unchangeably faithful!!! Despite our faults and our failings and our outright rebellions. Hallelujah!!! I pray you enjoy the fellowship here. Please let Chris or myself know if you ever encounter any problem on this site. (Simply make a request post anywhere here and use the "Report" feature to report that post and one of us will get back to you.)
He is absolutely awesome! I am in awe of God daily. He has been more faithful to me than I can fathom. I am so glad to dedicate my life to him! Thank you so much for your warm welcome. I will absolutely get with you if I encounter anything. Thank you for your work on this site. Shalom to you, brother!