My God is Great

Lookingup83

In my childhood, I loved God. I do not have an explanation for it, we prayed over dinner but that was the end of Christian teaching. We did not go to church, but I remember singing to God and loving him.

As I got older life was not so kind, and I begged God for death more times than I can keep track of. I was easily depressed. It wasn't until I was in my 20s that I even understood about Jesus and got saved. And now, after failing him over and over, and begging for death, I am so thankful he has brought me through. Everything we go through makes us stronger, I understand now. Thank you Jesus.

Andy C

Thanks for posting this. Keep running the good race.

Hebrews 12:1-3
Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured from sinners such hostility against himself, so that you may not grow weary or fainthearted.

billy swinea

I AM SO GLAD THE GOOD LORD LED YOU HERE! I USE THE CAP LOCK BECAUSE I AM ALMOST BLIND. I AM MARRIED TO THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS! I PRAY YOU ENJOY THE CHRISTIAN FELLOW SHIP! WE ARE NABORS I LIVE IN ARKANSAS. I AM 67 MY WIFE IS 69. WE BEEN WED 46YRS. WE HAVE ALL AGES HERE. BUT WE ALL GET ALONG GREAT! YOU ARE WELCOME TO READ OUR POST. THAT PIC IS MY NANCY! DON'T THINK I AM A FLIRT BUT I ALWAYS CLICK ON THE LOVE EMOJI BECAUSE I LOVE EVERYONE LIKE MY LORD JESUS TOLD US TO! PLEASE ENJOY YOURSELF AND GET TO KNOW EVERYONE! YOU WON;T REGRET JOINING RF. LOVE YOU IN JESUS NAME! billy.