my friend

ItIsFinished!

This came to mind. I pray your friend one day can understand this and rejoice. At this juncture it is a reminder for you so as to encourage you.

Psalms 40:1-3 (KJV)

I waited patiently for the Lord ; and he inclined unto me , and heard my cry.
He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay , and set my feet upon a rock , and established my goings.
And he hath put a new song in my mouth , even praise unto our God : many shall see it , and fear , and shall trust in the Lord.

Amen!
Praise Him.

ByGod'sGrace

This came to mind. I pray your friend one day can understand this and rejoice. At this juncture it is a reminder for you so as to encourage you.

Psalms 40:1-3 (KJV)

I waited patiently for the Lord ; and he inclined unto me , and heard my cry.
He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay , and set my feet upon a rock , and established my goings.
And he hath put a new song in my mouth , even praise unto our God : many shall see it , and fear , and shall trust in the Lord.

Amen!
Praise Him.
Thank you, Brother. I really needed to read that. Thank you for writing and sharing, truly. Not gonna lie, made me cry. Hope your day is blessed.

ByGod'sGrace

Today, after work, I went to a little restaurant near my house to eat, and the waiter told me, "you have faith of a mustard seed" out of the blue, and I asked, "how did you know this about me?" and the person started quoting John 3:16 and I teared up. Then he gave me a hug and said, "see you in heaven!" I think that is the most wonderful thing you can say to another person. More than anything, I want to be able to say that to my friend, Jon. So, with the faith of a mustard seed, I will keep praying.

ByGod'sGrace

Thank you so, so much for your prayers. I truly believe these are the treasures in heaven...to meet the people we've prayed for. I am praying so hard. I am not sure why some people get so deep in our hearts to pray for them, to be their spiritual prayer warriors. I used to think that God didn't hear my prayers, because I wasn't "good" enough (typical perfectionistic legalism background), but now I come to the throne boldly with faith and pray in the name of Jesus. God bless you all, and so looking forward to meeting you in heaven someday!

ItIsFinished!

Thank you so, so much for your prayers. I truly believe these are the treasures in heaven...to meet the people we've prayed for. I am praying so hard. I am not sure why some people get so deep in our hearts to pray for them, to be their spiritual prayer warriors. I used to think that God didn't hear my prayers, because I wasn't "good" enough (typical perfectionistic legalism background), but now I come to the throne boldly with faith and pray in the name of Jesus. God bless you all, and so looking forward to meeting you in heaven someday!
Amen friend.
Amen.