My epiphany........

kathymendel

As some of you know, I have a lot going on in my life right now. I'm asking God to intervene in quite a few situations above and beyond the norm.
I don't know about you, but I've found it is very easy to slip into the mindset of acknowledging that God does work miracles, praying for them, but with an attitude of 'well, maybe He'll pick my prayer and answer it'. I hope you are getting my drift, cuz it's kind of hard to explain.

But, yesterday, as I was praying, it occurred to me............kinda hit me over the head, really............. that our Great God is working miracles for us, daily..........hour by hour and minute by minute, and second by second. He is working those miracles not only for us, but for people around the globe................hour by hour, minute by minute and second by second. Sometimes we see them and sometimes we don't............but, they are happening.

Oh, how we put our Almighty God in our small little boxes!!!!!!!!!! We need to stop doing that!!!!!!!!!! He is NOT somewhere far away in the sky, He is right here with us!!!!!!!! And, He knows the heartbreaking cries of our hearts before we even open our mouths...........or think the thoughts!!!!! I"ve been challenged to think - and pray - differently. I hope you will be, too.

SonSeeker

Oh, how we put our Almighty God in our small little boxes!!!!!!!!!! We need to stop doing that!!!!!!!!!! He is NOT somewhere far away in the sky, He is right here with us!!!!!!!! And, He knows the heartbreaking cries of our hearts before we even open our mouths...........or think the thoughts!!!!! I"ve been challenged to think - and pray - differently. I hope you will be, too.
This thought or comprehension, of God being everywhere at all times of the day and night, came into my head recently, and has not left! I know we've all been taught this pretty much ever since we were saved. But, how many of us really, really understood, and accepted all that, that entails?
Our Almighty God is quite literally, everywhere, and always has been! His love is what keeps every heart in every living person in the entire world, beating without any of us even giving it a second thought, or even any thought at all! He is also simultaneously, keeping every planet, every star, every black hole in the entire universe, all moving exactly as He wants them to move.
At the other end of the spectrum, God is also vitally concerned with each and every atom in each and every molecule
everywhere! And He has been doing this ever since He created them!
No wonder He knows how many hairs each of us has on our heads! Or, that He knows when a sparrow falls out of the sky.
Simply pondering God's awesomeness helps me to understand just how much He loves us!!

antitox

It is amazing how He does what He does, but He says in Jer 23 that He fills heaven and earth. It's just not something we can comprehend, but it can be acknowledged and accepted. It goes back to the whole plan of how He wants so many sons - millions of them. This has been His desire for eons. We are at the point where we get to take part in it. Mal 2 states " Has not the one God made and sustained for us the Spirit of Life? And what does He require? Godly offspring." Also in Heb 2 it states "...in bringing many sons to glory." Just to know that He wants this shows how infinitely good , personal, and kind He is. Just boggles my mind.