My daughter was saved :)

ByGod'sGrace

She has been going to church with some friends of mine for the past several weeks. She was saved on Sunday. I owe my friends a debt of gratitude as they really stepped in and explained things to her. It was a good Sunday.
Oh my goodness, I cried from happiness reading this----and just imagining the angels in heaven rejoicing!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!! I am so, so, so happy to read this news!!!

InsuranceGuy

It is pretty cool. :) If it took me dying to get her to accept Christ, it's more than a fair trade off. Eternity doesn't even begin to compare to the short time we have here. I was wondering last night about eternity and how it works. I can't imagine what exactly we will be doing, or allowed to do, but it will be fun. I think zooming around the universe and seeing all of God's creation would be awesome. Maybe we'll get our own planets to construct the way we want. That would be pretty neat.

Rocky Rivera

It is pretty cool. :) If it took me dying to get her to accept Christ, it's more than a fair trade off. Eternity doesn't even begin to compare to the short time we have here. I was wondering last night about eternity and how it works. I can't imagine what exactly we will be doing, or allowed to do, but it will be fun. I think zooming around the universe and seeing all of God's creation would be awesome. Maybe we'll get our own planets to construct the way we want. That would be pretty neat.
Brother, I want you to know more about the place you will be going. I recommend getting a copy of "Heaven" by author Randy Alcorn. Next to Scripture, this book is the best book I've read about the place where Christians go, the place where God Almighty chooses to dwell. The teachings in there changed my life, and I feel that you will be very blessed reading it. In the grand scheme of ultimate consequences, your death is a very small price to pay -- in the end this won't matter because you'll be resurrected to live on the New Earth forever. Your death is not the end of your relationship with your loved ones, only an interruption to be broken forever by REUNION in the Presence of the One True God. When you get there, please ask Jesus to save my wife -- and please remember to keep our Rapture Ready Forums meetup at the River of Life, where we will walk towards the River's Source together -- the throne of God Almighty. When you meet the LORD and get your "grade" at the Bema Seat Judgment, I hope you'll hear "Well done, My good and faithful servant!"

Accepted

I don't feel I've done enough for rewards, to be honest. Maybe I've done something I have forgotten, but I doubt it. I'll pray for your wife right now, just so I don't forget.
Dan, to my knowledge, rewards are about how you used what you were given (based on the Parable of the Talents). Anyone who wants to enlarge on my understanding is welcome! Now, I don’t know a lot about you, but I do know you used what you had (time, ability to work, finances, strength) to care for, and invest in, your daughters. This is a BIG deal. I also know you have used your current situation in a way that has revealed your faith to co-workers. You’ve also encouraged many on this forum.

These are bits I’ve picked up on from the small encounters we’ve had here. I know there is more, and these things are meaningful to the heart of God!!

yeshua'sbride

♥ Standing with Israel
Brother, I want you to know more about the place you will be going. I recommend getting a copy of "Heaven" by author Randy Alcorn. Next to Scripture, this book is the best book I've read about the place where Christians go, the place where God Almighty chooses to dwell. The teachings in there changed my life, and I feel that you will be very blessed reading it. In the grand scheme of ultimate consequences, your death is a very small price to pay -- in the end this won't matter because you'll be resurrected to live on the New Earth forever. Your death is not the end of your relationship with your loved ones, only an interruption to be broken forever by REUNION in the Presence of the One True God. When you get there, please ask Jesus to save my wife -- and please remember to keep our Rapture Ready Forums meetup at the River of Life, where we will walk towards the River's Source together -- the throne of God Almighty. When you meet the LORD and get your "grade" at the Bema Seat Judgment, I hope you'll hear "Well done, My good and faithful servant!"
Praying for your wife’s salvation, Rocky Rivera.