muslim council of Britain launches Media Monitoring to silence criticism of islam

Shannon70

Muslims are slowly taking over the world little by little. If Americans are not careful, we will be next. This is why its so important to make sure no muslims are allowed into our government offices. Their allegiance are to islam, not our constitution. The goal is a caliphate, to take over the world and implement sharia law. We need to educate the younger generation about this.... too many were taught to accept equality and diversity which is dangerous.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/07/uk-muslim-council-of-britain-launches-center-for-media-monitoring-to-silence-criticism-of-islam

DanLMP

We sort of have that here, just not under an official name. Go on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and point out the TRUTH about Islam and you get put in social media jail. If you speak out on Islam at all, you are an intolerant conservative.
ISNA and CAIR.

Pamela Geller has a YouTube video describing the plan that the Muslim Brotherhood has, published by the MB, to infiltrate and slowly take over a country, I think specifically the US.

I expect that the Muslim Brotherhood is simply employing the same tactics in the UK that they are employing in the US.

depserv

The liberal and Islamic cults are allied by their mutual war on America and God's people. This is obvious. And so many people being blinded to such conspicuous truth is a testament to the power of the perpetrators of this treason to herd fools like cattle. Masses of fools duped into forging their own chains with such outlandish lies has to be a result of demonic influence.

I don't know if it's Biblical (and if it is maybe someone knows a scripture about it), but it seems to me that those who turn their back on God are easily lied to by His enemy. One of our founders (probably more than one) pointed out that men will either be governed by God or ruled by tyrants. I think this is self-evident. So as we turn our national back on God, His enemy gives us the tyranny we deserve, step by step, and smiling and patting us on the head all the way. Tyranny imposed on devil-worshipping fools is poetic justice. But those who did not turn our backs on God being brought down right along with those who did is injustice, and it is an injustice I hope we can prevent.

The question is, will the coming tyranny come from the Islamic sword or the liberal jackboot? Their alliance can not survive once their common enemies have been defeated. But the American Republic and freedom it embodies will be just as dead regardless of which ally ends up on top.

As has been mentioned above, we have censorship of Christian and patriot thought already in America, imposed by the America-hating, devil-worshipping bigots that own the internet. The political aspect of their censorship is a weapon of political war, making it treason. Ted Cruz is leading a group of patriots in Congress to put an end to the censorship and I hope they are successful. But I would also like to see those perpetrating this crime brought to justice, as a deterrent to others who would like to levy war on their own country.

This censorship is an extension of the political correctness that has been forced on schools and the workplace by government. The lie is always the same: they really only want to keep the downtrodden from being offended. But it ends up that patriots and Christians exposing the lies of liberalism is offensive, and is the only thing that is offensive. So the truth is suppressed by the use of a big lie and the heavy hand of government. When this began in the 1980s patriots and Christians should have put a quick end to it but we didn't. And now look at the fruits born of it: a generation convinced that political and religious censorship is perfectly ok, as long as what is being censored is truth that exposes the lies of liberalism.

As the liberal cult continues to expand its power, as it most certainly will since its strategies of political war are not being stopped, a time will come when the liberal thought police have real police power, as they do in other countries. And it is Christians and patriots that will be hunted down by those police.

athenasius

I don't know if it's Biblical (and if it is maybe someone knows a scripture about it), but it seems to me that those who turn their back on God are easily lied to by His enemy.
It is, it's the Romans 1 judgement. Because the people know the truth about God in their hearts, and turn from Him, God gives them over to quite a lot of problems starting with their thinking becoming futile. Along the way they develop homosexuality and all kinds of sexual sins and finish up filled with all kinds of depravity, sin, and the list goes on. Finally they hate those who hate sin, and approve of every sin and the people that commit them. That description at the end of the chapter is a picture of our society today. And it is a picture of people who exchanged the truth of God for a lie - and in so doing, they accepted the lies from the father of lies so in a very real sense they are easily lied to by the enemy starting with the first lie as they turned from the truth of God in their hearts.

Romans 1:18-32 New International Version (NIV)
God’s Wrath Against Sinful Humanity
18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

GoldenEagle

It is, it's the Romans 1 judgement. Because the people know the truth about God in their hearts, and turn from Him, God gives them over to quite a lot of problems starting with their thinking becoming futile. Along the way they develop homosexuality and all kinds of sexual sins and finish up filled with all kinds of depravity, sin, and the list goes on. Finally they hate those who hate sin, and approve of every sin and the people that commit them. That description at the end of the chapter is a picture of our society today. And it is a picture of people who exchanged the truth of God for a lie - and in so doing, they accepted the lies from the father of lies so in a very real sense they are easily lied to by the enemy starting with the first lie as they turned from the truth of God in their hearts.

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.
I’d never seen that line of progression (or regression) in the Word so clearly - thank you.

ItIsFinished!

The liberal and Islamic cults are allied by their mutual war on America and God's people. This is obvious. And so many people being blinded to such conspicuous truth is a testament to the power of the perpetrators of this treason to herd fools like cattle. Masses of fools duped into forging their own chains with such outlandish lies has to be a result of demonic influence.

I don't know if it's Biblical (and if it is maybe someone knows a scripture about it), but it seems to me that those who turn their back on God are easily lied to by His enemy. One of our founders (probably more than one) pointed out that men will either be governed by God or ruled by tyrants. I think this is self-evident. So as we turn our national back on God, His enemy gives us the tyranny we deserve, step by step, and smiling and patting us on the head all the way. Tyranny imposed on devil-worshipping fools is poetic justice. But those who did not turn our backs on God being brought down right along with those who did is injustice, and it is an injustice I hope we can prevent.

The question is, will the coming tyranny come from the Islamic sword or the liberal jackboot? Their alliance can not survive once their common enemies have been defeated. But the American Republic and freedom it embodies will be just as dead regardless of which ally ends up on top.

As has been mentioned above, we have censorship of Christian and patriot thought already in America, imposed by the America-hating, devil-worshipping bigots that own the internet. The political aspect of their censorship is a weapon of political war, making it treason. Ted Cruz is leading a group of patriots in Congress to put an end to the censorship and I hope they are successful. But I would also like to see those perpetrating this crime brought to justice, as a deterrent to others who would like to levy war on their own country.

This censorship is an extension of the political correctness that has been forced on schools and the workplace by government. The lie is always the same: they really only want to keep the downtrodden from being offended. But it ends up that patriots and Christians exposing the lies of liberalism is offensive, and is the only thing that is offensive. So the truth is suppressed by the use of a big lie and the heavy hand of government. When this began in the 1980s patriots and Christians should have put a quick end to it but we didn't. And now look at the fruits born of it: a generation convinced that political and religious censorship is perfectly ok, as long as what is being censored is truth that exposes the lies of liberalism.

As the liberal cult continues to expand its power, as it most certainly will since its strategies of political war are not being stopped, a time will come when the liberal thought police have real police power, as they do in other countries. And it is Christians and patriots that will be hunted down by those police.
Exactly.

ItIsFinished!

Great response my friend.
So true.

athenasius

I meant to find the other passage that came to mind, and that is Jesus OWN WORDS! A prophecy about the Antichrist who comes in his own name. They refused Jesus, coming in His Father's Name, and the result is the prophecy and fulfilment to come, that they would receive one who came in his own name instead.

It's another example of the darkened mind of unsaved humanity. They refuse God just as surely as Paul outlines it in the Romans 1 chapter, and the result is the Antichrist coming in welcomed by the descendants of those who refused Christ as their Messiah, Lord and King. If we humans, descended from Adam don't want Jesus as our King, we get the Antichrist instead. And all thru history, that plays out. Where society and government pledge allegiance to Christ as their ultimate Lord and Master, there is freedom for all, even for those who don't believe in Christ. But in nations and governments that refuse HIM as King, they will have tyranny and blood soaked revolutions. Never fully free. It's why democracy doesn't work in Muslim nations. They aren't based on the Bible.

to the OP, this is what is playing out in Britain right now. Either Jesus is King and rules the monarch and the Parliament of Britain, or Islam (or another blood soaked dictatorial leader) WILL! Democracy only survives as long as the government acknowledges the God of the Bible at least in general principle. Any other road leads to totalitarian dictators and bloody revolutions. It's playing out in the American political landscape, as well as Canada, Australia and the other democracies even Europe whose modern governments are all Judeo Christian historically. But they refuse God. So they get what they have coming.

John 5:43 King James Version (KJV)
43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

depserv

I get excommunicated from Fascistbook on a pretty regular basis, every time for daring to speak the truth. But I still go on it to get the truth out to as many people as possible when I am able. As an experiment I have reported some liberal trolls who made comments that actually are offensive, and very much so, and not surprisingly, they never get excommunicated. But Christians and patriots do all the time.

Censorship of Christians and patriots on internet sites like Fascistbook (and twitter, Goggle, etc.) is a strategy of political war, that is having a massive effect on the electorate. There are some in Congress claiming to look into doing something to stop it. Maybe with enough encouragement from patriots they actually will.

TeeTee

Could some please explain reprobate mind and depraved mind? Are they the same? I thought it pertained to people who walk away from Christ or who keep doing grievous sins, while claiming to be Christians? Thanks.

Len

Hi TeeTee, I think that a depraved mind to my way of thinking is one with immoral, violent and sexually deviant thinking where as a reprobate mind is one that knows Gods truth but actively disregards it and works against those truths, or as Paul says turns the truth of God into a lie .... but these are only my thoughts and there are many on RF that would explain scriptually better than I could...