Musk says he will support a DeSantis presidential run

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Musk says he will support a DeSantis presidential run
Twitter owner: I'm fine with Trump not tweeting. The important thing is that Twitter corrected the mistake of banning his account.
Israel National News
Nov 27, 2022

Twitter owner Elon Musk has said he would support Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis if he were to run for President in 2024. Musk on Friday replied "Yes" when asked by a Twitter user he would support DeSantis in 2024. The user had asked Musk the question in response to a lengthy thread in which Musk discussed his decision to reinstate former President Donald Trump’s account last week.

“I’m fine with Trump not tweeting. The important thing is that Twitter correct a grave mistake in banning his account, despite no violation of the law or terms of service,” he wrote. “Deplatforming a sitting President undermined public trust in Twitter for half of America.”

more............. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/363469

Andy C

Okay. So DeSantis has at least one vote...
More money donors will back DeSantis than Trump, at least as of now, and depending on what comes out of Trumps mouth will definitely effect where the money will go.

Any poll conducted now is meaningless as DeSantis has not declared, but if he does sometime next year, its going to be a battle.

Its too early to tell whom I will vote for between the two, but I will favor the candidate who is more conservative, and for now, thats DeSantis.

Aiyanna

The only thing is, DeSantis just won a reelection in Florida (and you can't have him!!:tapping:rant... jk) and he hasn't said anything about running for president. So.... Until he makes a formal announcement of his own, I'm not going to be focusing too much on him running for president.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
The only thing is, DeSantis just won a reelection in Florida (and you can't have him!!:tapping:rant... jk) and he hasn't said anything about running for president. So.... Until he makes a formal announcement of his own, I'm not going to be focusing too much on him running for president.

I hope he serves his new four year term as gov'ner of Florida. It seems only right yo do so.

Andy C

I hope he serves his new four year term as gov'ner of Florida. It seems only right yo do so.
I know Florida agrees with you.

I hope he runs, but given his young age of 44, why not remain low key, avoid the human buzzsaw attacks from Trump, continue to lead Florida, then run in 2028. The downside is if Trump becomes President, and he makes a wise choice for his VP, that VP will be tough to beat. Oh well, 2028 seems a long ways away, and by then, the world could easily be a few years into the tribulation…..

Back