musicians talk about instruments music and playing for christ

TheRedeemed

How's my fellow musicians?

This one’s doing fine!

I gave up my work contract as it wasn’t going the way it was expected, language and time differences were getting in the way and a whole technical team was disbanded, leaving me holding a very hot potato, so I left on Friday.

The result is I have been getting more tunes set up for my channel now that I have the free time back.

Therevare some advantages to being self unemployed, as my brother says I am!

How’s your musical escapades doing, are you still getting ready for your live gig?

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
This one’s doing fine!

I gave up my work contract as it wasn’t going the way it was expected, language and time differences were getting in the way and a whole technical team was disbanded, leaving me holding a very hot potato, so I left on Friday.

The result is I have been getting more tunes set up for my channel now that I have the free time back.

How’s your musical escapades doing, are you still getting ready for your live gig?
Well I'm glad things are working out for you and your having more time for you music!!!

Things are going good here to still practicing stuff for the gig I'm excited only a few more weeks left in excited but kinda stressing to haha

Musician 4 Jesus

This one’s doing fine!

I do humbly ask for prayers though that the music I will be playing helps people Christan and none. And since I'll also be playing gospel music to but that anyone who's See's and hears me see's and hears Jesus through me and that I also don't become full of myself and remain humble :angelcutie

I'll be playing gospel. And Christan with a tiny bit of secular.

TheRedeemed

I do humbly ask for prayers though that the music I will be playing helps people Christan and none. And since I'll also be playing gospel music to but that anyone who's See's and hears me see's and hears Jesus through me and that I also don't become full of myself and remain humble :angelcutie

I'll be playing gospel. And Christan with a tiny bit of secular.

Yes that's a wonderful approach to matters and I wish you well in your quest. Just one soul saved is a reason for a heavenly party.

I doubt anyone will come to Christ through my channel though as it's all secular tunes up there. I may of course in the passage of time, insert a few Christian tunes into my lists :)

Musician 4 Jesus

Based on Revelation 3:20

Written by myself. M4J

When God knocks at the door of your heart how long will you wait to let him in?

Will you turn him away or invite him in.

Will you offer him a seat at the table or tell him to leave?

Will you accept his help or turn his help away with your hand.

He knocks at the door waiting for you to let him in.

He knocks at the door waiting for you to let him in your heart to help you.

How long will you keep turning away his cup of life.

If only you'll let him in he will change your life.

It will not be the same.

Your broken and bruised you sit on your bed crying tears of sorrow Because of your past.

he Sees you his child and says im knocking at the door waiting to come in to dry your tears away and to hold you in my arms to comfort you and to give all my love to you

If only you let him in your pain will be no more and you will be clean from it all.

He will help you if you let him in.

But don't turn him away to many times there will come a time he will try no more.

So let him in he will heal you he'll dry the tears you cry and will wash away your past with His blood from calvary.

His love will never die.

Make the choice before it's to late l.

As There will be a time when there will be no second chances.

TheRedeemed

Based on Revelation 3:20

Written by myself. M4J

When God knocks at the door of your heart how long will you wait to let him in?

Will you turn him away or invite him in.

Will you offer him a seat at the table or tell him to leave?

Will you accept his help or turn his help away with your hand.

He knocks at the door waiting for you to let him in.

He knocks at the door waiting for you to let him in your heart to help you.

How long will you keep turning away his cup of life.

If only you'll let him in he will change your life.

It will not be the same.

Your broken and bruised you sit on your bed crying tears of sorrow Because of your past.

he Sees you his child and says im knocking at the door waiting to come in to dry your tears away and to hold you in my arms to comfort you and to give all my love to you

If only you let him in your pain will be no more and you will be clean from it all.

He will help you if you let him in.

But don't turn him away to many times there will come a time he will try no more.

So let him in he will heal you he'll dry the tears you cry and will wash away your past with His blood from calvary.

His love will never die.

Make the choice before it's to late l.

As There will be a time when there will be no second chances.

That's lovely and you came up with the words yourself.

I am not able to do things like this, creative writing is not my skill, so I admire folks who can write stories, poems and songs.

Well done! :)

Musician 4 Jesus

That's lovely and you came up with the words yourself.
Thank you!!! I don't write often as I cant always ha e time to sit and think to do so.
I am not able to do things like this, creative writing is not my skill, so I admire folks who can write stories, poems and songs.

Well done! :)
Thanks bunches! I'm trying to learn as much as I can learning to write biblically based lyrics :)))))

TheRedeemed

Can't speak for everyone, but this one's doing well :)

Got some more recordings to do between now and 9th September to keep the place active. Not sure what these will be yet, but I'm sure I can rustle something up!

Musician 4 Jesus

Can't speak for everyone, but this one's doing well :)

Got some more recordings to do between now and 9th September to keep the place active. Not sure what these will be yet, but I'm sure I can rustle something up!
Haha Lucky for you! I only have. A few more weeks of practice for my thing and I'm starting to panic trying not to but of course that isn't going to happen LOLOLOL

TheRedeemed

Been a long time since my first gig so can't recall exactly how I felt, but if you're with others it's not so bad. Every gig I have done was always as part of a troupe or group, so none of us were ever totally on our own or exposed.

If others are performing with you, you'll be quite fine. It's normal to have a little nerves when doing public performances, but the upside to it all is that it generally goes well, people are understanding and you get a real buzz after it's all over and you have done what you needed to do.

It's an achievement and something off your bucket list :)

Just enjoy the experience and take all the applause you can get.

Musician 4 Jesus

Been a long time since my first gig so can't recall exactly how I felt, but if you're with others it's not so bad. Every gig I have done was always as part of a troupe or group, so none of us were ever totally on our own or exposed.

If others are performing with you, you'll be quite fine. It's normal to have a little nerves when doing public performances, but the upside to it all is that it generally goes well, people are understanding and you get a real buzz after it's all over and you have done what you needed to do.

It's an achievement and something off your bucket list :)

Just enjoy the experience and take all the applause you can get.
Thanks for the awesome advice. Bow may I ask how do I practice with fellow musicians without feeling embarrassed when either hitting a wrong note on the guitar or lord forbid my voice cracking:eek::lol