musicians talk about instruments music and playing for christ

yrrek

Wow sounds like fun!!! Who all was playing?!?!
Well last night was “We the kingdom” and “for king and country”
Today is Skillet, Andy Mineo, Jordan Feliz, Ledger and then Kirk Cameron is speaking between. Tomorrow is Toby Mac, Newsboys United, Tauren wells, Kb and Johnathan Evans is speaking. Sunday is Switchfoot, Kari Jobe, Lecrae, Colton Dixion and Hulvey

Christchild49

If course your welcome!! Nice to meet you and glad you have joined! I'm much like you in the same way with singing I play and sing but I want to do it for fun and my parents and the good Lord I don't care for doing it to become famous or nothing like that I'll be singing and playing at a car show in a few months and I'm super excited one of my favorites I'll be singing or playing can't decide yet is wheel in the sky and I'll fly away as well as a few others :) and no I don't think I've ever heard of that band but I'll check them out! Are you a Petra fan by chance?
You bet! I LOVE their song Prayer from the 80's! But as I said, my all-time favorite artist is Michael W. Smith.

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
Well last night was “We the kingdom” and “for king and country”
Today is Skillet, Andy Mineo, Jordan Feliz, Ledger and then Kirk Cameron is speaking between. Tomorrow is Toby Mac, Newsboys United, Tauren wells, Kb and Johnathan Evans is speaking. Sunday is Switchfoot, Kari Jobe, Lecrae, Colton Dixion and Hulvey

Oh gosh that must have been epic!!!! Are you going to the one tomorrow as well?

Musician 4 Jesus

You bet! I LOVE their song Prayer from the 80's! But as I said, my all-time favorite artist is Michael W. Smith.
I love love love Petra! My so many favorite songs I couldn't pick! What about whitecross?. I've heard about Michael w Smith but haven't listened to his music I might have to take a listen.

Musician 4 Jesus

You need your channel set up so that I can see and hear you play your guitar and piano! :)
I Kno I know I've been putting it off I just don't know if I'm ready or not yet:confused: I do really need to get it done though but I've also had alooooot going on to so hopefully by this winter when I'm sitting most the Time I'll be able to do so

TheRedeemed

I Kno I know I've been putting it off I just don't know if I'm ready or not yet:confused: I do really need to get it done though but I've also had alooooot going on to so hopefully by this winter when I'm sitting most the Time I'll be able to do so

Yeah only took me 14 years to get mine up there! That's how long I've had the Tyros keyboard for!

TheRedeemed

Uggggg okay okay I'll try and her it set up in a few months. Maybe for Xmas but right now I'm waaaaay to busy including practicing for the show in September. How difficult is it to set a YT up anyways

Easy if you have a google account you have a channel!

However, best to set up an account just for the purpose of your music vids. At least that's what I did, as my personal account is not a suitable name for the channel content.

Musician 4 Jesus

Easy if you have a google account you have a channel!

However, best to set up an account just for the purpose of your music vids. At least that's what I did, as my personal account is not a suitable name for the channel content.
Well that sounds as simple as pie! Well I'll try and get it done soon! I'm trying to think of a name for it though...... maybe Christs Bride