musicians talk about instruments music and playing for christ

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
Hi everyone. So I have finally decided to make a thread were all musicans can talk about music. instruments. songs and playing for Jesus Christ and give eachother inspiration and idea's and encourage people. no matter what instruments you play if you play spoons your welcome!!!

I play a few instraments piano keybord acoustic guitar electric guitar and bass and singing

ShilohRose

I am a pianist and a vocalist, although my practice is on again and off again. I have a digital piano, which is fun, because I enjoy the harpsichord setting. I have had some harpsichord lessons and voice lessons. I haven't written any music in many years, but listening to y'all chatter about it on another thread may inspire me to try again. :)

Musician 4 Jesus

I am a pianist and a vocalist, although my practice is on again and off again. I have a digital piano, which is fun, because I enjoy the harpsichord setting. I have had some harpsichord lessons and voice lessons. I haven't written any music in many years, but listening to y'all chatter about it on another thread may inspire me to try again. :)
That is so awsome☺ I am happy to hear that us just talking about music is inspiring you☺ i haven't really written any music I am still trying to figure out how that works I just have some lines written out but not really put together any thoughts on that?

AnewcreationinJesus

Soon and very soon ....

Yes yes SR we would love to hear anything you write :)

AnewcreationinJesus

Soon and very soon ....
That is so awsome☺ I am happy to hear that us just talking about music is inspiring you☺ i haven't really written any music I am still trying to figure out how that works I just have some lines written out but not really put together any thoughts on that?

By lines do you mean lyrics or ideas for musical hooks? I guess songwriters sometimes come up with lyrics first or a memorable hook like a chorus melody or something like that :)

AnewcreationinJesus

Soon and very soon ....
Well I mean like just a few lines of words written down I don't really know how to start so they are kinda just sitting there :lol also i love your playing on YouTube.

Ah well thanks :) it really is a pleasure to play :) yeah am sure there are songwriters lurking around here who can specifically help you write a classic :)

Guess if it were me would maybe try and write a few more lyrics then perhaps think of a memorable few notes whether it's the first line or even a chord sequence :)

Musician 4 Jesus

Ah well thanks :) it really is a pleasure to play :) yeah am sure there are songwriters lurking around here who can specifically help you write a classic :)

Guess if it were me would maybe try and write a few more lyrics then perhaps think of a memorable few notes whether it's the first line or even a chord sequence :)
Your very welcome☺ and i have a friend that I would like to start throwing lyric ideas at as soon as I get some time as well as my mom to help they would be nothing without Christ and rebel4jesus is who they would be:) I have many ideas i am wanting to start writing biblically based christan rock☺

Last edited:

Annie

Be A Berean!

:wave again :smile2

Getting out of that other thread and came here to talk music. After what you were saying I was wondering if you sing also?

AnewcreationinJesus

Soon and very soon ....
:wave again :smile2

Getting out of that other thread and came here to talk music. After what you were saying I was wondering if you sing also?

Heeellllooooo again :)

Me sing heh heh - nah .....I can kinda sing in key but that's about it....loved opera as a kid (yup have a bizarrely mixed up musical (and other!) past ...so the process of producing a classical singing technique fascinates me ...