Mural Honoring George Floyd in Toledo, Ohio Destroyed by Lightning Strike

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
By Cristina Laila
Published July 13, 2021

A George Floyd mural in Toledo, Ohio was destroyed by a lightning strike Tuesday afternoon, according to witnesses.

WTVG reported their Doppler Radar did show a lightning strike on the same block as the George Floyd mural at 4:30 this afternoon.

The lightning strike, which hit directly on George Floyd’s face, reduced the mural to a pile of bricks.

A mural honoring George Floyd erected at Summit and Lagrange in Toledo has collapsed. According to Toledo Police, witnesses say it was destroyed by a lightning strike. 13abc’s Doppler Radar did show a lightning strike in that block at about 4:30 PM this afternoon.

Toledo police were seen outside the building, which used to house the Mugshots Bar, setting up tape around the pile of bricks that once formed the artwork.

The mural was painted almost one year to the date of its collapse last July.

more............ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...floyd-toledo-ohio-destroyed-lightning-strike/

Bethlehem57

By Cristina Laila
Published July 13, 2021

A George Floyd mural in Toledo, Ohio was destroyed by a lightning strike Tuesday afternoon, according to witnesses.

WTVG reported their Doppler Radar did show a lightning strike on the same block as the George Floyd mural at 4:30 this afternoon.

The lightning strike, which hit directly on George Floyd’s face, reduced the mural to a pile of bricks.

A mural honoring George Floyd erected at Summit and Lagrange in Toledo has collapsed. According to Toledo Police, witnesses say it was destroyed by a lightning strike. 13abc’s Doppler Radar did show a lightning strike in that block at about 4:30 PM this afternoon.

Toledo police were seen outside the building, which used to house the Mugshots Bar, setting up tape around the pile of bricks that once formed the artwork.

The mural was painted almost one year to the date of its collapse last July.

more............ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...floyd-toledo-ohio-destroyed-lightning-strike/
Let’s see how they try to blame all white males, er supremists, for this destruction.

Hiftobaf

1 Samuel 5:2-7

2 When the Philistines took the ark of God, they brought it into the house of Dagon, and set it by Dagon.

3 And when they of Ashdod arose early on the morrow, behold, Dagon was fallen upon his face to the earth before the ark of the Lord. And they took Dagon, and set him in his place again.

4 And when they arose early on the morrow morning, behold, Dagon was fallen upon his face to the ground before the ark of the Lord; and the head of Dagon and both the palms of his hands were cut off upon the threshold; only the stump of Dagon was left to him.

5 Therefore neither the priests of Dagon, nor any that come into Dagon's house, tread on the threshold of Dagon in Ashdod unto this day.

6 But the hand of the Lord was heavy upon them of Ashdod, and he destroyed them, and smote them with emerods, even Ashdod and the coasts thereof.

7 And when the men of Ashdod saw that it was so, they said, The ark of the God of Israel shall not abide with us: for his hand is sore upon us, and upon Dagon our god.

Moses06

The left has an interesting stable of heroes. They recently marched in the streets because someone had been put to death via the death penalty. He raped a teen girl, doused her with gasoline, threw her in the trunk of a car and burned her alive.

This is who they marched for. They don't want justice or equality, they want chaos and division.

Sir_Orphiel

Adding this to another reason why I don't believe in coincidences lol

I understand the Lord tarries so that more unsaved can be born anew. But something tells me the depravity in this day and age is stirring more action from His divine hand. And I'm all for a front row seat until He calls us home (hopefully soon).

Wings Like Eagles

Wow. Amazing.
I saw "ball lightning" hit the side of our neighbour's house once. Rolled right down across the slight incline of their back yard and BOOM! It blasted the aluminum siding right off the place where it struck. Another time, it hit the aluminum gutter on that house and traveled down the downspout into the clay drainage tile at the base--blew that apart too. Now that I think about it, wonder what they were doing in there? :mystic:stirpot :shifty :jazzercise

Last edited:

Wings Like Eagles

It wouldn't surprise me to see more 'acts of nature' making a statement in our fallen world.
When Jesus walked the earth, there appears to have been a very thin wall between the "natural" and the "supernatural". As we get closer and closer to the time of His return, we will likely begin to see more and more manifestations of God's power. "Fools say, in their heart, 'There is no God'."