Mueller spinoff trial against Obama White House counsel kicks off

Popcornfish

Obama and Hillary may never see justice on this earth but above in Heaven they will. Imagine how many prayers go up to Heaven for Trump and his family and his administration, it must be in the millions.
Ours go up every day. I think perfect justice for Hillary, Sick Willy, Obama, Comey, Mueller, Steele, Pelosi, Schumer, Abomination Of Congress, Omar, Talib, Biden, and everyone else that plotted against president Trump and America, would be after that judgment they stand for a moment in silence and then all those prayers tallied over the years fill their awareness. So that they then descend to their reward in that cacophony of prayers for those they hated.

Jonathan

It's never going to happen. I'm sorry, it just isn't. I've lost faith in our justice system. As years pass (and many have), the public loses interest and the powers that be care less and less. But for God....

We should all pray that God rights the situation and fortifies our republic by allowing justice to be enforced. If not, we are in a world of hurt as a nation.

"The days of lawlessness" comes to mind. I am hoping that wasn't specifically directed at us.

vbf

I agree that it's a tall order and I doubt the Jackal, criminal clintons, et al will ever have to account for thier actions, at least here on earth. God is a God of justice and these malefactors will one day have to give an account.

Last edited:

GotGrace

If I may add to vfb's post, having worked at the DOJ many years ago, even then it was almost impossible to fire a Federal employee. I remember working with one woman who had a file of reprimands at least 2 inches thick (our supervisor out of sheer frustration showed me the file one day ~ not what was in it, just the brown folder). Yet, when I left a little over a year later, this woman was still working there, had more reprimands ~ basically for incompetence ~ and for all I know, she may have even retired from that office. None of us in the office understood why our supervisor wasn't allowed to fire this woman, who obviously didn't have the skills to do her job. :scratch Looking at how most of the Federal employees, who were and are involved in this conspiracy to overthrow a duly elected POTUS, still have their jobs, I can see that nothing has changed since I worked for them in the early 1980s.
Yes this is exactly how I understand things are with government employees. You can’t get rid of the worthless hides working in the civil service system. What a pity.

Popcornfish

I agree that it's a tall order and I doubt the Jackal, criminal clintons, et al will ever have to account for thier actions, at least here on earth. God is a God of justice and these malefactors will one day have to give an account.
Agreed. One judgment they can't escape comes after this life.