Mueller spinoff trial against Obama White House counsel kicks off

TimeWarpWife

I'm not holding my breath because I don't believe there is any "real justice" where the elites of this country are concerned. IMHO, this all will blow over in a very short while and we won't hear anymore about it. Sorry, but I don't have faith in the so-called judicial system anymore. There's one tier of "justice" for the elites in this country who are able to commit serious crimes and go unpunished, and a tier for the rest of us non-elitists who are bound by the law and will most definitely suffer the consequences if we break them.

katt

The other day i heard something on talk radio that stopped me in my tracks..and i saw this whole witch hunt against Trump in a way i had never seen it before..the way Hillary...Obama and all thier co-conspiritors had this whole thing set up was..win or lose..they were going to do this to him..had he lost..they were going to accuse him of Using Russia to help him win..but it didn't work..let's relieve him of everything he's spent his life working for and make him spend the rest of his life in prison...if he won..which they never thought he woulld...let's spend the next four years making him fight the accusation..how dare he think he can come into our world and keep us from our life long ambitions of turning America over to the one world Government..win or lose..we'll show him who's in chargd..yeah..keep praying for the best President we've ever had..cuz the deep state has been out to get him since he made the announcement that he was running..

GotGrace

The other day i heard something on talk radio that stopped me in my tracks..and i saw this whole witch hunt against Trump in a way i had never seen it before..the way Hillary...Obama and all thier co-conspiritors had this whole thing set up was..win or lose..they were going to do this to him..had he lost..they were going to accuse him of Using Russia to help him win..but it didn't work..let's relieve him of everything he's spent his life working for and make him spend the rest of his life in prison...if he won..which they never thought he woulld...let's spend the next four years making him fight the accusation..how dare he think he can come into our world and keep us from our life long ambitions of turning America over to the one world Government..win or lose..we'll show him who's in chargd..yeah..keep praying for the best President we've ever had..cuz the deep state has been out to get him since he made the announcement that he was running..
I never thought of that angle but it makes sense.

Channah

I've always said it, the demoncrats loved Trump when they were being given money by him but the minute he flipped to the other side the war was on against Trump. He's smarter than them, after all, he was in their circle so he knows how to play them. The closer we get to the elections the meaner and nastier the leftists will be.

Popcornfish

Not just President Trump. They want to intimidate anyone else who might get the idea of running against the establishment.
When Trump wins in 2020 the establishment politicians heads will be exploding like popcorn.
A man that loves America and her people and God, which is so refreshing and unusual in their circle, must be stopped. But when the American people vote for him again, it will send a clear message. The Deplorables, patriots, tax paying, God loving citizens, have the power.
That's why there's a move by the Left across the country to make the popular vote that which seats the President.

vbf

Consider Ephesians 6:12 as you read this.....

I've said this a few times before because it's true; the liberal machine set firmly in place in all aspects of DC politics and federal agencies during the jackal years is nearly impossible to root out and acts as a back line to the front like offensive raging against Mr. Trump. It's literally him against the machine and the machine is raging. Scott Pruitt at EPA and Kiron Skinner at the State Department are just two examples of Trump appointees savaged internally by lifers and Trump haters within their respective agencies; the backline undercut and destabilized from within while others savaged them from without. I personally observed senior EPA people undercutting and subverting all while openly rooting for Pruitt's demise and eventually got him out the door. Ditto Skinner. Using chess as an anlaogy, most people focus on the kings, queens, rooks, and bishops...the power players on the board. However, the pawns go essentially unnoticed yet are vital strategic pieces in overtaking the opponents king. These liberal lifers are the insider, low-level pawns that gnaw away on the inside. In nondescript buildings located all throughout DC and NOVA, the pawns are at work completely under the radar.

No one man can singlehandendly take down the DC power structure and the attack is relentless. These people play the political long game. The whole Russia hoax was never about finding Trump guilty of any wrong doing. It was, and still is, a purely political tactic to keep him on the defensive, on the ropes, rendering him unable to affect his agenda while simultaeously serving up a non-stop supply of lies and misinformation to the media, all with one goal in mind....keep Trump from getting releected in 2020. These cockroaches want their machine back and will stop an nothing to get it.

But God........

Try as they may, it's God that places then removes leaders. It's guranteed that Trump will get reelected if it's God's will and he won't be taken down or out as long as God wants him there. God's Word tells us that Jesus will rule with a rod of iron and I understand why. It would take a rod of iron wielded by the right leader to stop and/or shatter the kind of liberal, political machine that exists or seeks to emplant itself. Liberal politics are satanic and evil and it will take Jesus Himself to destroy it and not allow it to re-emerge.

We must contnue in prayer for Mr. Trump!!!! Pray for his protection and strength to endure the battle he faces; a battle unlike any President in recent American history faces every day. Ephesians 6:12 is on full display and our weapons of war are spiritual.

Last edited:

Popcornfish

Yep! They been trying to get rid of that too!
True. The effort to abolish the Electoral College has gone on for any years.
Can you imagine if it had come to pass prior to 2016? If we believe it, which I actually don't, I think this was published so HRC wouldn't feel soundly defeated given her explosion in her private suite when the exit polls alerted her she'd lost to Donald, it would mean HRC would be President today.

Let that sink in. o_O

Popcornfish

More likely the MSM will throw him under the bus whilst finding a way to spin the blame onto Trump.
Not impossible with the media that operates now. Save for a few exceptions, like One America News, and the 700 Clubs News brief at the top of their show, true journalism has passed away. Now, yellow journalism has taken its place. Partisan agendas and slanted reporting, if not outright lying reporting, informs the American public.
And I think it is all designed to further the chasm between individuals, communities, and races.
Once it gets really bad, what happens?
Government expands to solve the problem it actually seeded for that purpose.
OWG. One World Government, was installed decades ago to activate when the time comes; United Nations. Of which the United States if the foremost founder.
What a world.
These trials only make the faithful stronger. Never give up the assurance we have in the power of Christ. The true ruler of it all.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
But God........
As I was reading your post, Hezekiah in Isaiah 37, popped in my mind where he came to the Lord for help when faced with an overwhelming army right outside of Judah. Hezekiah seeks the Lord and God responds by fighting this battle for him.

It's a beautiful reminder of God's power and control, especially in seemingly dire circumstances.

However, it seems God is allowing a slow playout (except for the "unexpected to certain political entities" of the election of Trump) of revealing what's what in our government for His purpose and plans. I do wonder how that may effect those in our country and even in our government in terms of seeing evil up close, more openly and perhaps being faced with an important choice........for Christ.

GotGrace

Consider Ephesians 6:12 as you read this.....

I've said this a few times before because it's true; the liberal machine set firmly in place in all aspects of DC politics and federal agencies during the jackal years is nearly impossible to root out and acts as a back line to the front like offensive raging against Mr. Trump. It's literally him against the machine and the machine is raging. Scott Pruitt at EPA and Kiron Skinner at the State Department are just two examples of Trump appointees savaged internally by lifers and Trump haters within their respective agencies; the backline undercut and destabilized from within while others savaged them from without. I personally observed senior EPA people undercutting and subverting all while openly rooting for Pruitt's demise and eventually got him out the door. Ditto Skinner. Using chess as an anlaogy, most people focus on the kings, queens, rooks, and bishops...the power players on the board. However, the pawns go essentially unnoticed yet are vital strategic pieces in overtaking the opponents king. These liberal lifers are the insider, low-level pawns that gnaw away on the inside. In nondescript buildings located all throughout DC and NOVA, the pawns are at work completely under the radar.

No one man can singlehandendly take down the DC power structure and the attack is relentless. These people play the political long game. The whole Russia hoax was never about finding Trump guilty of any wrong doing. It was, and still is, a purely political tactic to keep him on the defensive, on the ropes, rendering him unable to affect his agenda while simultaeously serving up a non-stop supply of lies and misinformation to the media, all with one goal in mind....keep Trump from getting releected in 2020. These cockroaches want their machine back and will stop an nothing to get it.

But God........

Try as they may, it's God that places then removes leaders. It's guranteed that Trump will get reelected if it's God's will and he won't be taken down or out as long as God wants him there. God's Word tells us that Jesus will rule with a rod of iron and I understand why. It would take a rod of iron wielded by the right leader to stop and/or shatter the kind of liberal, political machine that exists or seeks to emplant itself. Liberal politics are satanic and evil and it will take Jesus Himself to destroy it and not allow it to re-emerge.

We must contnue in prayer for Mr. Trump!!!! Pray for his protection and strength to endure the battle he faces; a battle unlike any President in recent American history faces every day. Ephesians 6:12 is on full display and our weapons of war are spiritual.
But there is a God in heaven that is perfect and does not make mistakes. If he desires to keep Trump in office another four years It will happen.

The fervent prayer of the righteous availeth much!

TimeWarpWife

If I may add to vfb's post, having worked at the DOJ many years ago, even then it was almost impossible to fire a Federal employee. I remember working with one woman who had a file of reprimands at least 2 inches thick (our supervisor out of sheer frustration showed me the file one day ~ not what was in it, just the brown folder). Yet, when I left a little over a year later, this woman was still working there, had more reprimands ~ basically for incompetence ~ and for all I know, she may have even retired from that office. None of us in the office understood why our supervisor wasn't allowed to fire this woman, who obviously didn't have the skills to do her job. :scratch Looking at how most of the Federal employees, who were and are involved in this conspiracy to overthrow a duly elected POTUS, still have their jobs, I can see that nothing has changed since I worked for them in the early 1980s.

Last edited:

katt

If I may add to vfb's post, having worked at the DOJ many years ago, even then it was almost impossible to fire a Federal employee. I remember working with one woman who had a file of reprimands at least 2 inches thick (our supervisor out of sheer frustration showed me the file one day ~ not what was in it, just the brown folder). Yet, when I left a little over a year later, this woman was still working there, had more reprimands ~ basically for incompetence ~ and for all I know, she may have even retired from that office. None of us in the office understood why our supervisor wasn't allowed to fire this woman, who obviously didn't have the skills to do her job. :scratch Looking at how most of the Federal employees, who were and are involved in this conspiracy to overthrow a duly elected POTUS, still have their jobs, I can see that nothing has changed since I worked for them in the early 1980s.
I believe it's because they are labeled civil servants making it legally impossible to fire them..it's how Obama set up his little spy network for the deep state..against Trump..he hired his spy team under the civil services title..then he tells Trump...don't fire anybody..knowing full well Trump wouldn't be able to anyway..I don't know if he ever figured out a way to get rid of the deep states spy network but I've prayed for a hedge of protection in every way shape and form around that man ever since he took office..and that includes him not being affected by Obama's spy network..