MS 13 Gang members

Kenny64

This post rings Biblically clear to me. In our Tue Bible study of Jeremiah. Jeremiah 22:13
Woe unto him that buildeth his house by unrighteousness, and his chambers by wrong; that uses his neighbour's service without wages, and giveth him not for his work;"
Don't miss the key word neighbor's, Jewish government in covenant community were to eat manna together, to be free, to the neighbors, from the least to the greatest.

I went back to the basics in Genesis. Cain and Abel story.
In Genesis a profound principle is laid down regarding the moral wrongness of of violence:

“Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made man.” (Genesis 9:6).

This is early in the biblical account. It is foundational. Most importantly, it links to the fundamental reality that violence against human beings is wrong because human beings were made in the image and likeness of God. There is a worth, a value, a dignity, to every human life, in other words, that makes selfish or wanton violence a moral offense.

“Again Jesus called the crowd to him and said, ‘Listen to me, everyone, and understand this. Nothing outside a person can defile them by going into them. Rather, it is what comes out of a person that defiles them…. For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come—sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and defile a person’ (Mark. 7.14-23).