Mossad chief: 'Iran will never have nuclear weapons'

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Mossad chief: 'Iran will never have nuclear weapons'
The intelligence chief's comments were made at an award ceremony for 12 Mossad agents that received certificates of excellence.
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF
Published: DECEMBER 2, 2021

"Iran will never have a nuclear weapon, not in the coming years, not ever, that's my commitment, that's the commitment of the Mossad," Mossad chief David Barnea said on Thursday at an award ceremony, in reference to nuclear deal talks between Iran and other world powers in Vienna. "It's clear that there is no need for 60% purified uranium for civilian purposes, there is no need for three sites with thousands of centrifuges active unless there is the intention to develop nuclear weapons," said Barnea.

"The agreement is terrible, I hope it doesn't come to this, it's barely tolerable," Barnea criticized the Iran Deal and attempts to reinstate it. "Iran strives for regional hegemony, operates the same terrorists that we're tackling every day worldwide, and continuously threatens the stability of the Middle East. Therefore our eyes are wide open, we're ready, and we'll act with our colleagues in the defense establishment to do what is needed to distance the threat to the State of Israel, and thwart it in any way." The intelligence chief's comments were made at an award ceremony for 12 Mossad agents that received certificates of excellence. Four agents were field operators, four cyber operatives and four staff.

more............. https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/mossad-chief-iran-will-never-have-nuclear-weapons-687675

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Mossad head vows no Iran nukes ‘ever,’ as credibility of military option scrutinized
David Barnea says agency will ‘do everything needed to alleviate threat,’ but air force head won’t say if Israel can destroy Iran’s program and report claims IDF has no strike plan
By TOI staff
2 December 2021

The head of the Mossad spy agency said Thursday that a bad nuclear deal between world powers and Iran would be “intolerable” for Israel, vowing that the Islamic Republic will never acquire nuclear weapons. “It’s clear that there’s no need for uranium enriched to 60 percent for civilian purposes,” David Barnea said during a ceremony at the President’s Residence to honor exceptional Mossad agents. “There’s no need for three enrichment sites. There’s no need for thousands of active centrifuges — unless, that is, there is an intention to develop nuclear weapons.”

“A bad deal, which I hope will not be made, is intolerable to us,” he added. “Iran is striving for regional hegemony, wages terrorism that we are blocking every day around the world, and is continuously threatening stability in the Middle East.”

“Our eyes are open, we are prepared, and we will do with our partners in the security establishment everything that is necessary to alleviate the threat against Israel and thwart it by any means,” Barnea said. “Iran will not have nuclear weapons — not in the coming years, not ever. That is my promise, that is Mossad’s promise.”

more............. https://www.timesofisrael.com/mossa...s-credibility-of-military-option-scrutinized/

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
To me, regardless of all the chatter and background noise, this is the bottom line.

In the Ezekiel war, nuclear power will be used against Israel, right? But God intervenes. Or I should say, we THINK nuclear weapons will be in play.

So I wonder if Iran will be allowed to achieve nuclear weapons capability??
Israel knows if Iran has the ability to destroy them, they will.

daygo

To me, regardless of all the chatter and background noise, this is the bottom line.

In the Ezekiel war, nuclear power will be used against Israel, right? But God intervenes. Or I should say, we THINK nuclear weapons will be in play.

Probably with your 3rd line, that mabe what will cause Jeramiah 49 be fulfilled.

Hiftobaf

Ezekiel 38 involves an invasion force that will carry off spoils. I doubt they'd nuke Israel if they were going to march in and loot stuff.