Morning Blessings

Betty

September 17, 2022
Happy Saturday,

Stay Fast In Our Faith

Hebrews 10:23
New King James Version
23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.

Let us not be double-minded, but hold on to our faith in God with strong determination. We cannot grow spiritually if our faith wavers from day to day. We must choose to trust God completely.

We must choose to be faithful children of God. Choose to worship Him in Spirit and Truth. May God help us to live in righteousness and faithfulness.
Betty

Betty

September 18, 2022
Blessed Sunday,

Hope in the Midst of A Storm

Romans 15:13
New King James Version
13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

We can live in hope even when we are overwhelmed by our circumstances. Hope is believing things will get better when at the moment when they are not. It is trusting God to get us through the storms of life.

It is important to trust in God in the middle of our storms. If we let our faith waiver then we weaken our relationship with God. In these times we need a strong relationship with our Heavenly Father. We cultivate a strong relationship with God by spending more time with God. We cannot live on yesterday's victories. We must work on our relationship with God every day.
Betty

Ephesians 6:10
New King James Version
The Whole Armor of God
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.

Betty

September 19, 2022
Happy Monday,

Do Not Be Ashamed of Your Faith

Romans 1:16-17
New King James Version
The Just Live by Faith
16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel [a]of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. 17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith.”

Our Lord and Savior is worthy of all praise. God help us to never be ashamed of our relationship with God. For how can we be ashamed of the One who left the glories of Heaven to live and die for our sins?

It is a dangerous matter to belittle Scripture. We can do this when our friends complain about the Bible’s stand on gay marriage. We may want to look cool for our friends, but to deny the truth of God’s Word is stepping into dangerous waters.

The same thing applies to abortion. Do we stand up for the truth of the Bible or quickly change the subject? What will we do if a Government Offical shows up at our door asking questions about our beliefs? To be honest my first response would be to say come back with a warrant. Figuring my relationship with God is a personal matter. Yet, there may come a day when we will have to answer these questions under oath.

We prepare for that by asking God to strengthen our faith and our relationship with Him so that we can speak the truth in all circumstances. We pray for the soon rapture while at the same time we pray for God to prepare us for any challenges we may face. He will equip us for all battles.
Betty

Betty

September 20, 2022
Happy Tuesday,

“Our Faith Is Not In Vain”

Daily Prayer for September 20
CHRISTOPH FRIEDRICH BLUMHARDT
“Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. One generation commends your works to another; they tell of your mighty acts. They speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty – and I will meditate on your wonderful works. Psalm 145:3–5, NIV
Lord God, our Helper, we thank you for walking among us and for letting many experience your protection. Even when we are dying, you protect and help us so that we need not pass into death but may enter into life. So may our hearts be lifted up to you. Grant that the light in us remains undimmed, and that we may come before you in sincerity. Lord God, create good out of evil. Let light dawn in the darkness. Fulfill your promise, for our hearts are not concerned with human desires but with your promise. You will carry it out, and we will be able to say, "Our faith was not in vain, our hope was not in vain. Lord our God, you have blest us a thousandfold." Amen

We can put our faith confidently in our Heavenly Father. The more we desire the will of God over our own will, the more at peace we will be. Living for Jesus brings us joy. God is perfection and even when we do not understand why He allows certain things to happen in our lives, we can be assured that His reasoning is just.

Trusting in God is serving God even when we do not understand why God lead us through battles and allowed our health to weaken. Our understanding of the reason why is not a requirement of us but, having complete trust in God through all things is.

Many things are going on in the world today that leave us scratching our heads in wonder. We see evil growing around us and we can easily become stressed, but when we remember that God is in control, we can be strong in our faith in God and not become fearful.
Betty

Betty

September 21, 2022
Happy Wednesday,

Pray Throughout The Day

If we spent a day with a relative or friend and only spoke a good morning and a goodbye to them, what a wasted day that would be! God is with us all the time. It is beneficial to talk to God throughout the day.

We do not have to be on our knees to pray. We can talk to God while driving, cooking, and doing other chores. We can offer up praises to God throughout our day.

Last night we did not go to sleep until 7:30 this morning. We talked, and listen to music some. I also prayed and sang praises to God in my head. I am not saying this to brag but to remind ourselves that there are many opportunities for prayer in our lives. God help us to be more thankful.
Betty

Betty

September 22, 2022
Happy Thursday,

We Can Endure Because We Love God

“Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved.”
Matthew 24:11-13

It is our love for God that helps us endure trials and tribulations. Since my son died many people have said to me that they could not handle that. Truth is I thought I could not have either. Yet, God equips us to handle the battles that He sends us through.

Anyone that has been with me through this journey has seen my struggle, doubts, and despair, but yet through every hurdle God has been with me. Times, when I lost the will to live God, sustained me. Times when discouragement overcame me, God lifted me up.

We do not know what the future holds but we need not live in fear. Whatever we need to walk through what’s coming, God will provide. Let us not spend the present worrying about the future. God will be with us through today’s troubles and He will sustain us through whatever lies ahead.

We love God and and He will enable us to endure to the end, when we will be greeted by Jesus as He welcomes us into Heaven.
Betty

Betty

September 24, 2022
Happy Saturday,

Lord, Give Us Rest

“Do you have worries or concerns about circumstances beyond your control?
In our most vulnerable moments, Jesus—the Good Shepherd described in Psalm 23—wants to heal, comfort, and strengthen His flock.
You can find the answers to life’s tests and trials as He makes you “lie down in green pastures.”
When you feel like you cannot go on—when taking another step feels impossible—you can find rest in His goodness by drinking from the “still waters” of His Spirit.”(1)

None of us are super Christians. We all grow tired and we all become discouraged at times. The question is what do we do when these things happen? God wants us to go to Him, first and not after we tried multiple other things. God wants us to consider Him our first choice.

We would be much better off going to God instead of exhausting ourselves instead of trying to fix everything ourselves. David was a man after God’s own heart because He learned to depend on God. We, too can depend on God.
Betty

(1) CBN

Betty

September 25, 2022
Blessed Sunday,

Our Future Is Beyond our Imagination

Daily Prayer for September 25
“Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more...And he who sat upon the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." Also he said, "Write this, for these words are trustworthy and true." Revelation 21:1, 5, RSV
Lord our God, our Father, we look deep into your mighty Word and see the glory of the new world you will create according to your justice and truth. We thank you for giving us this joy on earth in the midst of all our toil and striving. We look deep into your Word. You make all things new. To this hope our lives are directed, to this hope you have called us, and we want to be faithful forever. Praise to your name, for you have already done great things for us! Keep us in your Word. Let many find the light, for in this light they may look to you in simple faith and constancy until the end, when throughout the world we may see your glory and your grace. “Amen

In our human minds, we cannot comprehend the idea of a new Heaven and Earth. We can not even imagine the Heaven that exists now. We are not living our best life now and never will on this earth.

My friends the best is yet to come. God is going to create a new Heaven and earth for His children. What a glorious hope for our future! Let us serve our Heavenly Father, faithfully out of our love for Him. The little trials we face today will barely be memories when spending eternity with our Christian brethren and God. Indeed! What a day of rejoicing that will be! Even, so come quickly Lord Jesus!
Betty

Betty

September 26, 2022
Happy Monday,

Jesus Prayed

John 17
New King James Version

Jesus Prays for Himself
17 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, 2 as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He [a]should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him. 3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. 4 I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do. 5 And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

Just as we should talk to God, daily. Jesus also talked to His Father when He was on earth. Now Jesus is in Heaven and once again a part of the God Head. Verse 5 makes it clear that Jesus was part of the Godhead before the world begin. Jesus was not created. He has always been God. We worship God in spirit and truth.
Betty

Betty

September 27, 2022
Happy Tuesday,

We Need Not Fear, Falling

“Promise #270:
I will keep you from falling until you joyfully stand blameless in My presence.

Jude 1:24 (WEB)
Now to him who is able to keep them from stumbling,
and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory in great joy,”

With so much evil and lawlessness abounding in this world, it is easy to fear sinning. We do not have to live in fear. We can begin each day praying for God to guide us and light our paths so we do not fall into satan’s traps.

With the Holy Spirit living in us, we can avoid evil. When we do sin, seek forgiveness from God and anyone we hurt. God wants us to live in righteousness but when we do sin, He will forgive us and bring us back on the right path. May God help us to be faithful and trust in Him through all circumstances.
Betty

Betty

September 28, 2022
Happy Wednesday,

Jesus Is Coming Soon!

I had two dreams before I woke up, about the importance of sharing the news that Jesus is coming soon. Christians and those waiting on the fence post to make a decision need to know that the time of making a decision is soon coming to a close. Today is the day of salvation, for no one but God knows what tomorrow holds.

On that day, Christians will say that they would have done things that they have put off if they had known the rapture would happen that day. People on the fence about salvation will moan that they did not receive salvation before the rapture.

Christians let us live like every day is rapture day. Sharing the Gospel wherever we can. Sinners come to Jesus while the door is still open.
Betty

Betty

September 29, 2022
Happy Thursday,

Work For God With A Joyful Heart

Psalm 37:4
New King James Version
4 Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

When we work for our Heavenly Father, let us not do our work out of obligation. Instead, work with a joyful heart. Singing praises to our God as we work.

When we work out of obligation we can allow resentment to fill our hearts and then our work will reap no rewards for us. We should we work for God because we love Him and we want to serve Him. Though we will be rewarded for our works, may our works come from a loving heart and not for what we can receive.
Betty

anasazi

September 29, 2022
Happy Thursday,

Work For God With A Joyful Heart

Psalm 37:4
New King James Version
4 Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

When we work for our Heavenly Father, let us not do our work out of obligation. Instead, work with a joyful heart. Singing praises to our God as we work.

When we work out of obligation we can allow resentment to fill our hearts and then our work will reap no rewards for us. We should we work for God because we love Him and we want to serve Him. Though we will be rewarded for our works, may our works come from a loving heart and not for what we can receive.
Betty
Betty, you've hit another home run!

Betty

September 30, 2022
Happy Friday,

The God Of Peace

Daily Prayer for September 30
“CHRISTOPH FRIEDRICH BLUMHARDT
I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. John 16:33, NIV
Dear Father in heaven, in the world we are full of fear; in you we have peace. We pray that your Spirit may give us the joy of your heavenly kingdom and the strength to live in your service. Remember those who suffer pain, who still have to walk paths of fear and distress. Grant them help, to the glory of your name. May we be united in hope and in expectation of what you will give through your great goodness and faithfulness. Amen”

Our Heavenly Father wants us to live in peace. Even when we are in a world that is full of lawlessness, evil and other drama, He wants us to have peaceful hearts and minds.

Yes, there is a lot around us to fear, but we serve a God that can protect us and guide us. God does not fear anything for there is no one above Him. When we realize the power that God has we can rest in Him. If we live, God is with us, if we die, we go live with God. In all circumstances, God is with us.
Betty

cshere

September 30, 2022
Happy Friday,

The God Of Peace

Daily Prayer for September 30
“CHRISTOPH FRIEDRICH BLUMHARDT
I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. John 16:33, NIV
Dear Father in heaven, in the world we are full of fear; in you we have peace. We pray that your Spirit may give us the joy of your heavenly kingdom and the strength to live in your service. Remember those who suffer pain, who still have to walk paths of fear and distress. Grant them help, to the glory of your name. May we be united in hope and in expectation of what you will give through your great goodness and faithfulness. Amen”

Our Heavenly Father wants us to live in peace. Even when we are in a world that is full of lawlessness, evil and other drama, He wants us to have peaceful hearts and minds.

Yes, there is a lot around us to fear, but we serve a God that can protect us and guide us. God does not fear anything for there is no one above Him. When we realize the power that God has we can rest in Him. If we live, God is with us, if we die, we go live with God. In all circumstances, God is with us.
Betty
Betty,

Your (well, God's words reiterated by you :) ) are a balm in this season of such turmoil and devastation. Thank you so much for your faithfulness and grace to share.

cs

Betty

October 1, 2022
Saturday,

“Come Unto Me”

Matthew 11:28
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

My friends, there will be times when we are overwhelmed with trials, problems, and burdens. It is easy to feel like giving up in these times. Yet, we must remind ourselves that God knew we would have these days. This is why He calls us to come to Him for rest.

It is through these days that we grow spiritually. As much as it hurts we must ask ourselves if we really want to stay in what spot spiritually? Do we want to grow stagnant? Of course not! We want to be our best for Heavenly Father.

So when it gets too rough, do not give up but go to God and ask Him to comfort you and give you physical a d spiritual strength.
Betty

Acts 20:32
New King James Version
32 “So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.

Romans 16:25
New King James Version
Benediction
25 [a]Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began.

Ephesians 3:20-21
New King James Version
20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

Jude 24-25
New King James Version
Glory to God
24 Now to Him who is able to keep [a]you from stumbling,
And to present you faultless
Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
25To God our Savior,
[c]Who alone is wise,
Be glory and majesty,
Dominion and [d]power,
Both now and forever.
Amen.

Betty

October 2, 2022
Blessed Sunday,

Fill Us With Your Holy Spirit

Daily Prayer for October 2
“In you, Lord, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness. Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me. Psalm 31:1–2, NIV
Lord our God, give us your Spirit, we beseech you, that we may find your paths on earth and live in the hope and certainty that everything is in your hands, even when we see much that is unjust and evil. May we remain under your protection, living by your commandments and in your Spirit. For your Spirit witnesses to the truth and longs to change and lift up our lives. Your Spirit longs to reach all people who have felt your touch, longs that they may come to you and have life. “Amen

We should pray every day that the Lord will fill us with His Holy Spirit so that we are not like the unwise virgins. We want to live for God to the best of our ability in righteousness and truth.

The Lord God is willing to answer our prayers. Are we willing to humble ourselves before our God? Are willing to admit our need for a Savior and a God to guide us in His will? When we do, He will answer. Heavenly Father speak to us and guide us daily in Your Will. Amen
Betty

Betty

October 4, 2022
Happy Tuesday,

Jesus WILL Not Disappoint Us

Promise #277:
“If you believe in Jesus, you will not be disappointed.”

1 Peter 2:6 (WEB)
Because it is contained in Scripture,
“Behold, I lay in Zion a chief cornerstone, chosen, and precious:
He who believes in him will not be disappointed.”

There will be times in life that things do not go our way. There will times that things happen to us that offend us. Yet, God always has the best plans for us and our families.

We may be offended by what happens to us and our families but when we step back from our pain and trust God in times of disappointment we can lay aside our disappointment in God and trust God in all circumstances.

Trusting God completely is laying down our desires and trusting Him even when we do not understand the reasons why. Some of our questions may not be answered until we enter Heaven. God wants us to trust Him as we wait for answers.
Betty

Betty

October 5, 2022
Happy Wednesday,

Be Faithful

Hebrews 3:7-15
New King James Version
Be Faithful
7 Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says:
“Today, if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion,
In the day of trial in the wilderness,
Where your fathers tested Me, tried Me,
And saw My works forty years.
Therefore I was angry with that generation,
And said, ‘They always go astray in their heart,
And they have not known My ways.’
So I swore in My wrath,
‘They shall not enter My rest.’ ”
12 Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the living God; 13 but [a]exhort one another daily, while it is called “Today,” lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. 14 For we have become partakers of Christ if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end, 15 while it is said:
“Today, if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion.”

As the age of grace is ending we are seeing more and more people who have hardened their hearts to the Holy Spirit. Women who brag of their abortions and seem to feel no shame.

In the entertainment industry, we see people publically blaspheme God and the coming rapture. They consider the things of God a joke. Television shows that use the names of God and Jesus as a curse word. It is heartbreaking.

What do we do as Christians? We remain faithful to our Heavenly Father. We spend the last of our days on this earth sharing the Gospel of Jesus. Remember as much as our hearts are broken by the sins of the world, how much so must be the heart of God.
Betty

Help Me To Be Faithful Lord (poem)

Help Me To Be Faithful Lord

Help me to be faithful in the
sharing of Your Word Lord
And not to have the fear of men
For I've been indwelt by the Spirit of God
That gives power, love, and a soundnness of mind
Give me a burden for lost souls Lord
Who are struggling from day to day
Doing the same things over and over
Needing a change in their ways

Let love be my ammunition
Along with a heapful of prayer
Waiting upon the Holy Spirit
To guide in the conversations there
With a heart sincere for service
Doing the will of the Lord
Sharing the wonderful love of the Saviour
And to the honoring of God's Word

Help me to be faithful Lord
for there's an eternity at stake
And that they may recognize the fact of
The most important decision that they must make
For death is but a breath away
Our time here ends in our demise
Days go swiftly flleting by
Now we're old!. Surprise!...Surprise!

How much have you felt the presence of God?
Have you ever sought the Master's face?
Have you enjoyed the reading of His Word!
His songs of amazing grace!
You're never ready for Heaven
Until Heaven is inside of you
God knows His sheep and calls them by name
Today is He calling you?!!!

O for the wonderful Salvation
That's to be found in the Lord Jesus Christ
Give elevation to that precious name
Who paid the greatest of Sacrifice
Love has left His calling card
He gives victory over the grave!
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ today