Morning Blessings

Betty

May 25, 2022
Happy Wednesday,

“Friendship With Jesus”

Daily Prayer for May 25
Christoph Friedrich Blumhardt
“God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful. 1 Corinthians 1:9, NIV
Lord our God, we stand before you and rejoice that we may have fellowship with you through the Lord Jesus Christ. Grant us the light of your Spirit. Grant our hearts strength for life. Open for us the paths of life, that we may find joy and hope in spite of all the suffering we must go through on earth. Let all humankind be entrusted to your care. Rule over them with your power, whether they are aware of it or not, and take world history into your hands so that all people may receive your mercy. “Amen

There is no better friendship that we can have than our friendship we have with Jesus. Jesus knows all our secrets and all the sins we have committed and yet, He still wants to be friends with us.

The God that created everything in the universe, wants a relationship with us. How often we take this precious gift for granted! God help us to cherish the relationship we have with God and to honor Him in all we do.
Betty

Betty

May 26, 2022
Happy Thursday,

Lord, Give Me Strength

But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.
– Isaiah 40:31

I believe every Christian has reached a point where they cried out to God: “Lord, give me strength”. We all have times when we felt that we could not face another day. When tragedy overcomes us and our hearts are filled with despair.

God calls us to come to Him, to cry out to Him. Often we do not have peace, because we do not ask God for it. Instead of going to our Heavenly Father, we allow our pain to overtake us, and we wallow in despair.

There is so much lawlessness in this world today. It seems like every week there is a new tragedy for this world to bear. Yet, the world rejects the only one that can comfort us, and He is the only one that can fix the problem.

As Christians, let us seek God first and not last. God wants to strengthen us and fill us with His Heavenly peace. Pray for those who are hurting. Pray for America and this world. Rejoice in the knowledge that Jesus is coming for His own, soon.
Betty

Betty

May 27, 2022
Happy Friday,

Death in Texas

2 Timothy 3:1 Context

1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

I have not been able to put into words the tragedy that affected all of us Texans, this week. Our family is still grieving from the personal loss of two immediate family members, yet the murder of these young children has torn open a wound that had begun to heal.

Jesus warned us that evil would abound during the last days, yet seeing it play out so close to home is heartbreaking. When abortion was legalized I was a teenager. Although I knew it was wrong I never dreamed of the significance it would have on mankind.

I was in elementary school when they taught evolution as a theory in our textbook. Back then they taught evolution and creation. Now they teach only evolution.

Between legal abortion and evolution, children grow up not believing in the value of every human life. Every child born into this world was born with an ordained purpose. Those infants that are murdered in the womb also had a purpose that murder denied them.

Is it so surprising that too many young people have no respect for their own lives or for the lives of others? My heart breaks for those young children and their families.

I do not know the answer to the world’s problems, but it could not hurt for every parent of young children to teach them the value of every life. Teach them how much you loved them and how every life is important and everyone was born for a purpose.
Betty

Betty

May 28, 2022
Happy Saturday,

Do Not Be Caught Unaware

Daily Prayer for May 28
“You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. 1 Thessalonians 5:5–6, NIV
Dear Father in heaven, we thank you that we may be your children. We thank you that through your Spirit our hearts may know that we are your children. Even when everything around us becomes difficult and we are hemmed in by darkness, we remain your children. Even when we often do not see how we are to go on and everything seems to be taken from us, we remain your children. Even when sin and death surround us and accuse us of being in the wrong, we still remain your children. As your children we entrust ourselves to your hands. In our whole life, in all our work and activity, we dwell in what has come from you, and we rejoice in Christ our Savior. “Amen

When the rapture happens there will be Christians who will be caught unaware. This does not have to be so. Jesus said for us to be aware of the season we are living in.

Let us not fear the days we are living in. Jesus warned of these days and told us that He would be with us. This is the time to seek the face of God. To pray that God will open our eyes and help us discern truth from untruths. Remember false teaching is often wrapped up with a bow of truth. The Holy Spirit is willing to help us see the lies hidden from view so that we will not be mislead.
Betty

Betty

May 29, 2022
Blessed Sunday,

If I Had Only Known

Lasting night I started thinking of last Memorial Day. When Jeff was still with us. I was overcome with grief. I wish we would could go back and make changes. Alas, wishing does not bring anything to pass and I do not have a time machine.

I know God took Jeff for a reason but there are times that not having him with us, hits me like a slap to the face. Yet, I remember that Memorial Day is to honor the millions of Americans who lost their lives in service for our Country. Tomorrow many loved ones will face the loss of husbands, sons, and fathers, and daughters who died so that not only America but other Countries could live in freedom.

As we enjoy our BBQs tomorrow say a prayer for all who lost a loved one to war. Pray for our Country for she has lost her innocence for political correctness.
Betty

Betty

May 31, 2022
Happy Tuesday,

Tried in the Fire

Daily Prayer for May 31
“As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father. And this is what he promised us – eternal life. 1 John 2:24–25, NIV
Lord our God, we want to find our joy in you and in all your promises to us. For you have promised that in the midst of all the pain and sorrow, you are preparing what pleases you and serves your honor in every heart. May we experience in our lives the fulfillment of many of your promises, so that again and again we can go forward joyfully, rising above difficult times and situations. Have mercy on us and protect us in your strength. “Amen

God allows us to go through fire to remove contamination from our lives, to refine us for His glory. I have been through fires many times in my 70 years of life.

Every time I resisted the fire and reacted in grief and despair. It was only when I surrendered to God, that I found peace. Sometimes later we realize why God allowed thing to happen the way they did and other times God expects and demands that we accept His will by faith.

I am no prophet, but I believe this summer is going to be worse than 2020. There are already signs that there are many angry people who are willing to be violent in their response to the Supreme Court's decision on abortion. A woman in Colorado who is a Christian works as a designer. She and her family have received death threats, simply because she does not believe abortion is right. Please pray for her and her family.

We need not fear the coming months but keep our trust in God. Whatever happens, He will be with us. Keep our eyes on the prize of Heaven and we will be able to take each day as it comes.
Betty

Betty

June 1, 2022
Happy Wednesday,

The Valleys of Life

God often allows us to spend time in valleys. Let us be honest, we do not want to be in the valley. The worse Valley is the valley of grief. There is no magic wand to get us out of the valley. We are supposed to do more than grieve in this valley. We are supposed to draw close to God and allow our trust in God to grow.

Jeff passed away on September 1, 2022. We are still in the valley. There are more good days now and I have surrendered Jeff to God, but that does not mean there are not bad days.

When we surrender our loved ones to God, we do begin to heal. When we stop fighting God we begin to allow ourselves to heal. The wound will never go away so it is important to keep our faith secure in God. When we do this we can walk in faith despite our circumstances. We can trust God even when we do not understand why.

Our hope is not in this world but in our Heavenly Father. He will walk each day with us and He will sustain us through every valley we go through. Christians do not give up, our redemption is close at hand.
Betty

Betty

June 2, 2022
Happy Thursday,

Pure in Heart

“The backslider in heart will be filled with his own ways, but a good man will be satisfied from above.”
Proverbs 14:1

Isaiah 26:3
King James Version
3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

There are so many things in this world that can distract us from reading the Bible and praying. We can even get to the point that the only prayer we say is a quick prayer at bedtime.

If we are not careful, we can backside. This is a dangerous area to be in. This can cause us to sin. If we are not careful we can reach the danger zone when sinning no longer convicts us.

We need the help of God to stay on the straight path, to put God first in our lives, and to worship God in all circumstances. God wants to help us. All we have to do is ask and then listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit speaking the truth to us. If we ignore the Holy Spirit too many times are ears and hearts will become callous and we will no longer hear the Holy Spirit.

Heavenly Father give us ears and hearts to hear the warnings of the Holy Spirit. Help us to strong in our faith and resist the devil. Help us to live for you out of a loving heart.
In Jesus' name, Amen.
Betty

Betty

June 3, 2022
Happy Friday,

“To God Be The Glory”

Revelation 19:1
Heaven Exults over Babylon
19 After these things I [a]heard a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, “Alleluia! Salvation and glory and honor and power belong to the Lord our God!

Do we give glory and honor to our Heavenly Father? Do we stand on the promises of God? Do we trust God through every situation? I would like to say yes to those questions, but I have my doubts and fears at times.

God deserves all of our praise and worship. We should praise God in all circumstances. We may have to worship God with tears flowing down our faces and broken hearts. When we give the honor and glory that is due Him, He will sustain us. Let us offer up the sacrifice of praise even in our darkest days.
Betty

athenasius

God deserves all of our praise and worship. We should praise God in all circumstances. We may have to worship God with tears flowing down our faces and broken hearts. When we give the honor and glory that is due Him, He will sustain us. Let us offer up the sacrifice of praise even in our darkest days.
AMEN!

Betty

June 5, 2022
Blessed Sunday,

Accepting God’s Will

There is a part of us that understands that God’s Will is the best, but when it hits our family, we can find it hard to understand why. Yesterday was a memorial service for another member of our family. Two deaths in less than a year. It was almost too much to bear.

We cannot help but ask why. Yet, God is God. He does not have to explain Himself to us. Faith is accepting His Will even when His Will cuts us to the core of our being. Faith sometimes requires letting go of our questions and just accepting the Will of God. It is only when we let go and accept the will of God that we will find peace.

We must stand up in our faith and say like Job that we will serve God even though God slays us. It is accepting His Will even when we do not like what happened to us. May God help our family to grow spiritually and our faith to stand strong in adversity.
Betty

Ephesians 4:26
New King James Version
26 “Be angry, and do not sin”: do not let the sun go down on your wrath,

****************/9cKm_mYVPQE

“Voice Of Truth"

Oh what I would do to have
The kind of faith it takes to climb out of this boat I'm in
Onto the crashing waves

To step out of my comfort zone
To the realm of the unknown where Jesus is
And He's holding out his hand

But the waves are calling out my name and they laugh at me
Reminding me of all the times I've tried before and failed
The waves they keep on telling me
Time and time again, "Boy, you'll never win!"
"You'll never win"

But the voice of truth tells me a different story
And the voice of truth says, "Do not be afraid!"
And the voice of truth says, "This is for My glory"
Out of all the voices calling out to me
I will choose to listen and believe the voice of truth

Oh what I would do to have
The kind of strength it takes to stand before a giant
With just a Sling and a stone
Surrounded by the sound of a thousand warriors
Shaking in their armor
Wishing they'd have had the strength to stand

But the giant's calling out my name and he laughs at me
Reminding me of all the times I've tried before and failed
The giant keeps on telling me
Time and time again, "Boy, you'll never win!"
"You'll never win"

Out of all the voices calling out to me (Calling out to me)

But the stone was just the right size
To put the giant on the ground
And the waves they don't seem so high
From on top of them looking down
I will soar with the wings of eagles
When I stop and listen to the sound of Jesus
Singing over me

Out of all the voices calling out to me

I will choose to listen and believe
I will listen and believe
I will listen and believe the voice of truth
I will listen and believe

Because Jesus you are the voice of truth
And I will listen to you
You are...

Betty

June 6, 2022
Happy Monday,

Devote Yourself to Prayer

Colossians 4:2
New King James Version
Christian Graces
2 Continue earnestly in prayer, being vigilant in it with thanksgiving;

We are living in perilous times. Mass shootings, drive-by shootings, and violence are on the rise, just as Jesus warned about in the last days. If we do not have a healthy prayer life we can fall into fear and depression.

Matthew 24:12-26
New King James Version
12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Mankind has given up on God and embraced sin. Many have turned their back on God in favor of political correctness. Sadly, even many Churches have turned from the truth of God’s Holy Word and not only accepted sinful ways but are preaching their approval of sin.

1. Romans 1:28
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

2 Timothy 3:8
Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

Today in Houston a group of protestors enter the Lakewood Church and began shouting: “My body, My choice”. Even the sanctity of the Church is violated by those who believe the unborn baby has no choice. I am afraid this is going to become an event that happens more often.

Though the Church service was interrupted, their hate is towards God as much as it is towards Christians. People are rebellious towards God and the laws of God. The Bible makes it clear that things are going to get worse and not better. Our faith must be invested completely in God so we do not waiver in our own beliefs. It is a dangerous to begin to disagree with God’s laws. We open our hearts a little to sin and soon we are flooded by sinful beliefs. Keep our minds stayed on God and His laws. Stayed prayed up so we do not begin to doubt the Word of God.
Betty

Betty

June 7, 2022
Happy Tuesday,

The Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit is a person of the Godhead. He is not an it, nor is He female. The Holy Spirit convicts sinners of their sins.

John 16:7-11
New King James Version
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you. 8 And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 of sin, because they do not believe in Me; 10 of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; 11 of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.

This is why it is very dangerous for a sinner to mock the Holy Spirit. For only the Holy Spirit can convict sinners and lead them to Jesus.

Matthew 12:31-32
New King James Version
The Unpardonable Sin
31 “Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. 32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

The Holy Spirit brings us to Jesus so that we may be redeemed. The Holy Spirit enters into our souls the moment we get saved. He guides God’s children and convicts us when we sin. The Holy Spirit will never leave us.

John 14:16-18
New King James Version
16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another [a]Helper, that He may abide with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

The Holy Spirit teaches us Biblical truths and will give us peace.

John 14:25-26
New King James Version
The Gift of His Peace
25 “These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. 26 But the [a]Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

The Holy Spirit gives us the courage to speak the truth in these days when the truth is rejected and hated.

John 14:26-27
New King James Version
26 But the [a]Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. 27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

In times of trouble, tragedy, and lawlessness the Holy Spirit comforts us.

John 16:7-10
New King James Version
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you. 8 And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 of sin, because they do not believe in Me; 10 of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;

In these days of lawlessness and rejection of God, the Holy Spirit guides us through and helps us to stay on the passage of truth and to not be led a stray by false teachings and fables. When we pray to God ask Him to fill us with His wisdom so that we can recognize false teaching. Remember if it does not line up with the Gospel then run from the teaching.

2 John 10
New King James Version
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;

1 Timothy 6:3-5
New King James Version
Error and Greed
3 If anyone teaches otherwise and does not consent to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the [a]doctrine which accords with godliness, 4 he is proud, knowing nothing, but is obsessed with disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions, 5 useless wranglings of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain. [c]From such withdraw yourself.

Matthew 7:13-16
New King James Version
The Narrow Way
13 “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 [a]Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits
15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?

Let us not be guilty of taking the Holy Spirit for granted. He is an important member of the Godhead and we Christians need Him, everyday.
Betty

Betty

June 8, 2022
Happy Wednesday,

Joy

The prospect of the righteous is joy, but the hopes of the wicked come to nothing. Proverbs 10:28, NIV

As Christians, we look forward to Heaven where everything will be perfect. Yet we can have a joyful heart here on earth. Even in the midst of tragedies, we can have a joyful heart as we look forward with great anticipation when we enter the gates of Heaven where no evil abides.

We often go through things on earth that we do not understand the reasoning behind God’s choice, but when we put our complete trust in God, we can have peace.

Even when our hearts are broken and tears blind our eyes, we can cry out for God to bring little diamonds of joy to brighten our days and sustain us until the day we are truly free of these corruptible bodies and take on are glorified bodies.

Let us not allow the troubles of this world to overcome us but keep our hearts on the prize that awaits us.

1. 2 Corinthians 4:8
We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;

Philippians 3:12
Pressing Toward the Goal
Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.

Come quickly, Lord Jesus, we pray.
Betty

Betty

June 9, 2022
Happy Thursday,

God is With Us!

Daily Prayer for June 9
“The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17, NIV
Lord our Savior, you are our Lord and our Helper. Show yourself again and again in our hearts as the Savior who is strong to help us even in difficult times. Remember the many people who sigh to you. Guide them into the protection of the almighty God. Even if they suffer pain and distress and have to go through fear and anxiety, even if they die, Lord Jesus, you are comfort and help. In everything life brings us you will show yourself as the One who does the will of God and who carries it out for us on earth. “Amen

There are times that we do not feel the presence of God around us. This is a time when God wants us to trust in Him despite what we feel. By trusting in God in these times, our faith will grow.

Our relationship with God is not about feelings it is about placing our complete trust in God, despite our circumstances. As we trust God we will begin to feel His sweet Spirit cover us in peace.

Lift up our hearts and our hands towards Heaven and praise God even in times of turmoil, grief, and confusion. He will bless us as we worship Him in spirit and truth. In all situations offer up our sacrifice of praise to our Heavenly Father.
Betty

Betty

June 10, 2022
Happy Friday,

The Majesty of God

Ecclesiastes 3:11
11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

We are not capable of understanding the majesty of God. His greatness is beyond our comprehension. Yet in His love for mankind, He seeks a relationship with mankind.

God does not choose to send people to hell. We were born in sin and Jesus paid a great sacrifice to redeem all mankind. It is up to each individual to choose for themselves to accept redemption or to reject redemption. Each individual is responsible for their choice.

Those who refuse to humble themselves before Almighty God and accept His precious gift for whatever reason has chosen to spend eternity in hell. Those who humble themselves before God and accept a relationship with God will be rewarded in this life and in eternity.

There is no sin that is worth not having a personal relationship with God in this life and eternity. Anything we give up to accept salvation is worth it. Let us lay aside our pride and give ourselves over completely to our Creator. Any sacrifice we make will be worth it all when we see the face of our Savior and Lord.
Betty

****************/aJeNUlNY7Iw

In His Time
In His time, in His time,
He makes all things beautiful, in His time,
Lord, please show me everyday,
As You're teaching me Your way,
That You do just what You say, in Your time.

In Your time, in Your time,
You make all things beautiful, in Your time.
Lord, my life to Your I bring,
May each song I have to sing,
Be to You a lovely thing, in Your time.

Betty

June 11, 2022
Happy Saturday,

“This Is For My Glory”

Every week there seems like there is another tragedy. It is easy for us to get caught up in the whys. The truth is God has given up this world to its sinful corruption and lawlessness. We are looking at a dark mirror and can not see the plans of God. This is when we have to trust God completely.

While we would like God to explain to us why innocents have to die, who are we to question God. We know that the children are now in Heaven and all their needs are being taken care of by angels.

Let us lay aside our questions and doubts and trust God, through all things. One day we will be with God and all our questions will be answered. For now, let us live our lives for the glory of God.
Betty

Betty

June 12, 2022
Blessed Sunday,

Tribulation and Judgement Is Coming

Daily Prayer for June 12
“And when he comes, he will prove to the people of the world that they are wrong about sin and about what is right and about God’s judgment. They are wrong about sin, because they do not believe in me; they are wrong about what is right, because I am going to the Father and you will not see me any more; and they are wrong about judgment, because the ruler of this world has already been judged. John 16:8–11, TEV
Lord our God, we thank you that throughout our lives you continually renew your Spirit in us. We thank you that your Spirit enables us to understand Jesus Christ and to follow him all our days on earth. Bless us, and let the revelation of your Spirit come to the world, to the people of all nations, a new outpouring of the Holy Spirit in each heart. But there must still be punishment for sin. For the sake of justice the world has to suffer punishment through judgment. For you, Almighty God, are Lord, and not even Satan, the prince of this world, can act against your will. You will carry out your will through the Holy Spirit. Our task is simply to follow Jesus all our days. This shall be our joy, this priceless gift of following the Lord Jesus. Praise to your name that we have him and his witness in the gospel every day. Praise to your name that every day, even through great distress, we can joyfully follow him in the strength of the Holy Spirit. “Amen

2 Peter 3:4
New King James Version
4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.”

Not only has the world become complacent in their sins they are proud of their sins. Some people even wave their fists in the face of God. They are blind to the soon-coming judgment of this world by God Almighty.

As Christians, we should be seeing that things are falling into place for the reign of the anti-Christ. Who will appear to be kind and loving but will destroy anyone who will not bend to his will.

Christians will soon be leaving this world and it will not be an alien abduction but Jesus calling us to meet him in the clouds.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-17
New King James Version

The Comfort of Christ’s Coming
13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen [a]asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.
15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are [c]asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

Christians, be aware of the times we are living in. It will not be long before our work on earth will come to an end and God will call His children home.

Today is the day for salvation. We do, not know what tomorrow holds.

Revelation 22:20
New King James Version

I Am Coming Quickly
20 He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.”
Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!
Betty

Betty

June 13, 2022
Happy Monday,

Too Much!

This is more than I can stand= God never asked me to stand alone.
This is too big a burden to carry= God never asked me to carry my
burdens alone.
This pain is too much= God says for us to seek Him for comfort.

We suffer alone because we do not cry out to God for help. Cry out to God and ask Him to use our suffering to help us grow spiritually. Rejoice in what we have. Focus on serving God in the present and look forward to our home in Heaven.

Ask God to help us and fill our hearts with His peace.

Philippians 4:7
New King James Version
7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Seek God with all our hearts.

Jeremiah 29:13
New King James Version
13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

A half-hearted search will find half-hearted answers. We must really want to find God. It is not that He is hard to find but He will not be found if we do not really care if we find Him or not.

Many burdens we carry are too much for us this is why we should seek the face of God daily and ask Him to be with us each day. Give glory and praise to God despite our circumstances. Rejoice in the majesty of God. Worship God in Spirit and Truth.
Betty