morning blessings

Betty

September 19, 2021
Happy Sunday,

Forward and Backwards

Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy. (Psalm 126:5)

The recovery from the death of a loved one is forward and backward steps. I believe this is normal. The secret is pressing onward and not giving in to bitterness. The grieving period is not a race.

We grieve many things in this life. One is the changes in this world. We grieve the loss of patriotism. We grieve the growing of lawlessness and sin in this world.

This world is not going back to the days where love and pride in our Country were celebrated and we must accept this. Christians this world is being prepared for the antichrist and we are being prepared to let go of this world.

So many suffering from the loss of loved ones. Pray for one another. Pray for lost souls. Pray for the rapture to be soon.
Betty

Betty

September 20, 2021
Happy Monday,

A Cry For Help

Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my sighing.
Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for to you I pray.
In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.
You are not a God who takes pleasure in evil; with you the wicked cannot dwell....
Lead me, O Lord, in your righteousness because of my enemies - make straight your way before me.
Not a word from their mouth can be trusted; their heart is filled with destruction. Their throat is an open grave; with their tongue they speak deceit.
Declare them guilty, O God! Let their intrigues be their downfall. Banish them for their many sins, for they have rebelled against you.
But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them that those who love your name may rejoice in you.
For surely, O Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.
(Psalm 5:1-4, 8-12)

Whatever reason for crying out to the Lord, He hears the cry of His children. Our needs are important to us and to our Heavenly Father. There are often times we feel that our prayers are not heard. This is a lie from the devil. He always hears our prayers.

Although evil is abounding, there is coming a day of reckoning. Those who do evil will face judgment from God. The day of justice is coming.

In these days of lawlessness, we can find refuge in our Heavenly Father. In times of trouble, we can find peace. We can seek protection from our God.

Those of us in the valley of tears, we must remind ourselves that God is with us. Even through tears, we can rejoice that God will be with us and never abandon us.
Betty

Betty

September 23, 2021
Happy Thursday,

From My Heart

We spent all day Tuesday and Wednesday at the VA. Yesterday, they amputated two toes from his left foot. Lying in bed to do my blog, still exhausted. Thankful to God, hubby made it through surgery.

Hubby cannot put any weight on foot and he cannot use crutches so it’s going to hard couple of weeks on both of us.

I dreamed of Jeff last night. I kept calling him and could not understand why he did not come. I guess it is because a part of me can not comprehend that he is no longer here.

I know it was God’s will, but I spend so many days asking God way. I know we are suppose to live by faith but I wish God would tell me why and then I remind myself, who am I to question God. So many of us are in this same boat.

I pray that God will comfort all of us and give us peace. May God bless each of you.
Betty

Betty

September 24, 2021
Happy Friday,

God Loves Broken People

“Promise #267:
I will not reject the sacrifice of a broken spirit and a contrite heart.

Psalm 51:17 (WEB)
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit.
A broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise.”

There are many things that break people. Death of a family member, divorce, loss of a job among many. Broken people can become ashamed of their brokenness and seek to hide their pain. People who are prone to independence force themself to stay strong until sometimes they break in half.

God calls broken people to come to Him. We need not hide our pain and pretend it does not exist. He calls us to come to come to Him and He will comfort us and heal our brokenness. Healing may happen over time but the more time we spend with God the more we will begin to heal.

We live in a broken world. Every day we see the signs of the coming judgment of God. The media covers up the sins of those they admire and ignores the victims that their heroes create. It may seem there is no justice for the innocent, but God knows and one day all the hidden evil will be revealed and God will revenge the victims.

Do not despair. God is soon going to take His children home. Hang on to your faith in God and trust Him. These are uncertain times, but our future Home in Heaven is a promise from God.
Betty

RestInHim

September 24, 2021
Happy Friday,

God Loves Broken People

“Promise #267:
I will not reject the sacrifice of a broken spirit and a contrite heart.

Psalm 51:17 (WEB)
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit.
A broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise.”

There are many things that break people. Death of a family member, divorce, loss of a job among many. Broken people can become ashamed of their brokenness and seek to hide their pain. People who are prone to independence force themself to stay strong until sometimes they break in half.

God calls broken people to come to Him. We need not hide our pain and pretend it does not exist. He calls us to come to come to Him and He will comfort us and heal our brokenness. Healing may happen over time but the more time we spend with God the more we will begin to heal.

We live in a broken world. Every day we see the signs of the coming judgment of God. The media covers up the sins of those they admire and ignores the victims that their heroes create. It may seem there is no justice for the innocent, but God knows and one day all the hidden evil will be revealed and God will revenge the victims.

Do not despair. God is soon going to take His children home. Hang on to your faith in God and trust Him. These are uncertain times, but our future Home in Heaven is a promise from God.
Betty

I've been :pray for you Betty, God knows the deep hurt because of your loss. I don't think it's wrong to question God, why? Sometimes I believe He gives us glimpses and yet most times we don't know why except that we can trust Him at His word!

My mother has Alzheimer's and she has been at a nursing home now for a couple of months. I don't understand why in the beginning she never told me. I know she was scared, I know she cried and I have shared the gospel with her and my Dad so often. My heart hurts and yet God comforts. I have not seen her since early Spring but I face time with her and I have a hard time not crying. Most days she doesn't know who I am, but, I think there are small short glimpses but they are getting fewer and shorter as time goes on.

"He heals the brokenhearted
and binds up their wounds"
(Ps. 147: 3):hug

Betty

September 25, 2021
Happy Saturday,

“Promise #268:
I will always be close when you need My comfort.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 (WEB)
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort; 4 who comforts us in all our affliction, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, through the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.”

Whatever we are going through, we can be assured that God is with us. We need not be fearful and anxious when we understand that God surrounds us with His love.

We can wake up each morning and begin the day knowing we are not alone. We do not know what each day will bring but, we serve a God that does. Walking in faith will help us live in peace.

As we see things getting bad in America and in the world. Let us pray for Jesus to come and get His children.
Betty

Betty

I've been :pray for you Betty, God knows the deep hurt because of your loss. I don't think it's wrong to question God, why? Sometimes I believe He gives us glimpses and yet most times we don't know why except that we can trust Him at His word!

My mother has Alzheimer's and she has been at a nursing home now for a couple of months. I don't understand why in the beginning she never told me. I know she was scared, I know she cried and I have shared the gospel with her and my Dad so often. My heart hurts and yet God comforts. I have not seen her since early Spring but I face time with her and I have a hard time not crying. Most days she doesn't know who I am, but, I think there are small short glimpses but they are getting fewer and shorter as time goes on.

"He heals the brokenhearted
and binds up their wounds"
(Ps. 147: 3):hug

I have onset Alzheimers. When I was diagnosed, I felt a moment of shame but I decided to be open about my diagnosis. Your mother may have felt embarrassed.
Betty

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
Look at you... encouraging & ministering us out of your own brokenness. There is a beauty in that which only God's people can understand. :hug