morning blessings

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
January 15, 2020

Happy Wednesday,

When I am walking in darkness remind me that you have never forsaken me nor shall you ever forsake me. When I feel misunderstood, remind me that you know me better then I know myself. When my load is too heavy for me remind me to take my burdens to you.

As my journey takes me to strange and unknown lands help to remember that you are going before me and beside me. I did not choose this road for myself, but I trust you, God, enough to know the there is a reason for this particular road. I may not understand Your choice but I can trust Your will, all of my days.
AMEN!!!

Thank you for this beautiful prayer, Betty. We all need to pray it.

Betty

January 16, 2020

Happy Thursday,

”In Times Like These”

There will be times in our Spiritual journey that we will feel that God has abandoned us. If we allow satan he will pull us away from God. We must remember God is with us. In these times resist the lies of the devil and cling to God. Our Heavenly Father is our anchor. He will hold us steady in the midst of high winds.

The devil seeks to hide the Son from us, but Jesus has not left you. As you cry out to God, we will begin to see Our Savior walking beside us. We choose how closely we walk with God. The closer we choose to walk with God the more we will feel the Holy Spirit moving in our lives. We must choose to pray every day, seeking God’s Will in our daily lives.

Betty

In Times Like These Lyrics

In times like these you need a Savior,

In times like these you need an anchor;

Be very sure, be very sure,

Your anchor holds and grips the Solid Rock!

This Rock is Jesus, Yes He's the One,
This Rock is Jesus, the only One;

In times like these you need the Bible,

In times like these, O be not idle;

In times like these I have a Savior,

In times like these I have an anchor;

I'm very sure, I'm very sure

My anchor holds and grips the Solid Rock!

Cindy S.

January 15, 2020

Happy Wednesday,

When I am walking in darkness remind me that you have never forsaken me nor shall you ever forsake me. When I feel misunderstood, remind me that you know me better then I know myself. When my load is too heavy for me remind me to take my burdens to you.

As my journey takes me to strange and unknown lands help to remember that you are going before me and beside me. I did not choose this road for myself, but I trust you, God, enough to know the there is a reason for this particular road. I may not understand Your choice but I can trust Your will, all of my days.

Betty
Amen!

Betty

January 17, 2020

Happy Friday,

Probation Period

Luke 23:43 King James Version (KJV)43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Often when we get a new job, we are put on probation. During this time we our job is temporary. The way we work will determine how long our job will be. When Jesus was on the cross, He was still concerned about sinners.

40 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?

41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.

42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

When one of the two men on crosses reached out to Jesus with a repented heart, God saved his soul. God did not offer him probation but full salvation.

When we fall and fail God, the devil will say our salvation is lost. The Holy Spirit whispers His invitation for us to come home to God and repeat. Only self-pride can keep us from seeking forgiveness.

We have no right to feel self-righteous at any time. The Bible says that our righteousness is filthy rags in the eyes of God. Just think how filthy we are when we sin. When we sin, we do not enter into the throne of God with self-pride. We enter with a repentive heart.

Let us pray that we will finish our rest with a humble spirit and a gentle heart. May we still be praying for lost souls all the way to the end of our lives here on earth. In these hard times remember the best is yet to come. Our new home awaits on the other side.

Betty