morning blessings

Betty

December 9, 2019
Happy Monday,

Today my mind is in a fog. How can God use me when my brain is confused? God did not call me for my writing skills. He called me to be opened and humbled. When illness affects your thought process, it is easy to give up. Spell check gets a big workout with me today.

Even in this illness, I can find peace and hope. There are many suffering today. Some the loss of loved ones. Although it may seem that God has abandoned, you, He has not. He is calling you to a deeper relationship with Him. He is seeking to produce spiritual growth in your life. God can turn your broken heart into a miracle in your life. Cling to Jesus during this storm. Seek advice from God. Tell Him of your pain.

So many are suffering today. Jesus has not abandoned His children. Troubles are often steps, that if willing can take us higher into spiritual growth. When we trust God He will lead us into new pastures. Complete trust in God can open doors that we have never seen before.

Do not give up. Cling to your Master’s hand and He will walk and talk with you.
Living for Jesus is a privilege. Do not take your relationship with Jesus for granted. He suffered great pain so that you can have a relationship with Him and our Heavenly Father.

Jesus is calling His children today. He wants a close relationship with us. Come away from sin and seek a mighty relationship with Him. This is the time to decide to live fully for God.
Betty

Betty

December 10, 2019
Happy Tuesday,

Bitterness

Bitterness can grow in our hearts if we are not careful. Life circumstances can allow a seed of bitterness to begin growing in our hearts. We can pray for God to remove the seed or we can feed the seed. We feed the seed by nursing it and holding on to it.

Whatever our circumstances, we can live without bitterness if we pray for grace. God’s grace can help us live in joy no matter what we have to deal with. If we trust God He will sustain us through all circumstances, the devil has to throw at us. Pray for a heart filled with love for God and others. Ask God to help us forgive those who have hurt us and to help us forgive ourselves.

May you live in the peace of God.
Betty

ItIsFinished!

December 9, 2019
Happy Monday,

Today my mind is in a fog. How can God use me when my brain is confused? God did not call me for my writing skills. He called me to be opened and humbled. When illness affects your thought process, it is easy to give up. Spell check gets a big workout with me today.

Even in this illness, I can find peace and hope. There are many suffering today. Some the loss of loved ones. Although it may seem that God has abandoned, you, He has not. He is calling you to a deeper relationship with Him. He is seeking to produce spiritual growth in your life. God can turn your broken heart into a miracle in your life. Cling to Jesus during this storm. Seek advice from God. Tell Him of your pain.

So many are suffering today. Jesus has not abandoned His children. Troubles are often steps, that if willing can take us higher into spiritual growth. When we trust God He will lead us into new pastures. Complete trust in God can open doors that we have never seen before.

Living for Jesus is a privilege. Do not take your relationship with Jesus for granted. He suffered great pain so that you can have a relationship with Him and our Heavenly Father.

Jesus is calling His children today. He wants a close relationship with us. Come away from sin and seek a mighty relationship with Him. This is the time to decide to live fully for God.
Betty
Awesome truths.
:thumbup :hug

Betty

December 11, 2019
Happy Wednesday,

Some Troubles Come And Go And Others Stay

2 Corinthians 12:6-9 New International Version (NIV)
6 Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say, 7 or because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. 8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

We all have troubles. We lose our job and God gives another in His timing. Waiting is hard but forgotten when the new job comes about. Sickness can be
temporary or life long. There are illnesses we recover from and those we do not. Some we defeat only to have the illness return.

Whatever troubles we face the journey is easier to face if we keep our trust in God. God gave grace to Paul so that he could withstand the thorn in his flesh. God will do the same if we ask. Ask every day, God is not impatient and will hear our prayer in matter how often we ask.

In our physical weakness, we often grow spiritually. We are forced to lean on God more and this is a good thing. God has never asked us to be self-sufficient.
Leaning on God is to trust in His Word. Believing in what He said.

”Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time He may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on Him, because he cares for you” (1 Peter 5:6-8

Whether our troubles are temporary or life long, God will sustain us, if we lean on Him and His Holy Bible. Even life long troubles are temporary, for if we have given our hearts and lives to Jesus, our last breath will end all troubles. The end of this life is the door into glorious Heaven. Let us not give up on God but trust in Him until we draw our last breath.
Betty

****************/5JSXcvJJoqQ

Cindy S.

December 9, 2019
Happy Monday,

Betty
In the midst of my storm, God sends a message through Betty. ::thumbup

Betty

Cindy,
Prayed for you.

December 12, 2019
Happy Thursday,

Willing to Serve

Are we willing to serve the Lord? Are we willing to obey Him? It is easy to say yes when we are at Church and we feel the Holy Spirit’s power. It’s another thing when God calls us to do the grunt work.

Let us be willing to work in whatever position that God calls us to do. To be a cheerful worker for God in everything we do. Work not to please people but work to please our Heavenly Father. When we work for God, He will give us a heart of joy and peace.
Betty

Nehemiah 8:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.

Betty

December 13, 2019,
Happy Friday,

"What Wondrous Grace”

Romans 3:24 King James Version (KJV)
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

There is no human value that can comprehend the value of redemption.
Our minds are not able to imagine the beauty of Heaven. Yet we often take our salvation through Christ for granted. We can even be guilty of playing games with our salvation, straddling the fence between Saints and Sinners.

This Christmas let us remember the sacrifice Jesus made in leaving the glories of Heaven to be born in an barn. Laid as a baby, not in silk sheets, but laid in the manger of hay. This sacrifice demands respect and honor. Our love for Christ should lead us to worship God in Spirit and truth.
Betty

I know not why God’s wondrous grace
To me He hath made known,
Nor why, unworthy, Christ in love
Redeemed me for His own.
But “I know Whom I have believed
And am persuaded that He is able
To keep that which I’ve committed
Unto Him against that day.”
2 I know not how this saving faith
To me He did impart,
Nor how believing in His word
Wrought peace within my heart.
3 I know not how the Spirit moves,
Convincing men of sin,
Revealing Jesus through the Word,
Creating faith in Him.
4 I know not what of good or ill
May be reserved for me,
Of weary ways or golden days,
Before His face I see.
5 I know not when my Lord may come,
At night or noon-day fair,
Nor if I’ll walk the vale with Him,
Or “meet Him in the air.”

athenasius

That was another of my mother's favourite Hymns. Thank you Betty. She used to quote that I know in Whom I have believed verse all the time before she died. As I read that hymn I can remember her singing it and quoting that verse.
2 Timothy 1:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

Betty

December 14, 2019
Happy Saturday,

In My Time of Need, Give Me Strength

Psalm 18:2 King James Version (KJV)2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

There are times that we need strength, that only God can give. The loss of a mate requires a sustaining strength that gets us through the days ahead. Loved ones and friends offer support, but only God can give us the strength that gets us through the long hours of grief.

There are times that we go through spiritual battles that leave us with shaking knees and fearful hearts. In these times, if we will cry out to God He will sustain us through the long nights and the physical strength to make another day.

The devil will fill our heads with questions, of why God is allowing us to suffer. God does not always give the reason, but He will comfort us in our times of distress. We can trust in the sustaining grace of God. God will not forsake us in our times of need.

Physical battles can drain us spiritually and physically. We can find peace and grace in the arms of our Heavenly Father. On whatever road God has you traveling at this time, do not give up. Keep your eyes on the prize of Heaven and pray that God will give you the strength to make each day.
Betty

Philippians 3:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

1. O my brother, do you know the Savior,
2. Who is wondrous, kind, and true?
3. He’s the Rock of your salvation!
4. There’s honey in the Rock for you.
* Refrain:
* Oh, there’s honey in the Rock, my brother;
* There’s honey in the Rock for you;
* Leave your sins for the blood to cover;
* There’s honey in the Rock for you.
5. Have you tasted that the Lord is gracious?
6. Do you walk in the way that’s new?
7. Have you drunk from the living fountain?
8. There’s honey in the Rock for you.
9. Do you pray unto God the Father,
10. “What wilt Thou have me to do?”
11. Never fear, He will surely answer,
12. There’s honey in the Rock for you.
13. Then go out through the streets and byways,
14. Preach the Word to the many or few;
15. Say to every fallen brother,
16. There’s honey in the Rock for you.

ItIsFinished!

December 14, 2019
Happy Saturday,

In My Time of Need, Give Me Strength

Psalm 18:2 King James Version (KJV)2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

There are times that we need strength, that only God can give. The loss of a mate requires a sustaining strength that gets us through the days ahead. Loved ones and friends offer support, but only God can give us the strength that gets us through the long hours of grief.

There are times that we go through spiritual battles that leave us with shaking knees and fearful hearts. In these times, if we will cry out to God He will sustain us through the long nights and the physical strength to make another day.

The devil will fill our heads with questions, of why God is allowing us to suffer. God does not always give the reason, but He will comfort us in our times of distress. We can trust in the sustaining grace of God. God will not forsake us in our times of need.

Physical battles can drain us spiritually and physically. We can find peace and grace in the arms of our Heavenly Father. On whatever road God has you traveling at this time, do not give up. Keep your eyes on the prize of Heaven and pray that God will give you the strength to make each day.
Betty

Philippians 3:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

1. O my brother, do you know the Savior,
2. Who is wondrous, kind, and true?
3. He’s the Rock of your salvation!
4. There’s honey in the Rock for you.
* Refrain:
* Oh, there’s honey in the Rock, my brother;
* There’s honey in the Rock for you;
* Leave your sins for the blood to cover;
* There’s honey in the Rock for you.
5. Have you tasted that the Lord is gracious?
6. Do you walk in the way that’s new?
7. Have you drunk from the living fountain?
8. There’s honey in the Rock for you.
9. Do you pray unto God the Father,
10. “What wilt Thou have me to do?”
11. Never fear, He will surely answer,
12. There’s honey in the Rock for you.
13. Then go out through the streets and byways,
14. Preach the Word to the many or few;
15. Say to every fallen brother,
16. There’s honey in the Rock for you.
Lovely.
Praise Him .

Betty

December 15, 2019
Blessed Sunday,

A long frustrating night can lead to a morning filled with confusion. What do we do? We talk to God. Even when we can not put our emotions into words we can cry out to Jesus. God understands our pain and He does cares about our distress.

Psalm 18:3 King James Version (KJV)3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

It is easy to take our frustrating out on one another. Why when we feel badly, do we want to make others feel bad too? This does not mean we do not seek comfort from one another. Christians should want to encourage one another.

1 Thessalonians 5:10-12 Worldwide English (New Testament) (WE)
10 So comfort and strengthen one another, just as you are doing. you to respect those who are working among you. They are your leaders in the Lord's work, and they tell you what you should do.
11 ) My brothers, we beg you, tell this to people who do not do what they should do. Talk to those who fear, and say something that will make them strong. Help those who are weak. Be patient with all people.
12 Do not let anyone do a wrong thing to a person if that person did a wrong thing to him. Always do good to one another. Be good to each other and to all men

A long frustrating night can lead to a day of praising the Lord if we take our problems to God. Seek God’s advice. Ask God to heal our hearts. Today is a new day. Live for the Lord and allow His light to shine through us so that others may see the light of God and be blessed.

Galatians 3:29 Worldwide English (New Testament) (WE)29 If you belong to Christ, you are Abraham's children. And if you are Abraham's children, you will receive the blessing that God has promised.

2 Corinthians 9:8 Worldwide English (New Testament) (WE)8 God is able to give you even more blessings than you need. In all things, you will always have all you need for yourselves, and you will have enough to help all others.

1 Peter 4:10 Worldwide English (New Testament) (WE)
10 God has given each person a gift. That gift is something he can do. Each one should use his gift to help the others. In that way you all make good use of the many blessings God has given you.
Betty

Betty

December 17, 2019
Happy Tuesday,

Magnifying Troubles and Shrinking Blessings

A human trait is making our troubles into mountains and our blessings into anthills. The devil encourages these traits by reminding us of our troubles and ignoring the many times God has blessed us. We all have troubles, sinners and saints. The difference is that God helps and sustains His children through their troubles. Let us moan less about our troubles and be more grateful for our blessings.

My husband takes the Sports Illustrated magazine. Last year Colin Rand Kaepernick was the winner of the sportsman of the year. A man who started the disrespect of our flag by football players. This year they picked Megan Rapinoe. A soccer player who threw our flag down on the ground as she celebrated her team’s victory. Another player on the team picked the flag off the ground and waved it proudly. No mention of her anywhere.

We are living in an age when respect for our Country and flag is unpopular. Love of your Country is frowned upon. Our Country and her people are being prepared to accept a one-world government. Yet, most Americans are blind to this. This trouble that will come upon America is a mountain of trouble, but most are blind to the coming disaster.

America has spit in the face of God for far too long. Judgment is coming soon. We need not fear the tribulation to come if we are saved. We will be with God in Heaven. Keep your faith secured in God and He will never forsake you.
Betty

Betty

December 18, 2019
Happy Wednesday,

”Today’s Jesus”

To some Jesus is a fictional character like the Easter Bunny. Some think Jesus is a genie in the bottle. Ready to fulfill all your wishes. Without reading God’s Holy Word, people can sit in Church and hear about a Jesus that is a cheerleader. This Jesus will make you feel comfortable in your sins. You can come to Church and leave a sinner but hyped up on ’Jesus Juice’.

Jesus did not sacrifice His life so we can feel good about our sins. We cannot receive salvation until we are convicted of our sins. We cannot be cleansed of our sins, until we acknowledge that we are a sinner, in need of a Savior. Jesus is not one of many saviors. He is the only Savior. He is not one of many ways to Heaven. He is the only Way.

Sadly, many Churches are more concerned about making their people feel good then preaching the truth of the Gospel. We need a Holy Spirit convicting message that will reach the hearts of sinners and show them their need of salvation. How can sinners be saved, if they do not understand the truth about their need of salvation?

We have Christians sitting year after year in a Church still babes in Christ. This is heartbreaking. Paul warned the Church of being content to live on milk all of their life. Content to never grow Spiritually.

Hebrews 5:11-14 King James Version (KJV)
11 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.
12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Woe to the Pastors, who are still babes in Christ. How can they lead their sheep into Spiritual growth, when they have not grown themselves in the Lord? We have babies leading babies. Worse then that is Pastors who no longer preaches about sin. ”I do not like to talk about sin”! Said a Pastor of a mega Church. Choosing not to make their sheep uncomfortable can lead to a congregation of sinners, who do not know the truth, nor do they want to hear the truth.

2 Timothy 4:3-4 New King James Version (NKJV)
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.

Fables might make you feel good about yourself, but they will not lead sinners to salvation. Judgment is coming to Pastors who prefer to make sinners comfortable in their sins, rather than preach the truth of the Gospel.
Betty

Betty

December 19, 2019
Happy Thursday,

Calm in Spirit

We can be calm in any circumstance when we place our trust in God. When things are chaotic we need to take a few minutes to center ourselves in the grace of God. If we give in to the chaos we become like ants rushing around in circles. In the middle of life’s battles, we can seek the peace of God by prayer.

Psalm 107:29 King James Version (KJV)29 He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still.

Matthew 8:26 King James Version (KJV)26 And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.

On the outside, chaos may be traumatic but on the inside we can have a calm spirit by trusting in God. When we turn our eyes away from our circumstances and put our eyes on Jesus, He will give us peace in the midst of the storm. God is bigger than any storm. Lay our fears at the feet of Jesus.

Isaiah 41:10 King James Version (KJV)10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

The Shepherds in the field were frightened when a host of Angels surrounded them in the air.

Luke 2:10 King James Version (KJV)10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

Shepherds of that day were considered lowly and simple, but yet God chose them to announce the birth of the Son of God. In simple faith, they believed the Angel and became the first to see Jesus lying in a manger. If we trust God, He will take us from fear into faith.

Luke 12:32 King James Version (KJV)
32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Betty

****************/WHWqj6gKS9g