morning blessings

Betty

November 24, 2019
Blessed Sunday,

Today early this morning, my husband sister’s husband passed away. My heart breaks for my sister-in-law. I know we will see him again in Heaven, because his heart was right with God. Yet his wife is suffering the loss and will for a long time. There are no magic words for comfort in the loss of a husband or wife. The best thing we can do is pray for our loved ones when they go through days of suffering.

There are many kinds of loss that we as human beings suffer. Death, loss of a job, and loss of your health are just a few. We can seek comfort from God. He can bring a special comfort that can touch the heart like no one else. As we cling to God He will hold us up to keep us from falling.

Please pray for my sister-in-law and her children that God will comfort them and sustain them. Deaths around the Holidays are much harder. I know this because my younger sister passed in November in 1993.
Betty

Judy4Jesus

November 24, 2019
Blessed Sunday,

Today early this morning, my husband sister’s husband passed away. My heart breaks for my sister-in-law. I know we will see him again in Heaven, because his heart was right with God. Yet his wife is suffering the loss and will for a long time. There are no magic words for comfort in the loss of a husband or wife. The best thing we can do is pray for our loved ones when they go through days of suffering.

There are many kinds of loss that we as human beings suffer. Death, loss of a job, and loss of your health are just a few. We can seek comfort from God. He can bring a special comfort that can touch the heart like no one else. As we cling to God He will hold us up to keep us from falling.

Please pray for my sister-in-law and her children that God will comfort them and sustain them. Deaths around the Holidays are much harder. I know this because my younger sister passed in November in 1993.
Betty
I'm so sorry for your family's loss, Betty! :hug
:pray :pray

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
November 24, 2019
Blessed Sunday,

Betty
I am so sorry for you and your husband's loss and your sister-in-law's loss. There is comfort knowing where her husband is now and that you all will be with him again—never more to be separated. Ever. But there is still a very real pain for us left behind here. Especially, as you note, at this time of year. Andrea and I will add you all to our prayers for this matter.

Betty

November 25, 2019
Happy Tuesday,

Weary

Lots of things make us weary. Loss, sickness, arguments with others and many more. Weariness can wear us down physically and emotionally. It can cause us to lose hope. What do we do? We seek God. He can refresh us in ways no one else or nothing else can do.

Psalm 40:3 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)He put a new song in my mouth,a hymn of praise to our God.Many will see and fear
and put their trust in the Lord.

In the midst of our trouble, God will bring a Spirit of joy, a Spirit of peace, and a calming Spirit. We can release our pain into our prayers to our Heavenly Father. Talk to Him about all our issues and know that He is listening. When our tears flow, God sees and if we ask Him to He will comfort us.
Betty

Revelation 5:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

Betty

November 2019
Happy Wednesday,

Thanksgiving

Tomorrow is the day we set aside to show our Thanksgiving to God, our Father. God says that He loves a cheerful giver. We should have a thankful heart when we do anything for God. He is worthy of the work that we perform, hopefully out of a loving heart.

I pray that tomorrow we will show our gratitude every day to our Heavenly Father. I pray that you have a blessed day tomorrow. Pray for those who will have an empty plate at the table, tomorrow.

I saw the Doctor today. I have a cold. Tomorrow I will still be contagious so we will spend the day at home. Friday I can be around people again, so we will be going to our daughter's house for a Thanksgiving meal.
Betty

Judy4Jesus

November 2019
Happy Wednesday,

Thanksgiving

Tomorrow is the day we set aside to show our Thanksgiving to God, our Father. God says that He loves a cheerful giver. We should have a thankful heart when we do anything for God. He is worthy of the work that we perform, hopefully out of a loving heart.

I pray that tomorrow we will show our gratitude every day to our Heavenly Father. I pray that you have a blessed day tomorrow. Pray for those who will have an empty plate at the table, tomorrow.

I saw the Doctor today. I have a cold. Tomorrow I will still be contagious so we will spend the day at home. Friday I can be around people again, so we will be going to our daughter's house for a Thanksgiving meal.
Betty
:pray ing your cold is GONE QUICKLY! :hug ❤

ItIsFinished!

November 2019
Happy Wednesday,

Thanksgiving

Betty
:hug

Betty

November 28
Happy Thanksgiving,

Thanksgiving Day,

“I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High” (Psalm 9:1–2).

Today is the day we set aside for Thanksgiving for our families and friends. We are thankful for our possession. If you are blessed to be with your family today, that is another thing to be thankful for.

I hope that you have a great day with family and friends and eat lots of good food. Take time to offer praises to our Heavenly Father.
Betty

Betty

November 30, 2019
Happy Saturday,

Went to funeral for hubby’s sister’s husband’s funeral. Her husband is right with God so we will seen again, but we are sure going to miss him. Please pray for Debbie.
Thank you,
Betty

Last Wednesday he told Debbie that he was right with God and knew he was going to Heaven. We believe he knew that he would die soon. He had been really sick for a month but the hospital refused to admit him because they said he was not sick enough. He was vomiting every day for a month.

Betty

December 1, 2019
Blessed Sunday,

Death Where Is Your Victory?

1 Corinthians 15:50-55 King James Version (KJV)
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

The death of a loved one is the hardest quest to face. Satan turned death into a victory for himself. Jesus came to earth, lived, died, and rose again, winning the victory over death. If we are saved by grace, we are no longer children with no hope. When we say goodbye to our loved ones, who are also saved, we can live with the assurance that we will see our loved one again.

Death still has it’s sting. The loss of a loved one is painful. Yet we can live in peace knowing that death is only a temporary condition. For our loved one who died, there is no more pain. They now walk the golden streets of Heaven with their loved ones who passed before them. They can look into the eyes of Jesus and see love in perfection. We can live in peace knowing that one day we will join our loved one again. Death where is your victory? Jesus has Won the victory over death.
Betty

Betty

December 2, 2019
Happy Monday,

Joy

Psalm 95:1 King James Version (KJV)O come, let us sing unto the Lord: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.

In the midst of trials and tribulations, may we rejoice at the knowledge that this life is just temporary. We can take joy in knowing our future is the joy of eternity with our Heavenly Father. No one can take this joy away from us.

May God bless you and your family. May He provide all of your needs.
Betty

RestInHim

Betty, I am sorry for the loss of your family, yes, we hurt, thankfully we can turn to the One who knows all of our hurts, pain and suffering. I am so thankful to hear that He is with our Heavenly Father and that you and all of us will be together one day, we need only to continue trusting Him till that day.
The joy of the Lord is our strength. Praying for His comfort and peace to warm your hearts. Love and blessing to you and yours.

:pray:hug