morning blessings

Betty

August 10, 2019
Happy Saturday,

Justice

Jeffrey Epstein committed ‘suicide’. I am sure he knew he would never live to tell names of the top clients. Do not get me wrong, Jeffrey will face God for what he did and so will his clients. God will get His revenge.

People can choose to accept Jesus for forgiveness. When they do, their sins are covered by the blood of His Blood. Their souls become white as snow. Some Christians worry that they will be judged in Heaven for past sins. Do not worry about this. If you ask for forgiveness, you are forgiven.

Sinners can find forgiveness now or go to Hell, later. Christians let us forgive those who were once sinners and are now Christians. It is not our place to decide who will become a Christian and who will not. Heaven will be filled with people who we did not believe would be there, also there will be people missing from Heaven that we thought where Christians. Let us concentrate on our soul and our spiritual growth. Let God be the judge.
Betty

Betty

August 11, 2019
Blessed Sunday,

Joyful Heart

“ Happiness is a grateful spirit, an optimistic attitude, and a heart full of love.”

We can choose to be grateful. When we are grateful for something that someone gives or does for us, we make them and ourselves happy. Ungrateful people embarrass themselves and their parents.

When we read the last Book of the Bible, we will have an optimistic attitude. God has shown us in His Word, that the end of the age of grace will be the beginning of our eternity in Heaven. We have every reason to be optimistic.

When we remind ourselves of the great sacrifice God gave us so that we can spend eternity with Him, our hearts should be overwhelm with a grateful spirit,
an optimistic spirit, and a heart full of love. What more do we need! When we have all that, then we have all that we need, to live in the joy of the Lord. Looking upward to Heaven, as we wait for the coming rapture.
Betty
Tiny birds today and the female cardinal.

Betty

August 12, 2019
Happy Monday,

Your Faith in God is A Precious Gem

Another well known Christian, has announced that he has abandoned his faith in God. What does God say about those who knew God personally and then chose to walk away?

2 Peter 2:20 King James Version (KJV)
20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

Those who have known salvation in Christ, but abandons their faith in God, will be overcome by sin worse than they had before. They have forsaken their salvation which is a precious jewel, for the affairs of the world, which are only shiny paper and will lead them to an eternity in hell. For God in His anger against them, will turn them, over to a reprobate mind.

Why will God be so harsh in this matter? When someone who has walked with God and seen miracles in their own life choose to turn their back on the salvation paid for by the blood of Jesus Christ, are worse off than those who never knew God. They have forsaken God, and have no excuse for they have know the love of God and yet they have chosen the sins and admiration of the world.

The Bible has warned us of a great apostasy in the last day. We are seeing Preachers, and Church leaders fall like leaves from the trees in the fall. What do we do? We keep our faith strong in God by prayer and reading God’s Word. We remind ourselves that there is nothing that this world has that is worth going to hell for.
We look forward with great anticipation in our eternity in Heaven.
Betty
Still enjoying the birds at my feeder.

Betty

August 13, 2019
Happy Tuesday,

What If I Say The Wrong Thing

Luke 12:11-12 King James Version (KJV)
11 And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say:
12 For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

I can’t talk to people about God. What if I say the wrong thing? I can’t write about God. I would not know what to write. I am living testimony that God will give you the words. Your words may come out jumbled and you may even be embarrassed, yet cannot God take our feeble words and use them for His Glory?

Can we not share Scripture on Facebook? How many times do we share political post? Then compared them to how many Scriptures and post about Jesus do we share? If you are like me, you are filled with shame.

This blog is not about shame. It is about reminding ourselves that God will give us the courage to share a Gospel post, if we ask Him. When the time comes for us to speak truth in a situation, God will give you the Words to say if we have a relationship with Him. When a situating comes up, pray in your heart for the right words to say and God will hear your prayer and He will answer you.

Bare in mind, that there will be times that God will silent us. It could be that the person has a reprobate mind and God will not call you to speak to them. Our job is not to decided who has a reprobate but to seek God’s will. Pray for that person even if you are not given words to speak. Let us be obedient to hear the Will of God and to act on it.
Betty

2 Timothy 2:20-22 King James Version (KJV)
20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.
22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

Betty

August 14,2019
Happy Wednesday,

I Do Not Feel Like Praising God

We all have days when the last thing on our mind is praising God. Instead we would like to murmur and complain. Maybe it is one too many days of pain. Maybe it seems like it taking God far too long to get us a job that we have prayed so much far. There are many things that can wear us down. We feel like a tree that has been shredded down to a toothpick.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 King James Version (KJV)
18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

During this bad times we do not feel like praising God. We may even feel like giving God a piece of our mind, that is not pretty. This is the time to stop speaking and remind ourselves of all the times God has blessed us. We wonder why the God who healed us in the past seems to be deaf to our suffering. There are times when the Doctor cannot figure out the cause for our pain that he or she gives up on us. Then we feel like God has given up on us too! The difference is God does know what is wrong with us physically. Why does He not heal us? Physical illness can be a time of spiritual healing and spiritual growth.

We are to trust God in all things. These periods of problems can be used as a teaching tool to help us grow in adversity. When we accept His will in all things, we are learning to please God during our personal storms. If we trust God in these times, our faith will grow. Our trust grows as we praise God in our suffering.
Hang on to God’s hands during the storm and praise His Name in all things.
Betty

Betty

August 15, 2019
Happy Thursday,

Deaf, Dumb, and Blind

Jesus healed the deaf, dumb and blind when he walk this earth in a human body. Today the world is filled with people who are dead, dumb,and blind to the Word of God and the Holy Spirit. The devil has done this to them, but they also have to bare their own responsibility. For they have chosen to allow the devil to close their ears so they do not hear the voice of the Holy Spirit. They refuse to open their eyes to the truth of God’s Holy Word. They cannot speak the truth that they refuse to hear.

So many sins are politically correct that people choose to be blinded to the truth. Maybe they start out with just a little sin and a little belief in PC, but soon their heart is blackened by sin. Little by little they are blinded to the truth and allow the devil to corrupt their morales. One day they awaken to a heart and ears that can no longer see the truth. They have chosen sin over the teaching of God. They blame others for their problems. When they stand at the White Throne of judgement, they will accept no blame for their sins, but make excuses and blame everyone else.
Betty

Judy4Jesus

August 15, 2019
Happy Thursday,

Deaf, Dumb, and Blind

Jesus healed the deaf, dumb and blind when he walk this earth in a human body. Today the world is filled with people who are dead, dumb,and blind to the Word of God and the Holy Spirit. The devil has done this to them, but they also have to bare their own responsibility. For they have chosen to allow the devil to close their ears so they do not hear the voice of the Holy Spirit. They refuse to open their eyes to the truth of God’s Holy Word. They cannot speak the truth that they refuse to hear.

So many sins are politically correct that people choose to be blinded to the truth. Maybe they start out with just a little sin and a little belief in PC, but soon their heart is blackened by sin. Little by little they are blinded to the truth and allow the devil to corrupt their morales. One day they awaken to a heart and ears that can no longer see the truth. They have chosen sin over the teaching of God. They blame others for their problems. When they stand at the White Throne of judgement, they will accept no blame for their sins, but make excuses and blame everyone else.
Betty
Very TRUE! sadly...:(

Judy4Jesus

August 14,2019
Happy Wednesday,

I Do Not Feel Like Praising God

We all have days when the last thing on our mind is praising God. Instead we would like to murmur and complain. Maybe it is one too many days of pain. Maybe it seems like it taking God far too long to get us a job that we have prayed so much far. There are many things that can wear us down. We feel like a tree that has been shredded down to a toothpick.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 King James Version (KJV)
18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

During this bad times we do not feel like praising God. We may even feel like giving God a piece of our mind, that is not pretty. This is the time to stop speaking and remind ourselves of all the times God has blessed us. We wonder why the God who healed us in the past seems to be deaf to our suffering. There are times when the Doctor cannot figure out the cause for our pain that he or she gives up on us. Then we feel like God has given up on us too! The difference is God does know what is wrong with us physically. Why does He not heal us? Physical illness can be a time of spiritual healing and spiritual growth.

We are to trust God in all things. These periods of problems can be used as a teaching tool to help us grow in adversity. When we accept His will in all things, we are learning to please God during our personal storms. If we trust God in these times, our faith will grow. Our trust grows as we praise God in our suffering.
Hang on to God’s hands during the storm and praise His Name in all things.
Betty
Very fitting for so many on the prayer thread Betty!!

Betty

April 16, 2019
Happy Friday,

Fearing the Unknown

Having a procedure on the back of my head with a local. I am little nervous. It is okay to be nervous, because my trust is in God. Whatever happens I am in His hands. We all have things that make us nervous. Sometimes it is a warning from God not to go down a certain. Other times it is just a normal human reaction to stress in our lives.

Knowing God is with us will calm our nerves and help us to relax. We must put our trust in God and not fear. We often wish that God would tell us what is going to happen, but that is not trusting in God. Not knowing what is going to happen and still trusting God will bring peace.
Betty

Isaiah 41:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Andy C

April 16, 2019
Happy Friday,

Fearing the Unknown

Having a procedure on the back of my head with a local. I am little nervous. It is okay to be nervous, because my trust is in God. Whatever happens I am in His hands. We all have things that make us nervous. Sometimes it is a warning from God not to go down a certain. Other times it is just a normal human reaction to stress in our lives.

Knowing God is with us will calm our nerves and help us to relax. We must put our trust in God and not fear. We often wish that God would tell us what is going to happen, but that is not trusting in God. Not knowing what is going to happen and still trusting God will bring peace.
Betty

Isaiah 41:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Excellent sister.

Betty

August 17,2|019
Happy Saturday,

Not feeling well this morning. Going to stay in bed for awhile. I was prepared for this, so not discouraged. In my weakness, God will make me strong. It is okay to admit we need rest. We need to rest our bodies, just as we rest our souls.
The procedure was quite painful, but I got through it.

There are spiritual valleys that are painful, but God will see us through them. We will come out of them spiritually stronger. Do not run from spiritual struggles, but run to God. We can find peace in the arms of God, even through the valley, He walks with us. He will never leave us!

Build your hope in Jesus and walk in the path He chooses for you. He will never lead us astray live for Jesus. Glorify His Name. Sing His praises in the midst of a storm
Betty

Betty

August 18,2019
Blessed Sunday,

Trusting God in the Storms

Friday, they used a local when they put the needles in the back of my head. Last night the local had completely worn off and I was hurting to much to sleep. I woke up hurting this morning and went back to sleep. To top it off I was dealing with other issues. We all have times like this. Yet, if we are close to God, the devil cannot cause us to question God. Instead we are inclined to go to God first and not last. When we reach the point that our first inclination is to cry out to God, we are more secure.

I am not saying I have arrived. None of us will be perfect until we enter the gates of Heaven, but we are better off if we make a habit of trusting God. When we are at a low point, God is our answer. The devil will tempt us to questions God about why He is allowing us to suffer. Trust is when we go to God in the midst of our storm and lean on Him with out asking why.

There will be times that we do question why God has allowed us to suffer. God can take our questions. He will not turn against us, but remember it is better to trust God in all things.
Betty

Judy4Jesus

Judy4Jesus

August 18,2019
Blessed Sunday,

Trusting God in the Storms

Friday, they used a local when they put the needles in the back of my head. Last night the local had completely worn off and I was hurting to much to sleep. I woke up hurting this morning and went back to sleep. To top it off I was dealing with other issues. We all have times like this. Yet, if we are close to God, the devil cannot cause us to question God. Instead we are inclined to go to God first and not last. When we reach the point that our first inclination is to cry out to God, we are more secure.

I am not saying I have arrived. None of us will be perfect until we enter the gates of Heaven, but we are better off if we make a habit of trusting God. When we are at a low point, God is our answer. The devil will tempt us to questions God about why He is allowing us to suffer. Trust is when we go to God in the midst of our storm and lean on Him with out asking why.

There will be times that we do question why God has allowed us to suffer. God can take our questions. He will not turn against us, but remember it is better to trust God in all things.
Betty
I just want to hug you and give you a head and neck massage. I pray for fast and full relief from this suffering. :pray :hug

Betty

Betty, I posted this on your prayer thread too...just wanted you to be sure to see it.
I'm sooo sorry, Betty. I've been meaning to ask you if you've heard of this:
https://www.cedars-sinai.org/programs/neurology-neurosurgery/clinical/csf-leak/curable-cause-of-headache.html

Accepted's daughter is at Mayo and had a patch...she is waiting the 3 days laying flat for it to take and so far I think it is. Does the link sound like anything connected to you??
I thank it would have showed up in the MRI, but thank you. I will pray for your daughter.
Betty